Why are blockchain devs so obsessed with niggers? lamo

why are blockchain devs so obsessed with niggers? lamo

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-11 at 9.35.10 AM.png (1408x478, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ethereumworldnews.com/cardano-ada-to-be-implemented-for-advancement-in-landownership-in-africa/
youtu.be/OGVpI9NXTbU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They need to compensate
Also white guilt

About to dump this shit if it's not fake news

It's a noble act to try to help the troubled and underdeveloped

ethereumworldnews.com/cardano-ada-to-be-implemented-for-advancement-in-landownership-in-africa/
Ethiopia no less lmao

And go back to pol with these cancerous threads

because blacks belong in chains

well in cardanos case its because the dev is a tranny that is probably obsessed with getting aids in some sort of elaborate bug chasing fetish

Because using cryptos is more important than getting basic necescsaty in water and food.

because wakanda

digits confirm

he got it

Two reasons:
1) Theyre faggots who get off on virtue signalling
2) Africa's population is booming, it will be a huge important market by 2030. Third world shitholes benefit more from these massive technological changes because they don't have to use them simultaneously with outdated legacy systems. They're also quicker to adapt because they dont have the over zealous regulation and punitive taxes the west have. (Litrally africa has an advantage because they dont have to pay welfare for niggers. Go figure)

Africa is a shitshow of a continent. Mud huts, genocide, tribal piercing. But these tools, not specifically cardano project, could advance development of a lot of countries there. Guys like Bill Gates on the education front. Disruptive blockchain technology that puts money DIRECTLY in people's hands, gets them cheaper/healthier food. Instead of warlords. Cheap phones, even super poor can get smart phones now. Elon Musk launching internet satellites. Chinese on infrastructure. It could happen man. We might see a decently developed Africa in 20-30 years.

Attached: ancestral-plane-tchalla.jpg (618x412, 46K)

Africa will never be an important market

to be an important market, you need to produce something of value to trade on the marketplace

if you do not do this, you cannot buy foreign goods

>puts money
For free?

Well no. They can make money online, or buy selling produce. Hard labor, educating. And they'll get paid handsomely through these coins, at our rates of pay.

The continent has tons of natural resources, too much corruption to develop though and blockchain may help with that

They have shitloads of natural resources.

Africa may be a shithole, full of warlords, dicators and roving bands of wogs, these all pose business risks, but there's money to be made there.

all you need to do is create a normiebook to see that Africa is slowly progressing. half of it is being colonized by the Chinese, but their main cities are becoming tech literate

these devs are still nigger loving retards for thinking it'll benefit them, but still.

BLACKEDcoin when?

Attached: 1468024956229.jpg (791x1067, 219K)

I don't know if you are all actually retarded, or trolling. This is a way to appeal to the masses. Africa has always been used as a marketing tool, and this is no different.

virtue signalling. how else can they show they are better than the other sjws they identify with.

there's a fundamental difference between VS marketing tools and foregoing profit and progress to give free shit/redistribute profit to monkeys

Marketing budget.

Africa has huge development chances
Just look how china starts to outsources everything
Africa will be the new china in 50 years

you gotta hand it to hipsters. They know how to fix up a shit show city.

Attached: bk-building-21.jpg (3264x2448, 2.44M)

>giving niggers millions of dollars worth of stella that people paid for is part of the marketing budget

no
why?
niggers cant think for themself

Attached: These-are-Africas-fastest-growing-economies.png (1024x512, 32K)

Getting rid of the whites in Rhodesia has been negative progress and south Africa looks like it is next. Becoming developed in twenty years seems like a pipe dream.

The reason why is they are unbanked. Trying to get niggers hooked on crypto so they blow all their money on it.

Attached: 141105162412-mobile-money-2-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg (980x552, 50K)

Attached: dsfasdfbbb.png (680x649, 385K)

Even African countries like Somalia that are in perpetual state of war get +2.5 - 3 % economic growth.
Rwanda has tripled its HDI post Rwandan Genocide.
Also the whole ''China colonising Africa'' is a half truth at best while china does have its scummy contracts it seems to be wanting to more or less want geopolitical gain and image and make africa a future chinese consuming market then pure '' resource stealing''

You must have never met any blacks.

That's why we need a stronger education front.

these silly brainwashed sjws still thiink africa is a wonder like the british and french found out long ago, the niggers will rob you kill you and destroy anything good white people built. africa is a wasteland because of niggers, not how much dirt they have

Going the xlm way huh?
Hope you guys are ready for steady loss

Easiest way to get adoption when there is no legacy infrastructure getting in the way. Blockchain becomes the foundation infrastructure.

GDP is bad math. Just because they are breeding more and eating more doesn't mean that the country is developing.

Education doesn't raise IQ retard.

>Education doesn't raise IQ retard.

Attached: 1520379294986.jpg (481x401, 36K)

Niggers are the most annoying people to ever be around. It would be a blessing for me to never have to lay my eyes on one of those annoying, same color as my shit looking motherfuckers again.

kek

Ah, truly the thinking man's coin.

Attached: Untitled.png (1053x419, 33K)

user, this is /pol/.

Attached: More_like_Thighsman.png (350x319, 108K)

>We might see a decently developed Africa in 20-30 years.
how are they going to magically raise the IQ of the population for that to happen? interracial breeding grounds?

Because there is a lot of capital which can’t be put to work as it can be in the western world

It already exists, it's called the USD

>spend trillions of dollars
>expend hundreds of years
>create pre-built cities and towns
>teach agriculture and economics
>still live in mudhuts
>still picking fruits off trees and killing endangered animals with spears for meat
Such a waste they are

Why are you?

Another one bites the dust... god fucking damnit, fuck the niggers, why are they the worlds responsibility? Why can't they take up responsibility for their own lives

right but the same people putting on airs of being noble pressed children into prostitution after the earthquake in Haiti

hmmm

Attached: UN world population graph.png (896x708, 80K)

aaah

Attached: UN african population graph.png (833x598, 196K)

AAAAA

Attached: UN world population high estimate graph.png (935x717, 89K)

How do i long niggers?

this will be the greatest pink wojacking Europe has ever seen

The 20-XRP minimum to open an XRP wallet completely solves this problem.

Attached: XRP Feels Great Man Cosmic Moon.jpg (474x447, 69K)

>natural resources
So we want to do business with the Chinese then. They're the ones getting the natural resources out of Africa now that the white man has abandoned it. Niggers don't even know how to extract their resources let alone know how to sell them.

Okay. No natural growth, no valuable product. Will Dip hard!
or else...... were fucked

Attached: 1519455393370.jpg (703x950, 329K)

Education helps, but only to some extent. There are two problems with Africans - their education is shit and their genetic predisposition is not favourable in terms of developing cognitive capabilities.

People need to know if the development team of their coin is wasting investor resources. Giving stuff away to Africans for nothing in return is extremely wasteful and harmful to investors.

Attached: no cat.jpg (459x363, 20K)

Where do people get this idea from? I opened a Ripple wallet before I owned any.

Attached: _The_White_Man's_Burden__Judge_1899.png (933x652, 1.14M)

He's right, it doesn't. Not to any significant extent. The IQ test is all pattern matching, gorillas and chimps can take it (and often do better than niggers).

>help the troubled and underdeveloped
not unless those reciving help are sterilized, all you are doing otherwise is setting up a population ponzi.
Can't feed em dont breed em

literal cuck

Checked. Invest in MelonCoin
Relevant checked. Honestly at this point I don't care, there's nothing I can do. I want to become an elite so I can escape the oncoming brown horde.
Africa is actually developing fairly quickly. They'll still always be a shithole, but now they've reached a point where the growth is going to be exponential and they'll need to go somewhere because a large amount of the continent is uninhabitable. Western countries' decreased birth rates is the perfect excuse to import them.
>For the economy!!

Attached: water availability.jpg (1100x717, 199K)

investing in africa is a total money pit, very relative to the analysis of a company. Your safe space is calling.

You realize that if the third world develops it benefits the entire global economy right?

Why are nationalists such brainlets? We live in a globalized world whether you like it or not.

Attached: UN world population births per woman graph.png (824x423, 46K)

/pol/ retardation aside, Africa is the perfect testbed for crypto

-untrustworthy institutions
-widespread cell phone usage, as well as mobile payments
-little existing infrastructure, easier adoption
-adverse conditions, good for testing a system's robustness
-little regulation

Basically, Africa is the perfect testing ground for new tech.

You know developed countries generally have very low fertility so this growth would mean that they still live in mud huts

bullshit it pumps of the population of people who never could afford to take care of themselves, it is creating a human ponzi scheme that is going to crash when Whitey stops giving a fuck

The only thing that will help these poor shitty parts of the world is genetic engineering boost IQ.

Yeah good point except the fact that it is filled with niggers to the brim who are too dumb to invent a wheel in the 19th century let alone use something like crypto currency.

>importing low iq niggers for the economy
even in a short term perspective thats completely retarded
the low birthrates doesnt come from nowhere. its a plan to destroy european people.

You're so dumb.

Africa is 1.2 billion potential customers for your business.

>Stellar Lumens successfully distributed.
>Food aid protocols in place.
>Vaccination programs complete.
>Gibmedats from Europe and America secured.
>Population growth targets are in line with UN expectations. Shall we initiate Operation Bantu Expansion, Mr. Gates?

>Pump it.

Attached: gates.jpg (408x612, 38K)

Go back? Veeky Forums is /pol/ making money. Or do you seriously think crushing the (((banking))) system is a REALLY un/pol/ idea?

You're in the wrong place plebbit. Back you go!

You can't send from it until there's more than 20 XRP in it. You can't send the entire balance - you have to keep 20 in reserve.

CHUKUDU COIN WHEN
youtu.be/OGVpI9NXTbU

Because people are different. Very different. I like my country's culture, at least what's left of it, when compared to third world countries. Even if all humans are genetically the same (lol) they still have different cultures, and the drastic population shift that is coming is going to completely fuck over developed countries. But dude man we're all just people, fuck borders and shiet, that's just the way it is :^)
I know that, but that's what they tell people. We're all the same, we need more workers!

Jibrel will allow you to tokenize niggers.

because niggers will accept anything cause they have nothing to lose. Its an excellent testground.

Attached: WorldPopulationShare.gif (484x554, 364K)

No, customers are people that are productive in their own right, and bring their own hard earned cash to trade with. Africa has to have gibs to buy anything - they're welfare recipients not valued customers.

>>Africa is 1.2 billion potential customers for your business.
People seem to forget that the world is finite, has boundaries and limited resources, we are starting to peak in a lot of materials, why do we want more competition for limited resources?

Africans can not feed themselves with out whitey, there will be a spectacular die off of the Africans population when honkey stop giving a fuck

>I like my country's culture
That's just a >muh feels argument. Culture will always be second to GDP growth

Personally I don't give a fuck about the white race. There's no room for sentimentality in business. People will do whatever is most profitable.

Jibrel is about tokenizing assets you idiot, niggers aren't an asset, they're a liability

Very scary and exactly what will happen if western nations continue to give them hand outs. Africans are genetically different to us. We have larger brain sizes and Neanderthal DNA. They are scientifically proven to not be as intelligent. There really is no help for them. I wish the world was different like the liberals pretend it is.

Attached: avatar.jpg (616x543, 145K)

Jew.

>No, customers are people that are productive in their own right
False. A customer is just someone with money who buys your product. I don't care if he got that money in the form of a paycheck, welfare or if he mugged an old lady. As long as he's spending that money on my product, he's my customer.

I know that you retard. That's why I'm saying that it's in everyone's interest that Africa develops so that they CAN afford to buy shit from us.

>Personally I don't give a fuck about the white race. There's no room for sentimentality in business. People will do whatever is most profitable.
Bullshit. The Jews will sacrifice profit to fuck over whitey. Just look at Netflix or anything Hollywood produces these days. Its not about making money anymore, its about pursuing their long term agenda.

This. I remember someone telling me about how some of the fastest growing countries are in Africa which seamed amazing but once you did some research you realized two things. One, growing off of a zero base allows for very easy and high growth and two, a lot of the growth is based on population growth. Blacks are not getting better at being productive they are just getting more.

>basing his worldview on a shitty science fiction movie
Brainlet confirmed

Cry more. I'd gladly sell out my race for profit. I don't care about any of you. I'm out for number 1.

Oh hey Shlomo!

>Personally I don't give a fuck about the white race. There's no room for sentimentality in business. People will do whatever is most profitable.

Yeah, I know you stand for nothing higher than yourself Rabbi. I'd expect nothing else.

Attached: 1386863753656.jpg (964x735, 106K)

I don't care about Jews either. They can do whatever the fuck they want. They seem to be pretty good in business though. Maybe you can learn something from them.

It's hilarious how /po/tards turn into communist niggers when talking about the jews.

>waaaah those mean rich capitalist jews are keeping me down ;_;

Pathetic. People like you will die poor.