Hi biz friends. I posted the other night. I have made it one full day without a cigarette...

Hi biz friends. I posted the other night. I have made it one full day without a cigarette. I feel i was right saying weed helps when the cravings get real bad. It's just that feeling of inhaling smoke. It's just enough to get thru a bad craving.

I hope I can keep this up. Want to start a running program. Like a couch to 5k type of thing.

Going to save 2,600 dollars a year to put towards crypto.

Attached: Screenshot_20180311-104551.jpg (1440x2960, 595K)

>discards one addiction for another

crypto fags will die even sooner than smoker fags

Attached: 1492872653685.jpg (991x902, 60K)

I've been smoking weed longer than I've smoked cigs. Have no desire to quit weed.

Try vaping?

you're just gonna use the money you save smoking cigs to buy more weed which is more expensive so you're actually spending more money in the end

most weed is grown wrong or even using carcinogenic fertilizer. you're probably doing just as much damage.

how long did you smoke for/how much a day?

The cravings aren’t real. It’s a frame of mind. They only exist because you believe you are depriving yourself of something. One you realize that smoking doesn’t bring any benefit to your life and “giving up” cigarettes isn’t really giving up anything, those cravings will almost completely disappear. Good luck user. A cigarette free lifestyle is better in every way. Quitting will likely bleed into other areas of your life, helping you form other good habits and making you happier and more successful.

this. I dont like smoking cigs inside so i got into vaping instead, bigger up front investment but not i spend $25 and get as much nicotine as i would get from like 2.5 cartons of cigs. oh and im spending significantly less. oh and i never have to leave Veeky Forums or the charts to sate an addiction.

Don't fall for those shitty cheap pen ones, get you a juul, suorin, or a proper, regulated box mod capable of firing 75 watts, and down to .1 ohms.

Eleaf, Hotcig, Wismec, etc. big chink brands.

imagine being so retarded that you get addicted to retard sticks

Oregent here, sure is fucking nice having $2/g

Snus>>>vaping, its like dip pouches but you dont have to spit, i still vape sometimes but its a pain in the asshole with all the rebuilding, refilling, charging, cleaning etc.
Make sure you get real swedish snus not the camel bullshit though

Negative senpai. I pay nothing for weed. Have a nice set up. I end up with roughly a quarter of free smoke a week.

I'm 33 man... I've been smoking almost 20 years. The anti smoking sentiments weren't as strong back when I got hooked. Atleast I have a desire to quit. Why the fuck are you so cynical? Imagine being such a loser your only joy is shitposting and tearing down strangers

Thank you for taking the time to write this up for me bud =]

Close to 20 years, slowly bleeding up from a few a day to a pack a day. Pack a day habit has existed for probably 10 years.

Hell yeah dude, now all you need to do is quit the weed and youre golden

Good luck. Gonna pick up some champax next week and give quitting a go.

OP, buy a cheap bike off craigslist and start cycling. All the benefits of running without the sore joints, and I actually look forward to it. Changed my life

This is a fine suggestion. I used to love biking, and am surrounded by great trails and bikepaths. Very nice. Thanks senpai =]

I know that you're right... I am just as dependant on weed as I am cigarettes. (Thank God I'm not a drinker or ever got into hard drugs) ...

Maybe one mountain at a time tho...

found an old sports bike discarded on the road side. changed everything. helps with better footwork on the kick drum too

Good job. I quit smoking 12 years ago. Best move of my life besides getting married.