Since weed is anti-inflammatory, could it prevent cancer?

Since weed is anti-inflammatory, could it prevent cancer?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2014/10/07/us/georgia-toddler-stun-grenade-no-indictment/
cnsnews.com/commentary/cully-stimson/stoned-drivers-are-killing-more-and-more-innocent-victims
cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/cam/patient/cannabis-pdq
twitter.com/AnonBabble

weed cures a lot of shit bro
what you asking

A lot of perfectly legal wild plants do the same thing. The only reason people focus so much on weed is because they are druggies.

Why, because weed changes your perception ? Should we ban alcohol because it changes us too ?

So?

>alcohol
>weed vs ethanol
>look what's legal vs what isn't!
Don't start this shit. Everyone already knows.

Ignore this poster and keep the thread substantive and focused.

it encourages apoptosis which means it is anti-carcinogenic ipso facto.

alcohol shill go away

Fuck off.

it shouldn't be illegal, but it's not a grand conspiracy to prevent people from thinking outside the box or critically analyzing their current existence. That conspiracy is better approached from the perspective of how shit education is and how they never teach you to think for yourself or challenge what's presented to you.

Weed's just got a bad rap from being such an easy criminalization tool. It's pretty overrated anyway; when they legalize it people start to drift away since there are better things to do with ones time and it's no longer exciting.

To answer your first question, 420 blazin' it won't stop your cells from eventually fucking up and killing you.

>weed changes your perception

It doesn't.

>Should we ban alcohol because it changes us too ?

I don't give a shit if weed is legal or not, you are still a druggie.

Focusing on legal plants frees up a shit load of red tape and social stigma while still getting results.

KYS for being so well baited.

>keep the thread substantive and focused.

You are delusional if you think that will happen in a weed thread.

Yeah but leaves like tobacco does the same thing so...would it work too?

Not an argument.

Let's ban alcohol since it makes people violent, trashes their liver, causes drunk driver killings, leads to alcohol addiction, any many other shit.

How about it ?

No, all drugs should be legal.

We need stupid people to kill themselves off and be easily spottable, like tattoos.

>from being such an easy criminalization tool
what is that even mean ?

>you are still a druggie.
And you're an alcoholic

Time to ban alcohol then...

>Not an argument.
It doesn't intend to be.
I don't want weed to be illegal, nor ethanol.

Smarten up you stoned out trash.

>And you're an alcoholic

I don't drink alcohol, kid. See

>what is that even mean ?
In the US we deliberately used it to get rid of people who would otherwise be unemployed and sucking off the system (didn't need them and wanted to control them), and filled our privatized prisons to the brim.

I think it was Reagan's campaign that thought up this shit, but I don't recall.

Butt lots of peopre are alcoholic, and it makes people violent, trashes their liver, causes drunk driver killings, leads to alcohol addiction, any many other shit.

There's clearly no reason to allow alcohol abuse since we don't let people smoke weed.

Just shut up.

tobacco is irradiated so I would be cautious but do you know the mechanism?

>There's clearly no reason to allow alcohol abuse since we don't let people smoke weed.

Why are you so hung up on alcohol and legality of weed? These are my posts:

And, I think you are a druggie, an underaged child, and an idiot.

You see this shit ? This didn't happen because anyone was driving on weed, it happened due to drunk driving.

Time to ban alcohol so we can prevent drunk driving kills.

user, do you really think you're telling me anything novel?

Tell me, what are you trying to "convince" me of, or "debate" me about, or however you'd frame it in your head? What is the goal?

Its easy to up the charges or justify the action if pot is found.

cnn.com/2014/10/07/us/georgia-toddler-stun-grenade-no-indictment/

Just an example, since there was residue of weed found in the house, the family is having to pay for the child's injuries and the SWAT raid is justified.

omg wtf i hate alcohol now

>Time to ban alcohol so we can prevent drunk driving kills.

You do realize that drunk driving is already illegal right? Smoking weed is also illegal in most places, yet people still do it all the time. How would making more shit illegal stop people from making their own and still drinking and still driving.

You're logic is shit.

>Why are you so hung up on alcohol and legality of weed?
Because alcohol causes much more damage to the society and people who drink than what weed does.
Drunks go violent, beat their wives and kids, they find the courage to drunk drive and kill a dozen of people, trash their own liver and sometimes die from it, become alcohol addicts, etc...
The worst weed does is it makes you slow, passive and lazy. I don't even understand why the government isn't the very first group of people who wants people to have it.

Hey, kid, why are you posting about alcohol in the first place? It has nothing at all to do with the thread.

Try getting vehicles banned or something. People drive those and kill each other all the time without alcohol or weed.

>Smoking weed is also illegal in most places
Why ? Do people beat wives while high ? Do they start fights on weed ? Do they kill themselves to drinking due to liver insufficiency ?

Tell me exactly why weed is so wrong to the level where it has to be illegal.

cnsnews.com/commentary/cully-stimson/stoned-drivers-are-killing-more-and-more-innocent-victims

>Do people beat wives while high ?

Yes.

>Do they start fights on weed ?

Yes.

>Do they kill themselves

Yes.

>Tell me exactly why weed is so wrong to the level where it has to be illegal.

Still irrelevant to the thread.

But we will stop the incidents of drunk driver killings which will lower the vehicle mortality numbers. More the merrier right ?

Speaking of violence, this guy needs to be smacked around a bit.

Smarten up you completely worthless prick. Weed is objectively good, Carl Sagan smoke it. All those people who smoked it and were dumb were just inherently dumb. Maybe you should try it, or maybe you did, found out you are dumb, and now hate weed lmao. Haha you probably hate it for that reason.

Incorrect. Historical events show that when alcohol was made illegal, people kept making it and drinking it.

Who's baiting who? I can't tell anymore

>pot filled with straw grasping

Are you high now by any chance?

>no citations, charts, evidence
I'd like to see your evidence for all your claims from a reputable official source.

I don't hate weed.
I've smoked weed.
Weed is dualistic.

Even if we did spoonfeed you, you wouldn't accept it.

No, I just enjoy angering anti-drug people, because they're rapidly losing this fight and running out of options. Maybe you should consider the positive aspects of weed before calling people stoners and acting like it has zero benefit.

Solid evidence right there ;)

I called that poster stoner trash because they're behaving like a stoned moron. Note, a stoned moron is not the same as a stoner or someone who is stoned.

I'm not anti-drug. I'm anti-druggie. Big difference. I want you to shoot up, get stoned, and get drunk. Then I will know who to stay away from and who to call the cops on.

>image.jpg

>and who to call the cops on.
That sounds a lot like "anti-drug" to me.

Then you can't read.

You're right.

judgmental fuck

I will judge you and you will fail. If you have a tattoo, you are worthless and should be put into a fema camp. If you smoke weed, you are beneath me. If you drink alcohol, you should KYS.

What if I'm inarguably better than you, though?

>straight edge
dawww did mommy tell you that drugs are bad ? did she tell you sex is a sin too ?

Enjoy dying with zero life experience you loser LMAO

You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste death.

that made no sence

Well that is that, and this is this, you'll tell me what you saw, and I'll tell you what you missed.

How many licks does it take to get to the bottom of a tootsie pop ?

I tried once and it was in the 100's.

Very strange. You just reminded me that I had a dream where I ate some Skittles last night. I haven't eaten any candy in at least 5 years.

Sure it was a dream ?

No. I suspect it was though, else I'd feel quite sick.

Sure you're not in another dream ?

No.
There exists no means for absolute knowledge.

this

k

Weed? No
THC? Not enough tests done

Since prednisone is anti-inflammatory, could it prevent cancer?

>tfw about to blaze it
deal with it white knights

looks delishush

>implying life matters to the extent that life experience is valuable

Like has whatever meaning you give it. If collecting memories like playing cards is what is meaningful, do it.

Why is weed illegal in the first place?

Its scary and bad for some reason

Read:

He used weed to get the hippies and heroin to get the blacks.

I thought it was the inverse, but pretty much.
It was quickly recognized that this afforded massive profits and control of a population.

Holy shit you're dumb. Just because someone is high, doesn't automatically make them some paranoid ultra-pacifist like you. Plenty of murderers liked smoking weed, and were high when committing murder.

I smoked lots of week 3 weeks ago and immediately after got a nasty cold.

I've researched online the short term effects and it has the potential in lots of people to fuck up immunity.

Yeah but that's not even right it goes back further than that, and it is even more trivial reasoning for prohibition. Look into it.

How does anyone know for a fact that weed can be causative to this stuff? Sounds like negative propaganda. I saw a driving test on the news which showed that it took a ridiculous amount of weed to make drivers potentially dangerous. Apparently the amount was far more than what people smoked on average.

Eating it may...

this, so very fucking much this.

Lol you had to be a /g/ retard with your faggy thinkpad. Fuck off brainlet

"A laboratory study of delta-9-THC in hepatocellular carcinoma (liver cancer) cells showed that it damaged or killed the cancer cells. The same study of delta-9-THC in mouse models of liver cancer showed that it had antitumor effects. Delta-9-THC has been shown to cause these effects by acting on molecules that may also be found in non-small cell lung cancer cells and breast cancer cells."

Suck it anti weed faggots.

cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/cam/patient/cannabis-pdq

Weed has been illegal since america was still just colonies. Hemp was a direct threat to cotton for textiles and fabrics and stuff. Most of the founding fathers being cotton plantation owners decided it should be illegal.

>At this time, there is not enough evidence to recommend that patients inhale or ingest Cannabis as a treatment for cancer-related symptoms or side effects of cancer therapy

Wow, your own source thinks you're a retard.

arnica and belladonna do not even come close to the power of CBD. I used both for a LONG time, and was very happy to become a druggie, because as much as i love my herbs, i love even stronger herbs.

>absence of evidence means evidence of absence

There isnt enough evidence to suggest it because it cannot be studied easily as a schedule 1 drug. The evidence they do have, however, is overwhelmingly positive that THC and cannabinoids are anti-carcinogenic. Saying there isnt enough evidence that a government funded doctor wont put his career on the line to make a decision isnt saying im wrong, or "a retard". Nice try though, come back to the big boy discussion when you have some maturity and actual evidence to support your claim.

In case cancer got CB receptors, it chokes on THC, or another cannabinoids, but burning it may not be effective... Use atleast bong enought big and upload pictures...

Dude, I tried a lot of this perfect legal wild plants, and after they would have been publiccly examined, they would went illegal because are also hallucinogenic...

>high and mighty about being sober all the time
I bet you have tons of friends.

Off the fucking chart., holy shit.

This is either bait or that rare kid in school who got beat up because he actually deserved it.

Tobacco, or at least one of the ingredients, is anti-carcinogenic and anti-inflammatory too but for some reason there's a double standard where marijuana >>> tobacco.

Nice sources you got there. And THC along with Cannabinoids are both anti-carcinogenic, feel free to keep the plant itself illegal to smoke. Those two compounds are the only part of the plant anyone cares about.