What fields/industry is actually hiring? (Beyond nurses)

Can't believe how shitty the job market is. I see a bunch of openings for nurses, but everything else is literal hambuger flipper.

Any industry actually hiring? I live in deplorable country.

Attached: Unemployed.jpg (474x355, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jobs.bnsf.com
indeed.com/jobs?q=environmental science&l=denver, CO
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

IT security
Big Data
Logistic
E-marketing
Management

What country

USA

Anyone?

What State?
Any education?

>IT security
^ this.

Colorado
STEM degree and 4 years exp in biology/ecology/lab

Just be a nurse OP. I plan on getting in to the nursing home business. Hiring Shaniqua's to do the shit work. And running these baby boomers into bankruptcy to pay for my subpar care as they cling to the last years of their terrible life. I want them to have nothing by the time they die. I will have everything.

Attached: brooke.jpg (3024x4032, 1.25M)

Chick I know got a masters in organic chemistry. She's in debt for the rest of her life earning $38k a year in New Jersey doing her "dream job". Find a bio company and get involved in their IT program. Good Sec IT sec job can start off at $100k. Good luck user.

engr

welding

Attached: averagewelder.png (640x427, 331K)

he doesn't want to get into college debt though.

where? I'm obsessed with IT security and would love a job like that.

there's a shit load of construction jobs out there. 60k+ a year.

In Canada the military is desperate.
The entire armed forces is less than 100,000 personnel

maritime

10s and 20s.

Welding
300k starting

Should've stayed out of school op

Georgia, Maryland, and Texas have IT sec jobs out the ass.

What is your STEM degree?
I have a CS and live in Colorado too.
Denver and CoS are begging for anyone with a degree and computer literacy.

gonna be tough since i dont live in the US but thanks anyways user

User Experience/Service Design

I used to work in house for a very large American based industrial supply company (shouldnt be too hard to figure out which) as a web usability expert. Sometimes service design.

Now im a consultant doing the same thing but in an agency

Military, go erase some sandniggers

rail road is going through hiring cycle again. happens every 5 years or so. it is a good gig. they will train you. jobs.bnsf.com

Attached: certified-sites-full-map.jpg (575x384, 210K)

>being a puppet.

nah

What kind of jobs do they do? Tell me more about this

all kinds of gigs, drive trains, rail welders, rail laborers, signal maintainers, supervisors, engineers, office folks, dispatchers. search the website every couple of days, it changes alot for the different gigs. if you get to interview process say safety is super important and every incident is preventable.

what else do you want to know

Attached: 18447280_965952666880487_3668816062926305841_n.jpg (480x478, 36K)

How hard is it to become a mechanic? I want to fix trains.

Its not just something you 'can go do'. Ive considered it, but itd be 2 years

How do I get into this? I know python basics.

Dont think thats true. I work construction and its dried up.

Im in the usa...but considered military here just for money.

My degree is in environmental science. I am good with MS office (is anyone ever not?) and know basics of python, not sure if thats enough.

Get a job welding. Earn a cool 500k a year

In all honesty user. If you ever considered working abroad? Your degree and experience would get you a job quick as fuck in Australia. And you can hide from those student loans kikes

Data Science

If you are fine with a commission based contract u can interview for a pisition as sales manager for my company. Up to 15k/month if u perform and meet quota. Drop mail address if interested

Attached: INVICTUS.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Matter of fact i got a non profit about to take off. If you want an internship with a chance for a fixed position do as
instructed here

Does it involve kneepads?

I live by a simple motto
> No pain no gain
Hence we never use kneepads

Plenty of construction jobs in Minneapolis / St Paul. I'm hiring.

Env Sci is essentially Engineering. If you want to get into tech, contact one of the contract employment firms and talk to a recuiter. TEKsystems, aerotek, RHI come to mind. Look on Dice and Indeed for more. Basically, you are an engineer, you can go anywhere. Knowing/understanding the process is more important that any specific product/industry.

Is Aerotek a company or just a recruiter, I see their name pop up a lot.

It honestly feels like some sort of twilight zone where I apply for the very few jobs, never hear anything and my degree + years exp are worth nothing.

If you can’t find a good job in America you are literally retarded

Finally a company that will push me and help me grow to my full potential

>Aerotek
They are a contract employment firm. They have offices across the country. Call them or send an email. They have contacts/contracts in just about every industry. In many cases, they replace in-house HR. Call them or send an email. It's in their interest to find you a job. You need to start talking to people!

>indeed.com/jobs?q=environmental science&l=denver, CO

literally any engineering, you faggot

Oil and gas workers. Roughnecks roustabouts and mudlogger. They aren't full crazy mode yet but they have resumed hiring.

[email protected]

All these faggots who want high paying office jobs, crying about their student loans and shit. Just work a normal high paying job that requires some manual labor. Making $20 an hour after only 2 years working at a recycling center, where you don't even get dirty because all you do is sort through electronics people drop off, is pretty good.

Give it a go user. Nobody here has that combination of experience/qualification
Pretty comfy place to live too if you dont go to Sydney (dont go to sydney, its insanely expensive and full of chinks and roided up lebo fucks)

>$20 an hour
You make more than that working a register at fucking Woolworths

Incoming

>high paying job
>$20/hr
Congratulations, you're barely above the median household income for high school graduates in the US.

I know you're a moron. No one makes 20$/hr to work a register. Only way that happens is if a manager is filling in for an employee briefly.

Bs, link proof?

what kind of company? I've been very successful in sales and am looking for a sales manager gig. Relocating to that part of the country tomorrow actually.

Biofuel based in london. B2B only. Remote possible. My current sales manager lack the experience and arent hungry enough for my taste. Could use a senior sales mamager to supervise and lead

Is your resume simular

Attached: Current resume.png (1005x540, 11K)

apply first off. have some sort of skill/hobby even that shows you can take something apart and put it back together. mechanical is a good trade, about the right ballance of fuckoff time and work time. all the mech guys i know are good dudes.

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 33K)

Lol bro, I'm a former D-1 football player, have abs at 6'1" 240 lbs, worked as a bouncer, Did army ROTC in trade school, turning it down for 500k welding job, and I bench somewhere around 420 lbs. I grew up on base and boxed since I was 8. I've got the quickest hands I've ever seen in person from a non professional fighter, especially at my weight. If my gf wants to talk chit I'll let her do it to a point before pulling her away. If some guy gets in her face? I'm either gonna do the responsible thing and get the bouncer or pick him up and slam his phucking neck into the concrete.

What do you weigh… 190 lbs? Bench maybe 275 lbs? Lol. You have no idea what it's like walking around as big and as strong as someone like me. First of all, 95% of men walk in fear of you, and 95% of the other 5% of men are just retarded.

Literally the last 3 altercations I've been in with other males ended with me giving them one back hand slap and knocking them to the ground (I'm terrified of hitting most men and either killing them or putting them into a coma)

Any type of altercation, verbal etc. whether it involves girls I know or guys I know just mildly amuse me as I know I can step in and regulate the situation in a split second if things get serious.

Take your tiny, wanna be, hard pretend phaggot ass elsewhere pussy.

not chemistry

t. MSc in organic chemistry at top EU uni and no jobs

everyone demands PhD + postdoc experience (~7 years in total), just so you can fight in the oversaturated PhD market for the diminishing laboratory head positions in pharma

I didn't see it. may have used the wrong email
send it to this email instead
[email protected]

20 aud a hr a ex gf made that working a register so other user is right

Nice pasta. The special forces one 8s funnier though.

Next one out

What about computational chemistry? My wife is working on her Ph.D. and spends all day running simulations

I bartend at a mid-high end bar, I average $40/hr on weekends in tips and 20-25/hr on week nights. I also help run the wine tastings which I get a flat $400 for.

I went to a school to learn about wines and while, yes, some wines are better than others wine snobs are fucking stupid. I'm not saying box wine is as good as the $500 bottle but if you want a really good wine you can get one for $20-30.

I did bartend at shitty dive bars for about 5 years before I got enough experience to get hired at a higher end bar. Bartending school is a waste of money for learning bartending but it is an investment in building connections within the industry.

>CS degree
>2.1 GPA, shitty state school
>No internships
>Got a job a 8 months before graduation and have been working for nearly two years now

Thank god I didn't fall for the "CS is a meme" counter-meme, otherwise I'd be an unemployed engineering grad right about now

Attached: 404girl.jpg (270x238, 14K)

nice. How long did it take you to find work despite not having experience?

I started looking when my senior year started, found my employer at a school job fair and got the offer around Christmas

What i don't understand are all these threads about not being able to find a job. Am I in a bubble? Seems like most everyone from my school that had at least some kind of a business or technology degree was able to get a decent job

Northern VA here

Try acting if you are not an ugly typical biz poster.