Is being Leo in picrelated better than reading books...

Is being Leo in picrelated better than reading books? Do you think he thnks books are worth reading considering the opportunity cost in his life?

You never win.

Go back to /tv/.

I'm not anti social or anything but this seriously looks like you need to be on drugs or amusing yourself inside of your brain, to bear the conversation.

Leo has officially become #blackpill after winning an oscar

he doesn't look like he's having fun. i bet he's thinking "i wish i was at home with a good book right now, something like murakami"

That bearded dude with man bun, sunglasses and vape though. I thought people were just meming.

playing Pokemon GO tm is the cool thing right now

Blackpill???

...that's Leonardo di Caprio

Are you from the Philippines?

Yes it is. But just because the activity in picrelated can't last for more than a few hours in a few days. Then it gets boring. That's when books come in.

>for you
nerd

He looks unhappy and empty

Sir, I'm afraid your placement of the green arrow is unjustified. You did not quote any part of my message, nor did you synthesize what I said and you definitely did not respond to the first half of the meme that those two words you used are a part of. I dare you to emphasize an aspect of your post or mine that would warrant the use of the green arrow. Until then, I propose to the fine gentlemen of Veeky Forums that your post shall be ignored.

no. le momma's boy will overdose as soon as his mom dies

>He looks unhappy and empty
Just like fellow book readers. Only difference is he's unhappy and swimming in poon.

i still don't understand wanting to have sex

Anything is "worth doing", as long as it leads to "success"

So yeah ill keep reading thx

gonna go spam this on [s4s]

I don't need to be swimming in poon. Just having that one girl who is low maintenance and makes me feel happy when I wake up and go to sleep would be fine.

He's wearing sunglasses, and it's a snapshot, you autist. 2 seconds before or after that picture he could have been looking incredibly euphoric, theres no way to know

Be Leo
>Never get marries
>Fucks models, 10/10 actress, etc. all his life
>Never gets involved in a relationship long enough for any money-hungry bitch to hit common law wife status
>Net worth: $216,812,683 and still going
>Based Leo is Based

Depp is just an emofag. Always was, is, shall be. Marriage minus a prenup for rich actors is for suckers. The lawyers and Uncle Sam is going to get most of it. Depp will write it off and move on, good thing he didn't knock the bitch up. She'll probably try to get alimony for those rodent dogs after she only gets $100 mil in her pocket outta that $400 mil. Plus going after his money right after his mom dies. This won't even hurt her career because she already came out as a dyke. She'll come out as a Redditier heroine for this by blaming her sexuality for the divorce.

Leo was actually caught in a university library reading some lit. Sorry I got no photo to prove this sadly.