Looking through Veeky Forums - Science & Math

>looking through Veeky Forums - Science & Math
>Barely anything on Veeky Forums that is science and math and isn't some retard asking easy google questions, trolling, meming, or posting shit.

How do we fix Veeky Forums?

Metaposting is worse than shitposting

This isn't a metapost. I know full well this thread violates board rules and will be deleted. In fact, I've already reported it.

All I want are some answers and suggestions.

I think we should just have a rolling ~100 reply limit SQT stickied, which all retarded questions/non-discussion has to go into. Threads that are just a question with no discussion, especially b8 ones, should then just be deleted. It doesn't have to be serious business tryhard only scientific topics, but the fucking menial algebra/introductory physics threads and misconception threads gotta go

Just delete it. If we remove all idiots who didn't pass calc 3 or think their are special for passing it we have 10 posters left. Also delete /g/, it's just /consumer electronics/.

Actually delete all non-anime boards except /pol/, /k/, /sp/ and /v/ to contain the biggest shitposting groups and let cuckddit and cripple chan have the retards

Does anyone remember the math problems you had to solve before posting when Veeky Forums. first started?

We should bring that back.

>Also delete /g/, it's just /consumer electronics/.

Yeah, is far FAR better for discussing actual electronics. Their /ohm/ is great. They have frequent programming threads too.

>threads left
>2 race bait threads
>2 popsci threads
>2 baby maths threads
>quantum bait belonging to /g/
>breeding dogs
>2 proper threads, total answer count:2

This

What about the other 6 threads you left out?

No you didn't, you can't report your own posts, dumb brainlet

This

Yes, you can.

This

This

This

This

This

This

>cripple chan
That's racist

This

This

Do any of you jackasses ever visit the other boards on Veeky Forums? Do you know where you are?

Do you know how ridiculous it is to try to create an intellectual enclave here?

how about you provide some content faggot

this.

sage

Intellectual enclave?.. here?.. On Veeky Forums?

Didn't read the entire sentence?