Sup Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums here:

Sup Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums here:

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but I'm looking to get into data analytics; do you guys have any recommended reading, or programs that I can start fucking around with? So far I plan on reading through the second edition of The Elements of Statistical Learning, Data Mining, Interface and Prediction out of Stanford, but I'm not sure if this is a good place to start.

In general any tips, experience, or advice would be appreciated. Thanks anons. In return, I can offer hot tips on magic cards that will go up in price over the next 6 or 7 months.

Attached: 1513045058771.jpg (509x680, 79K)

gib

Milky

do you actually want serious answers? because using a picture like that isn't going to help you get them

t.

Data Analytics/Data Science is pretty good.
But you need a dash of Computer Science if you hope to survive.
Within the next decade or so, the Supercomputers/Deep AI can do your job infinitely faster and more efficient.
Keep that in-mind

Im moving to Japan for a couple months, if I dont get an average japanese girlfriend thats chubby with big tits, ima be disappointed.

See I want to get more into the interpretation and presentation of data, because I have a background in public speaking.

Now on this topic, as an utter potato, is there any supplemental reading I should do? I know the extreme basics of java/c++ as well as the general functionality of most parts a computer, but I"m trying to change career streams, and I've found a reliable one year program. I used to tutor 50+ courses at a college level, so I don't think aptitude is the problem, I just want to make it a career, and I want to knock it out of the park.

I can post robot suits if you prefer,or skeletons, or some weird modernist comics, but some non-nude titties always get at least one helpful reply, particularly for crossboarders such as myself.

Attached: 1511273336840.jpg (803x1024, 44K)

>implying she is average or chubby.
>big tits you got right.

Then go for the Machine Learning meme
And stick with it for a decade or so

Not really what you asked but you will need a basic working knowledge of Lean Six Sigma if you want to get into that shit.

This is why I'm all in on crypto and not investing with only what I can afford to lose. Because even if I lose, I'm ending up in a FEMA camp eating soylent green bunking next to some fat nigger anyway.

What is Lean Six Sigma and where do I learn about it?

This sounds like a specialization, can do. Thanks fampai!

Nevermind, I actually know about this stuff already. I briefly worked in soul-sucking hell at toyota that used that exact managerial structure with a few extra wrinkles. Neat, I know more than I thought I did.

there are girls in Japan that will fuck you just for being white user. if you're not white, just being fluent in English is enough for some of them

Toyota literally invented Lean Six Sigma and working there is absolutely incredible for a CV in what you want to do. Sell that shit hard on your CV.

Fuck yes, the sky has opened up and I am a happy user. Thank you very much, do you have any recommended lectures or things I could read ahead of time? I want to come into the program and consistently be at the top.

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!
MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!
REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS!
I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHER'S!
GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!
GIVE ME MILKY, LAZY SOW!
UNTIL YOU DO I'LL SCREAM I'LL SHOUT!
I'M CRY I'LL WHINE AND STOMP ABOUT!
UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY!
I REFUSE TO TAKE A NAPPY!

Attached: DADA91AD-2367-4EF1-851B-4EF2AB7A93DE.gif (600x400, 3.54M)

ASIAN MILKIES BEST MILKIES MMMMMMMMMMM

You are better off reading case studies and trying to understand what works and what doesn't. Watch some presentations so you can see how they attempt to sell the ideas to people who don't understand it.

I know of several pharmaceutical companies that lost a fortune trying to implement LSS because they ignored something extremely obvious because of the hype of the guy saying he would save them millions per year. My favourite example being a company I worked for decided to move two machines that used to be adjacent (to reduce the risk of them interfering with each other) and staff had to walk 5 minutes each way between two machines twenty times per day losing about an hour of productivity per staff member per day.

My personal opinion of LSS is its a stupid buzzword that is intentionally vague to make it seem more important than it is but the higher ups love it and it will make you stand out if you can confidently tell them what they want to hear.

I understand the shit out of Kiazen in terms of optimizing efficiency gaps, and I've been to school for Business Continuity and a bullshit liberal arts degree, so the sales portion doesn't sound like too much of an issue.

I think a few entry level resources into data analytics would help me tremendously. This stanford book I'm reading seems pretty comprehensive, but I'd love any hot links you happen to have lying around, or just additional concepts I can pick up while I wait for the next semester.

Attached: 1520349886743.jpg (1000x1333, 208K)

I'm far from an expert in the subject. I work in sales in the pharmaceutical industry and most of what I know is from college and conferences I'v gone to.

I'm a firm believer in smart contracts and data integrity being the next big things in data analytics. Are you familiar with them?

Not even a little bit, I'm brand new with this subject matter.

Its what all the non currency crypto shit on this board is based around. Unbreakable contracts that auto execute and immutable data entry.
Understand what Ethereum and smart contracts are, Look up Factom and some of the other practical uses and problems of blockchain are.
I'm not even telling you to buy crypto i'm telling you that understanding it and being able sell people the idea of unbreakable contacts and immutable data since the amount of people currently able do this is very very small.