Steak 'n Shake sous chef here. Ask away

Steak 'n Shake sous chef here. Ask away.

The Steak 'n Shake in my area used to be really good but fucking sucks really bad now. What can I do about it?

try to identify the problem and write an e-mail to the hq, it should help.

Is it worth working there? The one near town is usually fucking packed and I don't know if it's worth the headache of so many customers.

it beats working at mcdonalds or some horrendous shit tier ''family'' restaurant. it also beats being a plumber.

I'm pretty sure the problem is management and they also got a bunch of shit tier employees. It used to be good for years and now it has been shit for years and I haven't even ate there in a long time now.

Honestly it seems like such a hassle to bother e-mailing them unless I at least eat there again once more. Problem is the quality got so bad I'm too afraid to even bother ever getting food from that place again.

The contrast from good to bad in that place really is that extreme. It's such a shame since their burgers and fries were pretty good.

Plumbers, especially residential ones, make fucking BANK for what's not particularly hard work.

True, do you think they're willing to hire some one with only customer experience to do something outside of customer service, been too much of a pussy to ask when I'm out with friends.

they absolutely are. just have to luck out with application timing.

Of all the times I've ever had food poisoning, it was from steak 'n shake. It's the only place open around here at 4am and the prices are good so i keep going anyways.

Also, i'm that person who steals the seasoning shakers.

>Of all the times I've ever had food poisoning, it was from steak 'n shake
i'm sorry to hear that, since everything here is pretty fresh, someone probably sneezed in your food or something like that.

I'm not sure if it's the case with all steak n' shakes but the one is my area only has 1/10th of the items they actually serve on the drive thru board. All it is, is the traditional single, double, double with bacon, frisco melt and western BBQ + fries and onion rings. Why is this?

I always end up looking at the online menu before I go and what I end up ordering wouldn't even be known if you had never been there and just looked at the drive thru menu.

you actually have brigade cooking in there? head, sous, line, etc? i thought ot was Waffle House style. convict, spic, spic, thug

>order vanilla and chocolate milkshake
>"Haha, do you mean VANOCOLATEā„¢"
>"no just vanilla is fine thanks"

Why have you stopped serving large cheesy fries in a bucket and cheese in a separate little container and just give me less fries in a basket and pour cheese over it?

why does it take so fucking long to make a simple fucking burger

30 minute waits every time.

Please post the chili recipe. The one by me just has meat water with maybe a few beans. Rather make it at home

>it also beats being a plumber

My plumber lives in coral gables and drives a land rover.

SnS burgers are GOAT IMO

Why does my drive through order take so fucking long at the location near me?

Yeah plumbing sucks at $23 hour, faggot

Is it considered fast food? Cause it always takes at least 15 mins to get my food. And there's always lazy ass niggers working there.

How often do people actually order 7x7s?

My local steak and shake takes forever to serve us when we eat inside. Is this typical or a local store issue?

>SOUS CHEF
>STEAK N SHAKE

PICK ONE AND ONLY ONE YOU KIKE

why are your burgers and milkshakes good for the price but your fries so fucking shit?

Personally, I'd take a 30-minute wait and get a good product than something that looks like shit in a plate.

This is assuming your local S&S is good and not shit-tier like the ones run by niggers.

Also, quick shout out to my main milkshake Birthday Cake.

I was thinking the same thing

I'm sure you guys have directors of culinary innovation chefs but as far as the actual restaurants you guys are fry cooks

What makes you a sous chef and not a fry cook? Gtfo SpongeBob

Im my state plumbers make an average of 28/hr, almost 50k a year starting. Wtf does steak n shake start at? 11/hr?

What, you've never heard of jobs like "sandwich artisan" at subway?

Well yes, but I doubt anyone takes that seriously

How can i turn a regular burger into a Garlic Burger like they serve at S&S.
My GF loves that shit.

ck memed me into trying steak n shake and I didn't like it, sorry op but it's true. Burger was smallish and they fucked it up, wrong order. There weren't any steaks. But that chili is the worst chili I've had in my life. I'd rather eat a can of Wolf chili than that shit.

Garlic butter sauce on bun.

That's it? Nothing special about the meat?

Coral gables is a polished turd

Minimum wage.

>It beats being a plumber
LOL
Yeah working at steak and shake, everyone thinking your a tool is way better than being a plumber.
Who wants to make a living wage of over 50 thousand dollars for doing jack shit.
Who would want to learn something useful?
Who in gods name would want to get all that MILF pussy?

The only Steak 'n Shake in my area is pretty bad. I work nights/closing shifts across the street from one, but every time I've gone it's either all blacks people or a mix of blacks and trashy looking whites, and it takes 30 minutes to get a burger that's burnt and fries put in grease that was SOMEHOW too cold. I applied to work there before my current job overnight and legitimately think the night manager is shooting down night applications to keep his job easy/free of people that actually want to work.

I'm not out that way during the day, but that store has singlehandedly caused me to adopt the rule to never buy from fast food joints where I can see more than a third of the staff on duty are black.