B A S E D

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

back to /pol/ you dumb fuck

back to tumblr to you rather.

Veeky Forums never wants to discuss the degeneracy of racemixing for some reason. And they're the most 'educated' and liberal board on here. They've all been through the liberal institutions called college and university. Coincidence?

race is a social construct and not real (this is scientific fact accepted by 100% of the scientific community, your idiot favorites are not scientists), race mixing is not degenerate. Insisting on racism and scapegoating innocent people due to your personal inadequacies is purest degeneracy, you might aswell be an alcoholic rather than a nazi.

>this is scientific fact accepted by 100% of the scientific community

And which ideology do they work for? Whose interests do they serve?

Consider yourself BTFO

Holl up there, I'm no racist now, but race is real. Right? Like when there's a black in the room I can tell he is different in some way, some biological way.

Don't say shit like there's no such thing as race or, for that matter, 'social construct' ever. It gives us a bad name. It makes us just what they think we are, which we are not.

>naziman proposes geographically segregating races and spending aid on domestic negros

you kike killers really ok with this?

Yes

That's ethnicity. Race =/=ethnicity.

Personally, no. Absolutely not

What is race?

If race isn't real how can we be racist?

Checkm8 libcucks

>Veeky Forums never wants to discuss the degeneracy of racemixing for some reason.
Maybe because we prefer to discuss books you fucking mong

We'll hold on now. We're not even sure race exists at this point. See and wait.

skin color.

blacks = one race
whites = one race
brown = one race
yellows = one race
reds = one race

I want Kevin Eldon to play the main role in the Rockwell biopic.

So there definatly is race, because of different skin colors and what not. How is that any different from what you originally took issue with, what I said here ?

So then what is ethnicity?

something liberals have made up

This is not a book, makes no mention of a book, and actually contains no statement in the post itself.

dumb /pol/poster