ITT: God tier seasonings

ITT: God tier seasonings.

they don't sell it in any grocery stores around here because I live in a white area

I guess that's the sacrifice I have to make to not get robbed daily

If Asians are your chief minority, celebrate. They're amazing.

very segregated
my town is 97.5% white
2.5% hispanic (most of which is mixed white) which allows for a
1.5% asian population, 100% of which own the local chinese takeout places

the next town over is 10% black, 15% hispanic. We actually send the people who live too close to the boarder over to their school district to stop them from bleeding into ours

more like gook tier seasonings

> We actually send the people who live too close to the boarder over to their school district to stop them from bleeding into ours.
So you send to them to their"" school district, they mix with the others.... how does that work out in your favor?

It gives them the impression that they're not actively segregating the school.

It works if the Minorities are stupid.

Buy accent.

>white people can't talk about a food ingredient without shitting on every non-white group

sumac + szeuchan pepper on chicken is good

thats jsut a base tho how bout u stupid ass honkey mother fuckers try spicer dat shit up a bit ukno experiment like them white scientists or wateve the fuck

go cry in your safe space fagboy

amazon sells it. you have no excuse, honkey

They say if you don't know how to cook, use MSG. It's a shortcut for people that don't know what they're doing in the kitchen

>They say if you don't know how to cook, use salt. It's a shortcut for people that don't know what they're doing in the kitchen

They say if you don't know what you're talking about, keep your mouth shut. It's a good idea if you don't want to look like a stupid faggot.

is there anything wrong with this

Aromat

lol, thats dumb

Fact: White scientists were invented by black scientists.

you aren't in charge anymore

I'm black, you faggot.

They tried this in my home city but, like most whites in the Southeastern region, stupid rednecks, it failed. Horribly.

I'm white and I thought it was hilarious that the only seasonings posted this far were salt and pepper, the prime whitey spices

I live in a Jewish/black part of Virginia and it's hard as fuk to find anything Asian around here, there's a Filipino restaurant on the outskirts but that's about it. People always meme and shit on Chinese ppl but when it comes to good, whites in America can't touch you, good recs I'm gonna try those next time I eat some chicken and blast my asshole

It's due to their massive insecurity and inferiority complex. Sadly, those are the clowns that elected our new buffoon in chief.

Garam masala is useful af.

FUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKDRUMPFFUCKYOU

That's retarded. MSG salt is just a powder of a dried sea weed.
What the hell do you think it is?
Do you think curry powder is bad as well?

>if it's naturally-derived it's good
lol retard

It's also produced using bacteria fermentation, not from seaweed.

I guess you don't eat any dairy products nor any bread then, retard?

I didn't say it was bad because it was fermented by bacteria, I was correcting your insufficient understanding of MSG production, retard.

Not to mention bread fermentation is primarily fungal, but of course you wouldn't know that you fucking brain moron.

You are completely stupid. Go back to school and relearn your vocabulary, ESL shitskin.

Tell us more about how MSG is "powder of a dried sea weed". It's also spelled "seaweed" you dolt.

It's funny how you think seaweed is equivalent to curry too.

>hurrrrr ricin is just purified castor oil seeds do you think it's bad as well?

You are an embarrassment to the white race. Just give up already.

Holy shit, this guy

>Why am I a virgin with no friends that everybody hates

listen, you had a good run but it's time to go back

chiggen stok pot

lol fag

fpbp

Yes.

1. It's convenient and you're on Veeky Forums, so it's immediately shit.
2. You can make better "all purpose" seasoning for less with a bit of knowledge.

>my town has 101.5% people

>white people
it's just americans, really

that's the 1.5% that gets bussed to the other district

I can't bring myself to call salt a seasoning. You can't do without it. Calling salt a seasoning is like calling oxygen a luxary. And MSG is just salt+. It's salt platinum. You don't need both, but you literally can't make food without one of them.

Cumin is the god tier.

>Cumin
>God tier

Cayenne was here. Cumin a shit

This guy know what's up

Cumin taste is too strong. I can only tolerate it like once a month

because americans are the only civilized white country that has to deal with non-whites daily

This

>americans
>civilized

What planet did you emigrate from recently?

>americans
>civilized
>white
pfthahahaha

>Will make your pasta taste better.
>You should try it.

Has anyone managed to replicate this? I still haven't forgiven McCormick for discontinuing it.

Great on any bird.

The only time I have ever used marjoram in cooking is in poultry seasoning mix

I've never used salt.

My man

This shit is my jam. Makes just about everything a little bit better.

dried blud

SAZON