I can't seem to find any copy of his books. Anyone care to help?

I can't seem to find any copy of his books. Anyone care to help?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RWQRlvy5Gv4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No luck so far, is his body of work the Holy Grail of our times?

Yes.

You can probably blame Dean Learner for this. Remember how he treated Randolph Caer?

The only man whose written more books than he's read.

Heard they were pulled from shops by MI5 because they were too provocative and dangerous.

yes

underrated thread

>Something was pouring from his mouth. He examined his sleeve. Blood!? Blood. Crimson copper-smelling blood, his blood. Blood. Blood. Blood. And bits of sick.
What did he mean by this?

who is he a parody of? King?

I care to help but I won't because I'm masochistic.

half woman half wasp

King and Koontz and everyone else like that.

waps

I'm a one track lover

They're hard to find, but worth it to sample a visionary and a dreamweaver like this man.

>Tina screamed for nurse. But Little Miss Nurse didn't come. Little Miss Nurse was out in the backroom having a cigarette and flirting with doctor. The pain shot through her like a big bullet. She knew babies were meant to kick, but were they meant to scratch? No, they weren't.

>parody

The show's a documentary, numb-nuts!

youtu.be/RWQRlvy5Gv4
In case some of you haven't seen the follow up show to Darkplace.

he's his own man

Marenghi is one of the very few authors working today who can honestly claim to have written more books than he has read.

I want Marenghi to be a meme on this board. Maybe people could post lines when horror is mentioned. I bet Stephen King has read as many books as he's read as well

*as he's written

Fuck it I'm off to bed. It's midnight for God's sake

I've read as many books as I've read too.

you're dead, dead inside

The problem is that with works of this stature, people are obviously reluctant to part with them on the second-hand market.

I suggest contacting the publisher directly as Mr. Learner is believed to have several boxes of unsold 1980s editions archived in a lock-up garage until such time as "The British Library choose to see sense".