Worst Pizza You've Ever Had

What's the worst pizza you've had? I'm not talking about Little Caesar's. I'm talking about the stuff that people try to pass off as real pizza.

There's the one place on my campus that has the most bland, sauceless, fucking quesadilla I have ever tasted. The toppings they have on it are either put together by a kid with some sort of mental disorder or someone who shouldn't be working with food. One time it was artichoke and pear. Disgusting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u5AZhjhbxf8
nfsmi.org/Templates/TemplateDefault.aspx?qs=cElEPTEwMiZpc01ncj10cnVl#n-p
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Totino's party pizza, or little caesar's.

Any of those cardboard frozen pizzas. They have a distinct taste to them, and the texture is just never right.

What about contextually worse? Like, not bad compared to other pizzas, but bad because of what it was and where you were?

In highschool I went to Europe, and my dipshit history teacher /insisted/ that the most culturally relevant, accurate, and delicious pizza would come from the town square in Florence, Italy. In hindsight, it was so idiotic. That place was a MASSIVE tourist trap, and the menus were designed for our inexperienced American palates. The pizza I had was shamefully standard, just about what you'd find at a good pizza place back in the states. Thin crust, nothing special with the flavor (even a bit bland), and the surface and the toppings sopping in grease. Also, fuck Europeans for making customers pay for water.

Kind of sucks that he was such a moron. Growing out of high school I read stories, some here, about people finding little restaurants and cafes tucked away in a side street, and being absolutely blown away by their cooking. I sincerely wish I had one of those experiences.

warmed up little caesars.

Little C's pizza pizza is better cold than it is hot

found the retards who can't read

In my old college town there was a place that served something that was identical to Elio's frozen pizza. I don't know how it stayed in business because there were at least a dozen competitors in town that had better pizza.

I read it just fine, I don't care if OP already said it.

So you're a dumbass who shitposts just because?

Ok, gotcha

>bad pizza thread
>bad pizza is shitposting
You just got a job there didn't you?

>tourist trap
Here in italy those places are everywhere. Please don't fall for them because in this way you give money to a company that runs 90% of tourist trap restaurant instead of giving them to a pizzeria that is right behind the corner and might have a better pizza.
>fuck europeans for making customers pay for water
All over the world they make you pay water. I don't understand your point here, mate!

OP said except "whatever" and you proceed to post about it

That makes you a dumbass my friend

Yeah. If I ever go back, and I hope I do, I'll make sure to actually explore.

Also, here in the states water is almost always free, whether it's a restaurant or a fast food chain.

Totino's is fucking great for the first two bites. Then it turns to shit.

You are a masochistic fuck.

There's a fake pizzeria in my town owned by a bunch of greasy New Jersey dude with that shitty fake accent.

All his ingredients are the cheap shit from Sysco, the sauce, pre-shredded bagged cheese, pre cut veggies, I think even the crust is pre-made. Oven is some stainless steel piece of shit he probably got at Restaurant Depot on clearance.

Crust is like a stale cracker, sauce tastes like sodium and preservatives, and the cheese is always that oily, burnt, orange color. Honestly why even bother opening a business if you're gonna cut corners.

I was in Pennsylvania snowboarding and ordered a pizza to the hotel. Got a vegetable pizza, usually those are pretty good

there was no sauce or anything and it was covered in raw garlic. It was pretty much inedible

I live in nyc - I had a slice at a place was recommended to me

Worst pizza ever. It tasted sour, like the sauce was bad. What a fuckin dump that was

kosher pizza is fucking god awful
thin as a holocaust survivor but greasy enough to lubricate all of Schindler's machinery

>real pizza
You wouldn't know.

Some mall pizza in New Jersey . It was absolutely disgusting. For their "specialty" buffalo chicken pizza they replaced the tomato sauce with blue cheese.

I used to work in a German restaurant when I was a teenager. Their German food was AWESOME. But they also had about 96 other food items on the menu and one of them was "pizza".

It was literally a giant, circle-shaped cracker with tomato paste and toppings. I shit you not, it was an actual cracker. The placed shut down because one of the owners died and it went downhill since then (all the owners were siblings, hit the main guy VERY hard). But... I will never forget the horror of cracker with tomato paste and toppings.

>europoors cant afford to put enough cheese on the pizza

I grew up near new haven, so always had the best pizza in America.

Not joking, shit is rated as the best.

>quantity is better than quality
Dayton Street pizza is a rat infested shithole, Connecticut a shit.

I had some really bad 'go 'za once, it was basically just tomato paste in a weak doughy crust

Are you a fucking vampire?

Dude... no they don't. I have never heard of a place in the US were you pay for regular tap water. Maybe that is because we haven't been shitting in our ground water for 8000 years and only recently figured out purification.

In fact in a lot of states there are laws that if someone comes in to your restaurant on a hot day and asks for water you are legally obliged to provide them with it or atleast a glass and access to a tap.

Water is not expensive here, apparently it is super expensive in Europe I guess. Where I am from 4 dollars will buy you over 1000 gallons from the tap. Even in Texas it is $16 for 1000 gallons of tap water. Its only if you buy it in stores because of shitty water quality that it actually costs money.

Probably a Totino's. Still delicious.

All that salt must be hard to purify out of the water wells over there.

I wish! wouldn't that be cool?

youtube.com/watch?v=u5AZhjhbxf8

typical american retard, always thinking of putting more and more ingredients without ever considering if they should

i remember being twelve and stumbling on maddox, i thought it was the funniest shit
good on him for keeping it up all these years

Apparently he had a podcast for a few years and it ended in a glorious fireball of bitch drama between 30-something manchildren and their internet fans.

He's right about pizza though. Pepperoni is garbage, and I'll only eat plain cheese pizza if it's an exceptionally good pizza. Perfect dough, sauce, quality cheese. Not your standard takeout/delivery pizzas.

pizza pizza cheese slice from an amusement park

it was cardboard

it cost $9

i had to throw it out

My husband tried to be sexy and appease my cooking experience by serving pizza on his chest in bed. It was really bad because he hadn't taken a shower so it smelled like little ceasars and dirty ass.

It also tasted like sweat

t. american pretending to be non american

no

i recall once when i was very young getting a cheese pizza from denny's
all i remember about it was that it was one of the worst things i have tasted in ym entire life

>it's an exceptionally good pizza
can confirm, I know an italian 70y something grandma that makes a pizza in her house and like you have said you don't want to add nothing to it

I ate some expensive as fuck local pizza that was absolutely shite.

The crust was soggy around the middle and would not support the pizza, but at 2 inches from the edge of the slice it was hard as a rock. The sauce was underwhelming and had a taste of cinnamon in it. Cheddar and mozzarella cheese had been mixed together and tossed atop the sauce. The pepperoni was store bought shit. The Italian sausage was really breakfast sausage with Italian seasoning and garlic salted over it. Olive oil looked like it had been drizzled over it as an after thought after taking it out the oven.

A friend got a supreme from the same place and it looked like someone had run the olives through a cheese grater.

I miss this
Any chance I can walk up to a high school cafeteria to get some?

new york fag, love me new york 'za, never really had a bad experience save for this one.

>8 years old
>lived in bedstuy (inb4 DUDE NIGGER LMAO)
>gramps picked me up from school
>both hungry as fuck
>nothing to eat save for deep fried timberlands and baconeggandcheese
>and the worst pizza I've ever had
>"Big Papa's Pizzeria"
>to this day the niggest name for an establishment I've never come across
>absolute proof that blacks are a lost race
>the smell of months old frying grease permeates throughout the entire block it's on
>walk inside
>"AY SHIIIEEEED. WUTCHU WAN SON"
>the entire menu isn't even pizza, was more like a fried chicken place with pizza on the side
>get 2 regular slices and a coke
>sit down, take a good look at it
>looked like someone threw a molotov cocktail inside of an aushuwitz gas chamber and tried scrapping up the remains on top of burnt toast
>"""""cheese"""""" felt like literal plastic
>no sauce. not even bad sauce, or little sauce
>none at all
>crust looked like the nigra threw it into the very sun to cook

thank god it closed about a year later
I was 8 at the time and lived in bedstuy (inb4 DUDE NIGGER LMAO) and so there were noooo places to eat around save for big chains and bodegas, and "Big Papa's Pizzeria." Even the name was the niggest I've ever seen an establishment called.

ignore that whole bottom text I forgot to delete fuck me

You're gonna get arrested, broseph.

Pizza in taiwan is pretty shitty, fucking non dairy cheese.

worst I had was probably in peru though

Some pizza hut abomination that was inch thick cheese, inch thick soggy sponge bread, infused with 10x the oil of a normal pizza through some sort of mad science mechanism. It's pizza, not cake/casserole you fuckers.

Pepes, sallys, modern fool. Best pizza.

Probably ordered the white pizza with broccoli. Around here white pizza means dough, garlic, cheese, and toppings.

Hands down, Imo's St Louis style pizza.

Everything about it is shit. If you want an approximation take a saltine, give it a squirt of ketchup, add a kraft single, then microwave it for 20 seconds.

I could only eat 2 squares before giving up. My buddy made a joke that he couldn't imagine someone from St Louis feeling nostalgic about an Imo's pizza. Later that day we saw a commercial depicting that very situation and had a good laugh at the absurdity. I never waste food but we ended up throwing away almost 2 whole pizzas before going to a Chipotle because we were still hungry

Fuck Imo's

Back from drunk in town. Was poor. Got a frozen pizza, popped it in oven.fell asleep, obviously. Hours later woke up, smelled burned. Pizza like a brick, tried to bite it, might as well bite the door..
My low point amongst others.

I'm from New York, and seeing to other places in the US try to make a NY style pizza is the worst. I tried this place in Taos,NM and it was just disgusting.

Totos Pizza, shit is literally a fucking rag soaked in grease.

Aah USA water,daily reccomended quantity of lead and arsenic in one glass!
Authentically dangerous.

I love all Pizza. I haven't had not one pizza that I didn't like. I still buy a Little Caesar's once in a while

This place I worked at in Virginia years ago called The Sub Shop. Dough was OK, sauce was straight out of the can no extra seasonings or anything. Cheap fucker mixed half mozzarella with half imitation cheese. When it came out of the oven it had this bizarre looking cheese skin floating on an oil slick. Nastiest shit I've ever tried.

same, i had pizza in vegas and it opened my eyes to how unappreciative i was of ny pizza

also had deep dish in chicago, shit was overrated as hell

NYC pizza, best pizza

Ausfag here, and back in the day as a kid I used to like meat lover's pizzas quite a lot. I was lucky enough to live near an earth n' sea so I usually had pretty decent meatlovers pizza, but I didn't mind dominoes.

One time I had an Eagle Boys Meatlovers at my cousin's. That was fucking terrible. There was so much bbq sauce I couldn't eat the thing.

Sbarro's. I ate it once and it made me sick

kek

>*European cheese and tomato bread

Visually that looks pretty good. 10/10 cold pizza for breakfast tier

your thinking of China mate

US still has the cleanest drinking water in the world in *most* places, though many municipality's are breaking their neck to fuck that up to shortcut on money.

Lel, once my friend was waiting in the airport in Queensland with his family and they went and got an Eagle Boys pepperoni pizza, apparently the dough was like a wet piece of toilet paper that had been wringed out, the cheese was literally kraft singles and it had only 1 piece of pepperoni per slice.

Also my crazy meth-head auntie once had an Eagle Boys pizza splattered on her cars windshield

I'm really tempted to go and get one from the one that opened up nearby just to see how atrocious it is.

Zeeland has the best water,my cat prefers it over desani and evian

nothing like good old 'ork 'za from Big Paulie's Cuck Shack

Pizza i had in elementary school in public new York school
Weird goat cheese shit

fucking jewish lies

Last holidays I ate the shittiest pizza ever. Ordered one with the shrimps. Jesus christ, never tasted something this fucked up. Shrimps were small, tasteless, rubbery, dough were hard and almost burned and the sauce tasted artificial and bland.
I'm no food critic, but I've eaten better leftover microwaved slices than that

None of those are a risk, Alex. Fluoride is though in some places

nfsmi.org/Templates/TemplateDefault.aspx?qs=cElEPTEwMiZpc01ncj10cnVl#n-p

The official recipes are all there, just scroll down to pizza until you find the one you want. Make a thread of your experience.

"Barbeque chicken pizza" on an airplane flight in Canada. Was a giant piece of flatbread with grated cheese, chicken cubes and barbeque sauce on it. Everything cold, just emptied onto the bread from a fucking bag.

that's... eugh...

Forgot brand name, but it's an Italian flag or Sbarro idk.
I bought a slice of 'za and it was mostly bread. I was rused

how long ago? There are a shitload of pizza places. Pretty much any type you want.

it was late-o-clock (past midnight) one night and my family was up watching movies or something. We saw an advertisement for... I wanna say tropicana pizza. we got it home,and saw it was a pool of grease with something pizza like under it.

the pools didn't go away when you chilled the thing either. it was atrocious!

Do Americans have Pizzaville?

Probably the best chain in Canada