If one could write like Shakespeare, Tolstoy, Proust or Cervantes, for example...

If one could write like Shakespeare, Tolstoy, Proust or Cervantes, for example, and at the same time had a body like the one in pic related, wouldn’t that be nice?

Imagine pictures of such a writer crowned with a laurel wreath: now that would be glorious. The perfect achievement of great body and soul.

The old Greeks and Romans would sing endless hymns of glory for such a man, and Pindar would certainly write his best Ode on the honor of him.

Other urls found in this thread:

vintag.es/2013/07/beautiful-portraits-of-young-marlon.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IK5fuR8FMDQ
celebsnow.co.uk/celebrity-news/wow-see-amazing-pictures-cristiano-ronaldos-changing-face-454783
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the greeks were ripped dude

not my taste

>no homo

EL BICHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

He's called Karl Ove Knausgard

what's that muscle between his pits and his ribcage? I don't even think I have that one.

>Socrates-was-ripped.pst

Those are lats

Pull ups, rows, deadlifts, cleans will build them up. Getting them to pop is a decent milestone in terms of fitness/bodybuilding

Why not being an ugly fuck like Sartre or Zizek and still get all the pussy?

>his ribcage
that's not his ribcage showing, it's serratus anterior muscle.

Musil proved you wrong, read him.

Because beauty makes everything greater for you. If you are beautiful you multiply your achievements several times. Ronaldo was not going to be as popular and adored-by-the-media if he were not handsome. Marlon Brando was not going to be revered so much as an actor if it weren’t for his sublime physical beauty.

If we had pictures of Shakespeare, and lets say that he was actually very good looking, he was going to be even more popular than he is now (he would captivate even those girls who hardly read poetry, but still post Rimbaud pics on their Facebook etc.), and I bet a lot of people would even say he was some kind of god or something.

kek

You know I am talking about this time of his life, right?

Streetcar's in my top 10 homie, I'm just having some fun w/y.

When watching the EM final on Sunday I realized how breathtakingly beautiful Ronaldo is.
It's not even about his body, but his face. He has a perfect blend of though masculine feautures and delicate femine ones. It's a work of art, I think I could stare at it for hours.

this

I like him (but I am also jelly as fuck)

hot as fuck

vintag.es/2013/07/beautiful-portraits-of-young-marlon.html

He underwent plastic surgery

If that's so, it's one of the extremely few cases where it actually worked as intended.

pic related was him back in the days tho
youtube.com/watch?v=IK5fuR8FMDQ

Top kek the only change between him and this picture is his weight

so what you're saying is that Brando wins is what you're saying?

the craziest part is that Athenians were largely considered pussies by the rest of Greece, especially Sparta and Macedon

>He has a perfect blend of though masculine feautures and delicate femine ones.
reminds me of jim morrison a bit desu

they were jelly because they were all uncultured peasants

fucking this; many times I tought the same thing. This two faces are the perfect ones in my opinion; I wanted to look like one of those two guys.

Jesus, I knew that Veeky Forums was one of the gayer boards but I didn't expect something like this thread. But hey, if that's how you swing, go on.

didn't nobody ask for your permission

>masculine features

Yeah, where? He has one the world's most punchable faces and he's passed his prime

>Not engaging in modern-day Veeky Forumserature
>Making it

Pick one. How can you even call yourself the master race if you can't even bench lmao2pl8s? How can you call yourself le true gentleman if you can't even squat 3?

Man/lit/s BTFO.

>Appreciating sublime aesthetics makes you gay

S T A Y P L E B

Nice tits faggot.

>Typical beta manlet response

I know it's your first day on Veeky Forums, but just as a friendly reminder; people under 180 pounds, and people under 5'10" aren't actually allowed to express their opinions on this forum. I'm sorry, friendo. Maybe next time :(

kek that gyno

You do really have Gynecomastia, and you too are quite the wench in other regards.

>you will never be physically attractive

kill me. literally the only thing that matters in the whole world.

Chill out, you frick. I don't talk like that in real life; or even on Veeky Forums or Veeky Forums. I'm just having a bit of the bantz.

What did you just say about me, you little bitch?

fat faggot

Nice redundant semi-colons by the very way.

I talk the way I type, man. Why you bully?

DELETE THIS

>I talk the way I type

Very slowly apparently.

>Implying I'm not browsing several other threads at once
>Implying you're my biggest priority next to shitposting on Veeky Forums and tending to my Neopets
>Implying my response time wasn't 3 minutes, which is a perfectly logical amount of time to expect before replying to a Veeky Forums post

I like the cut of your jib, bud. Commas are for commies, am I right?

I seemingly am high enough on your priorities list for you two write me half an essay.

And please do cut it off.

Your body is a misshapen mess and you're a massive faggot for posting an unsolicited pic of yourself on the Internet. Go work on your triceps, core and legs like a real man. Also, some smaller tits and a bit of hair on your body might help you not look like a disgusting semi-muscular female.

Now go tie a plastic bag around your head.

>two

Fully intentional by the way. Of course, I do not make mistakes.

>Unsolicited

This thread was already full-homo by the time I got here. What did you want me to do? Validate OP's quest for Veeky Forums philosophers by keeping my shirt on and taking a pic of my Western Lit thesises?

Also
>Implying I'm not bulking
>Implying I lift for girls

Pic related very related, my dude. Me on the left.

>Greentexting shitposts are now considered "half an essay"

Wowee! Did I sure learn something today!

Also
>"And please do cut it off."

What did he mean by this?

Thanks for the (You)!

this guy is way too skinny. his muscles are small. he looks homosexual. I'd rather look like this desu

you would rather look like an old bald faggot
okay

no I'd rather just looked jacked instead of a skinny faggot lol

you have a degenerate conception of human ends. one seeks strength to protect others, not for beauty, which is soft, narcissistic and womanish.

men don't need to appear beautiful, that's what women are for.

grandpa? is that you in your wwII bunker?

Ottermode is always the healthiest and most physically applicable mode.
You think Spartans were meant to be bulked-up whey fags?

dog go to the gym for one year. diet to get low bf and you can look like that. it's too easy.

How does ronaldo have such beastly lats. I doubt he lifts, that chest is pathetic. The height, face, and frame meme is true, isn't it?

I do not think he has done plastic surgery, but he certainly benefited from tanning (which hides imperfections on the skin) and probably small botox applications (and certainly porcelain veneers to the teeth).

But I think he was very lucky with the cheekbones and jaw.

celebsnow.co.uk/celebrity-news/wow-see-amazing-pictures-cristiano-ronaldos-changing-face-454783

Tfw i will never pass the ugly ducklin stage

How the fuck did he changed so much?

so if being ugly is not a wonky nose and crooked mouth and double chin and stick-out teeth, then what the fuck IS ugly?

>not being able to understand a children's book

wow.

Did you think starting with the Greeks was just a meme, buddy?

Roids change your facial features.

this makes me want to start lifting desu

i went from pudgy to full skeltal but i don't really feel healthy yet

>when people are ugly it's their own fucking fault so you better make fun of them best you can

thanks roald :)

read it again

>If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on their face
>illustration of a person slowly turning uglier because of their thoughts

Stop having bad thoughts you ugly sack of shit lmfao

How does it feel to unironically misinterpret a book meant for children

This holy shit

>this is the kind of person you discuss literature and philosophy with

Australia!

It will be nice if things like this pic:

were real

I unironically accept this to be true, because I experienced it.

how do i become / a e s t h e t i c /, mates?

Mortal coils are eventually shuffled off, pretty and ugly alike.

Yes, but glory is the sun of the dead.

I wonder if a ridiculously handsome writer would be taken seriously.

knausgard is famous for having his picture taken smoking a cigarette desu

>glory
I hope you don't really believe glory matters.

get skinny like op

i never have been

i am skinny now but i'm 6'3" so starting to get pretty fucking spooky

He used to look like Nick Winding Refn.

Even you don't believe what you just said. Plus knausgaard ia all but athletic: he spent most of his life being slighly obese