Today I realised I love beer but I never use it for cooking

Today I realised I love beer but I never use it for cooking.

Recommend me some foods which contain beer please.

>beer bread (with jalapenos imo)
>steak and ale pie
>cheddar ale soup

the only reason i buy nasty pumpkin beers is for pulled pork crockpots

>pumpkin beer
when will this meme end? it tastes like shit

Beer battered fish

beer batter anything
beer bread
beer deglaze
beer soup
beer chili

Curious, what happens if you just fry a chicken or something in beer?

Add dark beer to any beef stew or chili to deglaze pan instead of wine.

do it

this one time when I was on a drinking bender and I neglected to buy milk I ended up replacing milk with beer in my mac and cheese and it turned out pretty good tbqh

you can make mac n cheese with beer

>mac n cheese
>food
go back to America

Lager chicken

Are you serious?

Beer is water-based, not oil-based.

Thats called boiling, not frying, buddy.

No mention of carbonnade?

I'm not sure that the retarded americans like real food like that...

Brats nigga

beer cheese soup

Most do, but Elysian makes a really good one. I tried about a dozen of them this year and that was the only one I'd buy again.

Quite a few chilis and stews use beer.

>fry something in beer
>a water based beverage

You can use beer as the liquid in any braised dish. Works well in stews and chili. I usually use brown ales for cooking.

oh baby, love me some Carbonnade.

Krustenbraten with beer sauce.

Use it when barbecuing, it decreases the risk for cancer. Also dark beers, stouts etc, are more effective than pale ones.

CARBONADE DE FLAMANDE!!!

>>beer bread (with jalapenos imo)
I love making beer bread, and other than varying the beer, I don't add any mix-ins like jalapenos. But, I do kick my butter up a notch with zest, cheese, even honey. It's also a great way to use up beer that maybe you bought but didn't love so much. It transforms into a new creation with every different beer, from cheap pilsner to pumpkin.

Leftover cheese can make a good pub cheese creation whetther a cold spread or some version of welsh rarebit. Just use a dark beer, porter, nut brown, that kind of thing. Makes very good bread an insanely comforting dinner.

Beercan chicken

The only two things I use beer in is carnitas and beer brats.

I pour some Corona or any light beer into the slow cooker when make pulled pork.

meat pies containing ale or stout

I make a sauce out of beer, roasted garlic and cream that I pour over mashed potatoes. Shit's lush.

was coming in here to post this

american here, have made it a few times and there is a place in my downtown that serves it

thank you, this is now a thing I plan to make.

I thought this shit was a meme until i went to the Elysian brewery in Seattle. Fuck me that stuff off tap is dank. In a growler it preserves well too but out of the bottle its just too carbonated. Try the Gourdfather if you haven't already user!