If i create a MEW wallet before March 20 and put my VEN there it will be registered for an X node if i have 6k right?

If i create a MEW wallet before March 20 and put my VEN there it will be registered for an X node if i have 6k right?

Now what if i decide to move those VEN to a nano ledger after the 20th, will i permanently lose the node status?

Does that mean i have to decide before the 20th if i want to use a ledger or just keep it in the MEW wallet as i am not every allowed to change wallets after the 20th?

Attached: vechain.png (200x200, 5K)

bump

I don't know

Unless you can get a Ledger before 3/20, just leave it on MEW with Metamask..once you switch around MEW wallets afterwards, you'll lose your X node status

>Now what if i decide to move those VEN to a nano ledger after the 20th, will i permanently lose the node status?

Yes, your Nano Ledger is a different adress. If it would be the same adress with the same key then there wouldn't be a point in the ledger.
Therefore get the VEN on the ledger before march 20th.

but what when VEN turns into VET the staking wallet will be a different one than the erc20 wallet, so one would lose the X node since you have to move your VET into a staking wallet

who cares...the only coin more scammy than ven is tron.

you guys think price is going to spike as ppl try and lock in nodes before mar 20

yes

No. You can change wallets to the official VEN staking wallet when main net is released. Just not when ERC20 wallets.

explain how its a scam

k

so i only have to decide between ledger and MEW rn then keep the VEN in that one wallet until mainnet launches, then move the VEN into the staking wallet nd keep the x node?

Look at this and tell me how is this not a ponzi.

Attached: xnodes.png (1000x563, 552K)

Correct

Are you a brainlet?

YOU'RE A FUCKING BRAINLET THAT'S WHY

How will they know that the ven i move from MEW to the staking wallet is qualified for x node status though

How high in sats do we think VEN is going before March 20?

I don't give a fuck about VEN but I do think there is a great chance to make money here by selling the FOMO right before March 20.

Attached: 1507964688904.jpg (228x221, 40K)

by your definition of ponzi, banks must be ponzis too as they hoard most of the fiat

>t. brainlet

The Vechain Nodes are the biggest scam ever. Even in a Bull Market VEN wil never be worth more than 100 usd, and that's if Thor will be around 1 usd. Good luck with your locked up 30k investments

Because you will be sending it for token swap from an ETH address that was identified as a X node during the snapshot on the 20th?

I think 40k is bottom as shown in last few days.
Most of those locking up for long term already have.
The only ones running up until the last minute are P&D pajeets like you.

>No moon
>Scam
Stay poor. You deserve it.

100$ VET is all that i need to make it, thanks for assuring me in my investment :))

I was talking about the node holders, they'll be the ones getting justed

>Most legit crypto in existence
>Thinks its a ponzi

hahaha stay poor faggot.

you DO know that one can sell their node anytime right

You realize you're in crypto right?
You realize you're a moonboy right?

hahaha how are peoples funds locked up

Well yes obviously 40k sats is the bottom, but what is the top before March 20th? 50k? 60k?

Attached: 1508993517638.jpg (4175x3635, 1.06M)

So im gonna buy a fresh ledger nano tomorrow, i currently have my funds on binance, can i use the built in ledger wallet without having to create a MEW wallet to get the node too?

Yes, you can use the Ledger wallet. But you still need MEW to interact with the Ledger.

You sound like a desperate poorfag. Kys

NEO has an argument that GAS is not a dividend. Each NEO is tied to 1 gas from the start and just slowly releases that gas over time. The GAS doesn't come from any external pool (although once spent gas starts being redistributed to NEO holders there might be a problem)

With VET there is no argument though because different amounts of grouped VET will produce different amount of THOR. There is no Finite amount of Thor per Vet and by holding more Vet you get a higher dividend.

this may be trouble as this will surely be considered a security token

Am i safe leaving ven on binance?

no