These things are fucking disgusting to me. why do people love them so much?

these things are fucking disgusting to me. why do people love them so much?

They hug your arm tightly, makes me feel loved.

Depends on the flavors, honestly.

POST PRINGLES TIERS

God Tier:
>Loaded Baked Potato
>Pizza
>Buffalo Ranch

Okay Tier:
>Cheddar Cheese
>Salt & Vinegar
>Sour Cream & Onion
>Original
>Cheddar & Sour Cream

Shit Tier:
>Cheeseburger

Haven't tried the rest.

fat, salt, carbohydrate and sugar and artificial flavouring
Whats not to like?

fuck off ya sarcy cunt

Shit Tier:
>Cheeseburger

You shut your whore mouth......

Pickle flavor is top tier, too.

I have a thing for food packaging with guys with muschaches on them.

Salt & Vinegar is the only choice

Do they actually contain any potato?

I tried some of these once and they gave me a skull-thumper of a headache. Probably full of chemicals and stuff.

ranch used to be my favorite when I was a kid, but then I couldn't find them anymore, and when they came back they didn't taste the same.

Because Americans are actual scum

Paprika.
Simple, Elegant, Best.

>He's "into" junk food.

>Probably full of chemicals and stuff.

What do you expect them to be made of? Vacuum? Light?

>Okay Tier:
>Salt & Vinegar

Pringles are a great example of bad food that's compelling once you start eating it. They're not even that enjoyable, but once you hve one you want another. Doritos are the same way. Kind of awful but compelling once you get a taste. I generally avoid shit like that.

The salt and vinegar ones are usually very strongly flavoured, the only good thing I can think about them.

>cheeseburger
>shit tier
Them's fightin' words.

Eating pleb food like potato chips isn't enough, you also have to eat the plebest chips.

What is pleb about fried potato?

These were amazing

My favorite were the "WOW" flavor, which were fried in Olestra. Fucking loved those things, they used to be on the shelf side-by-side the other pringles at the same price.
Then they got a bad rep, so they doubled the price and halved the size of the WOW type, and some stores moved them to some crappy diet area so there was no confusion.
At this point, I cant even find the damn things anymore. I heard all the jokes about anal leakage, but for me those were still the best pringles. Once again, the loud-mouthed complainers ruin everything.

>Cheeseburger Pringles
Only in murica