IS RUBUB A PLANT OR FRUIT ITS SOUR AND I LIKE MY MOMS RUBUB CRUMBEL

IS RUBUB A PLANT OR FRUIT ITS SOUR AND I LIKE MY MOMS RUBUB CRUMBEL

PIC RELATERD

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/browse/vegetable
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it is indeed a vegetable, not botanically a fruit.

>Plant or fruit

A vegetable is any edible part of a plant (that the body can process) all fruits are vegetables
dictionary.com/browse/vegetable

I have never had that in my life, this is the first time I am being told about its existence. I can tell you that it is a vegetable

It's rhubarb ..and its a leaf

you're an idiot

the part you eat is the stem.

Culinarily it's a fruit, biologically it's a vegetable'- the exact opposite of, say, zucchini, which is technically a fruit but nobody uses it as one.

what
* pray *
is botanically
a vegetable?

>smart guy

fuck off holy fuck
>retards itt

>zucchini, which is technically a fruit but nobody uses it as one.

Ratatouille is a pretty common fruit salad

It's a veggie humans have tamed and learned to make into an awesome fruit. It's so fucking delicious once handled properly that it's almost funny. A joker of a plant. A tart, sweet, delicious ruby of tangy goodness so moist and inviting of milks and sugars and cakes. Rubub pie would probably be the American Pie if apple pie wasn't such a classic.

>I have never had that in my life
You son of a bitch.

the leaf is poisonous, you eat the stems.

Like drake and josh have taught us all, things with seeds are fruit, with out they are vegetables.

>the leaf is poisonous
Never knew that. I wonder how many people have died from it?

Its not like seriously deadly toxic, just bad enough to give you a pretty bad stomachache and nausea.

It's pretty good though slightly toxic so it shouldn't be eaten raw and the leaves should be avoided.

You'd have to eat a lot to do more than make yourself very sick however it's interesting that there are actually multiple harmful and anti-nutritive chemicals, some denatured by cooking, but scientists believe there is another undiscovered toxin to be found in the plant, they just figured all the known ones were reason enough to cook it and eat in moderation.

>IS [rhubarb] A PLANT OR FRUIT ITS SOUR AND I LIKE MY MOMS RUBUB CRUMBEL

it is a plant

A PLANT

anyone who says it is not a plant is incorrect

also the leaves are roots are delicious. avoid the stem. huff superglue and stick metal objects into power outlets. if you can climb into a lion or gorilla cage at the zoo, they accept you as an honorary member if you can answer their riddles

I've never seen Drake and Josh, but I learned this in school when I was like 6.