Do americans really do this ?

do americans really do this ?

Fuck the World

MAGA

Yeah I'm pro at knee driving.

use to eat cereal and full plates of food while driving. one day I'll try crab legs.

do americans really do this?

>do americans really

Drive through fast food exists throughout Western Europe and bongistan, shitposter.

yes but they take it home and eat it at the table like a civilized person

Indeed sir, we eat our fastfood with the proper cutlery as anyone should. This disastrous monstrosity of exuberance is the pure degradation of the human flesh. It's not just ill mannered it's profane. Luckily I'm from Liberia were we would devour such folk...

Not as much as they used to. Americans have started slowing down and prefer being able to enjoy their food instead being focused on driving at the same time. It's only done as a necessity now.

Speak for yourself, most of us Americans use their ham fists to cram bacon into a number of face holes while driving

Yes, and its why they all drive automatic transmission vehicles.
One hand for steering, one hand for eating.
No hands needed for changing gear

noone does this else it be cold.

Coworker of mine always rolls cigarettes while driving. Makes me nervous sometimes.

American women, yes. They don't understand delayed gratification, putting off something you really want for 15 minutes until you get home making it all the better (and not fucking killing somebody), the anticipation being even more enjoyable sometimes.
pic related

Yes. My mom does it and I hate it.

context on video? That was done on purpose

>for what reason

It always looks like it's done on purpose

she was crumbling hash and using the fuel tank cover as a rolling tray.

What is that bitch doing?

how is this even possible

being a typical dumb female

>eating cold fast food
>civilized

Mixed up brake pedal with the accelerator it seems.

>Europe
>Civilized person

Yes, as an American I myself love a good COLD DRINK brand soda pop.

Nothing really hits the spot like a COLD DRINK.

Probably busy texting to her boyfriend what a bitch her best friend is.
It's weird to think that fooddrink is the number one cause of vehicle fatalities in the world, not just america. Everybody was quick to jump on cellphones, which is a good point, but doing ANYTHING, even listening to music, is a distraction and should be illegal

i do this and i'm from europe, what's the problem?

>drops dildo
>she learns down to grab it
>??????
>profit

Do Americans really do this?

Is this the hourly obsession thread?

We should outlaw lawn mowers because some people won't be paying attention and grind up their child.

What's the story behind that webm though?

More often than I'd like to admit. Usually not fast food, but granola bars and bananas and apples. I just don't have time to sit around for every meal or, sometimes, even snacks

Glad thesaurus.com is available in Liberia too

You need to have at least 100K lawn mower fatalities a year to make a point
but you don't have a point
you made up a non-issue, unlike vehicle fatalities. Or should I say, FATalities, you discipline-less sack of fat, wait fucking 20 minutes to get home to eat, god damn. You'll be humming a different tune when you get hit by a girl trying to set down her iced coffee

Why would you be humming after an accident? Humming, like whistling is a sign of happiness.

Yes prro

The only point I was trying to make is that your post was absurd, just like my own.

Apparently, it is/was an issue. Why else would the bottom left be labelled on most lawn mowers in the US?

How come you're not texting with your free foot?

It's not absurd to stop people from eating or drinking while driving, it's exactly as distracting as a cellular phone.

Last time at mcdonalds I saw a fat fuck eating in his car in the parking lot.
He probably ordered via drive through.
That's way harder to explain, it was actually a pretty clean and nice looking mcdonalds.

OBSESSED

WHY ARE THEY SO OBSESSED

My father is a fucking pro. Drove a concrete mixer for 30 years. He can eat, talk on a cellphone, AND smoke while driving, all at the same time.

>potato rune watermark

That's obviously some eastern european country.

Yes I drive around in my VEHICLE with my COLD DRINK in one hand and HAMBURGER SANDWICH in the other with a bag of FRIED POTATOES from FAST FOOD RESTAURANT

jokes aside, I keep one hand on the wheel and alternate between food and drink with the other

It's not like fast food is to be savored

make more images to show them how much you don't care

No, I'm talking about >listening to music is a distraction and should be illegal

Do what, live like kings? Yes. Yes we do.

get on my level you heathens

I knee drive too, usually as I'm twisting a joint though.

But while eating, I usually use one hand to eat, then drink, and have one hand on the wheel at all times.

Fuck yeah

Take a few bites at every right light, best way to eat

>Old Wendy's

Foldout tables like they have on airplanes would be useful in cars.

What's up with that soda though? It should be in a cupholder it has no business standing up there like that, that shit would tumble out of the tray on even your slowest 5 mph turn.

CNC/LPG gas conversions are popular in Jurop, saves petrol, but if the system is shoddy, leaks happen. Add unventilated space like inside of car, ciggarette lighter or similar and wala.

yes
i one time ate mac and cheese while driving because i drove through kfc and am a fat shit

i almost crashed trying to put fire sauce on taco bell tacos while driving

>russian plates
>jurop

The stupid bitch that caused my first motorcycle crash with a second party was eating behind the wheel. She was driving in front of me and signalled a left turn, drove right over to the meridian and braked. The road was extra wide at that spot to allow other drivers to go around left turners there, so that's what I tried to do. Just as I was at the height of her rear bumper she suddenly turned right and I smashed into the right hand side of her vehicle at an acute angle. I bounce off and somehow even mange to keep thebike upright. Very bad contusions on my left leg and foot, but at least the bitch cut her own face with the fingernail of the hand she was using to stuff the food into her face.

I think she didn't want to downshift for the right turn because she was eating with her right hand and thus decided to take a "racing line".

I do on days when I feel like shit and just want to end it all

From the thumbnail I thought it was Dennis

No.
I mean, I'm sure some of us do, but it's less than 1% for sure.
And it's not like America is the only country with people who do this stuff.

you would know since you make those threads to get andry.

I'm English and I do this, I just wait until I'm on a straight stretch of road because shifting is a pain.

I imagine it would be easier in an automatic, but I can actually drive so I wouldn't know.

I dunno man.

American here. I've lived in Denmark, Germany, England, and for a short while in Singapore. I'd say it's at least 10x more common in the US than in any of those countries.

Frankly, it disgusts me and makes me ashamed of my countrymen. The car is for driving. That's it. No food. No putting on makeup. No fucking around with your phone. Just drive. Do that other shit before or after your drive.

>american infrastructure requires a 100 mile round trip to your """local""" out-of-town fast food park

get your eyes checked

>hit a bump

not BOTH HANDS.
Unless we're at a stop light.

its considered uncuff to cruise down the road snarcking away on your corn dog, but I do it sometimes.

The word you're thinking of is "uncouth."

>T... Time to leave!

I don't even understand what she was trying to accomplish.

I like how the guy just booked it too, I'd be long gone.

If you're a true american you can smoke a cig, drink your coffee, eat fast food, and manage a stick all at the same time
If you don't believe me try living in Boston for a few years

Do Europeans really do this?!

Why don't Americans celebrate Easter?

The Halloween-Thanksgiving-Christmas-New Year's megaholiday season leaves them in a coma until June

>this discussion of eating while driving versus waiting until you get home and the food is cold

Why not...eat at the restaurant? What is wrong with you stupid assholes?

>hold lighter to gasoline
>be surprised when it catches on fire
>try to blow on it to put it out

What the fuck was she expecting to happen?

Unironically this. Driving safely is one of the few things I support big brother style surveillance for. Too many dumbfucks out murdering people with their deathcage.

what shithole do you live in where theres big enough bumps in the road to ruin that

I'm sorry your dad is poor.

Big rig driver here, Ive mastered eating entire meals, drinking, and smoking while driving a 10 speed in big city traffic.

All day nigga. MAGA

>Americans

What's the point in including this? Oh right, you're a shitty poster and have to use shitty tactics in order to get anyone to notice you on this website.

sage

get on my level

>an unsecured drink in a moving vehicle
Hope you enjoy scrubbing that shit off of every surface the first time you have to make a sudden stop.

No, thats just reckless driving. I set the burger in my lap before taking a sip from my diet coke.

Nice try but that is not an American license plate. Also, what the fuck was she doing? Was she trying to disprove the myth that gasoline is flammable?

Eat at Burger King... no, not really.

I've done this now and then during a lunch break at work. They tend to get drive through orders out faster and with only 30 minutes every minute counts.

Lol, very true.

We do. We hide colored eggs and eat candy.

If I pulled that off, would he die?

WHY DID MICHAEL JACKSON RISE FROM THE DEAD AND DECIDE TO EAT A HAMBURGER

3/10
I appreciate the effort but it really doesn't look like Michael. Also, If I rose from the dead I would probably not mind a good burger.

Same,

If I'm on my lunch break, I'll eat in my car.

It will be parked though, in the parking lot. I don't think I've ever ate while driving.

That's Halle Berry

Hourly

Yuropoor

Obsessed

Shitposting

Thread

This shit kills way more people than you'd think and I'm not talking about the beetus

It does look like him in the thumbnail, rofl.

OP, I do eat in my car if I'm on the way somewhere inbetween appointments in a rush, or to like a concert where there will be no food and no time beforehand, and I'm in some rush hour for a lot of time..it's better to just get moving. It's limited what I'll order, and how I'll eat it. Nothing messy that might damage my clothing, and I wouldn't fully unwrap a drippy oversized sandwich like in that picture.

I can't drive while eating. I just can't. I feel like everyone's looking at me, and I feel like a retard.

I can't even get fast food because of this. If I want to turn into a fast food establishment and I end up blocking traffic, I just think that everyone's judging me for being a fucking fat dumbass for wanting to eat garbage. I can't order food in the drive-thru without worrying what the asshole behind me is thinking, and if they're listening to me order.

am I an autist? :[

Liberia is a racist country. The constitution of Liberia states that in order to attain citizenship, one must be BLACK, OF AFRICAN DESCENT.

umm but blacks can't be racist? only privileged mayo white fucks are racists