Consumed LSD

>Consumed LSD

>Took 11 years off before he finished his undergrad degree

>Majored in Philosophy

>Decided to do a PHD in Neurosoup

>Is now regarded as one of the Internet's favourite scientists and regularly BTFO's religion.

Why is he so amazing?

Because he says a lot of good stuff. Admittingly, a lot of it is just recycled from earlier people, but IMHO he presents it well. And earlier on in his career, his racism, sexism, and bigotry was not as apparent as it is now.

>>>/reddit/atheism is that way, underage

Why have I never heard of him?

Says one of the biggest bigots of this board.

>bigot
Pretty sure you don't know what that word means.

Please don't make the fucking tripcode spergs think that they are actual board personalities people remember and think about.

Their only personality trait is that they are fucking retarded #reddit people who don't have a personality irl so they have to make one online.

Kill yourself you autist.

>Because he says a lot of good stuff
You mean a lot of trite stuff that's practically mainstream nowadays?

>but IMHO he presents it well.
You mean he gives a voice to fedora-tipping betas who nobody typically listens to?

Santa Claus is that way, child.

>atheists are so edgy they think Saint Nicholas isn't real.

kek

He's a good introducer for people like me who are too stupid for hc science and stuff. Good popsci conduit guy
His reading list on his blog seems pretty great too

>implying I was talking about Saint Nicholas and not the Coca Cola Santa Claus that delivers presents to kids on Christmas
>implying in today's age they are the same person
>Christians will distort truth like this just to not sound stupid

Classic Christians

Because you can get a doctorate in pigeon diddling, and if you have the right kind of personality, luck and resources, you can still end up successful.

Just like you can end up a failure with a PhD, if you're one of those artists who can't function outside of school

>implying Saint Nicholas and Santa Claus aren't literally the same person
>Atheists in today's age literally can't tell the difference between cartoons depictions and reality
>Atheists will distort truth like this just to not sound stupid

Classic Atheists

>believes saint Nic, a 600 year old man, has 8 magical reindeer that fly around the world in a night to deliver presents to children by breaking into their houses

>can't tell the difference between myths and a couple of stories of Saint Nic giving gold to father's as dowry to give away their daughters

Classic Christians, would rather continue believing myths rather than just accepting them as great parables.

Keep on keeping on little man.

>Classic Christians, would rather continue believing myths rather than just accepting them as great parables.
>Classic Christians, would rather continue believing myths than just accepting them as great parables.

Fix'd

Eh you know, he made that mainstream, and even if they were not directly his ideas one has to recognise that if he did not pushed for those he still had a meaningful impact

THIS

10/10

>museum of mistakes

Kek good post

how many papers in pubmed does he have?

quality over quantity. or both if one is brilliantly skilled

please leave and kill yourself, thank you

My criterion is, I actually enjoy listening to him most of the time.

He has some interesting opinions that he can't support worth crap.

If you think he's amazing you need to work on your critical thinking.