Will they ever replace their trash fries with good ones?

Will they ever replace their trash fries with good ones?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ejdE3n4dLLg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you combine BK's food sans fries and combine them with McDonald's fries, they'd be the GOAT fast food franchise

BK is shit. They have a diverse menu with good promotions, which is cool, but it's just not as good as most other fast food places. If the food isn't fresh it is even worse, the burgers and fries turn awful quickly.

That said, I'm a sucker for the double stacker. They had some homestyle burger on thick garlic butter toast about 13 years ago, which was phenomenal.

My store got rid of the stacker.

BK is good.

I honestly think they have the best fries. The nuggets and fries are the only fast food I really like aside from in n out.

Their fries aren't that bad, reminds me of the McDonald's curly fries

Here in Germany BK has got better fries. McD always serves floppy ones, but BK stay crispy. Also BK has generally less visitors and you are far far more likely to get fresh ones.

BK has went to shit. Their double bacon cheeseburger used to be the fucking tits 10 years ago, now it's about half the size and it's always dry and bland.

There food never seems to be fresh anymore. Fries are always luke warm and stale tasting. The whooper is still decent, and they do run good promotions. The original chicken sandwich is good if it's fresh.

No.

No-one will be able to beat McDonald's scientifically perfect fry. They have the perfect surface area - fat - salt ratio and really are a marvel of the modern world.

I want you to read what you said, think critically about it, and then tell me where you goofed.

As a fellow German I would like to point out that this man is lying about his experience of McDonald's® delicious fries.

Here in Germany, McDonald's® is considered the No.1 outlet for fast food. Not just do we offer a wide variety of tasty and healthy options, we also care deeply for the customer experience.

Why are bk burgers always room temperature?

Their fries are trash tier. They taste like cardboard.

BK put their burgers through a grill contraption for about 30 seconds then they sit in lukewarm plastic pans until they are ready to use.

BKfag here. Meat generally cooks for1-2 minutes depending on whether it's burgers, whoppers, or juniors. Then they sit in PHU pans and are generally "good" for 45 minutes, but many people will leave them in longer. Same goes for all of your fried shit.

On a slow day or at night, the fried shit will probably be cooked to order. I usually stuff them full at night. There will always be meat up though and you just have to get lucky and hope the kitchen monkey is keeping fresh shit up. We have to close everything ourselves though, so we'll usually be doing other shit in between orders

checkers/rallys fries are better

The fries are good when they're hot. They're crispy on the outside, fluffy on the inside, and satisfyingly thick. But they're always cold.

I always get onion rings anyway.

I used to love BK fries and considered them the best rivaled by maybe Rally's fries. I went there a few years ago and couldn't even finish my order of fries. What happened in the last decade?

They do replace their fries with new ones, about every 4-5 years. They've never gotten it right but the current ones are the best they've ever done. I for one hope they just keep them because I like bk sandwiches and burgers better than Wendy's and McDonald's.

why the fuck do fast food joints outside of wendy's and chick fil a even exist?

Didn't BK used to have some kind of crinkle fries that were healthier than their normal ones? Those were way better than their normal ones.

The fries are tight
They need to get rid of this piece of shit

Dairy Queen has good fries. They use peanut oil so they end up with a light peanutty taste to them. Pretty nice.

They did at HJ in AUS, theyre thick cut now

>Here in Germany BK has got better fries. McD always serves floppy ones, but BK stay crispy.
Same in Finland. Fries are literally the only thing where BK excels.

The fries were good throughout the 90s then they changed them.

You shut your mouth. These are objectively better than the fries at bk and theres literally no reason to get fries over the onion rings

Am i the only person who thinks the food is okay but literally every fucking burger has that ketchup/mayo/mustard/tomato fucking water ppuring out of the other side when taking bites and it makes you not wanna eat there more than once every few months?

The offer amazing coupons
A lot of Bogos and decent value meals

Last time I had these I threw up. Literally tastes like shit

>the shape of the fries determines healthiness
american logic

Yeah. The"Satisfries", with 30% less fat or some shit.

I can wait on their fries replacement...it's their nasty chicken fat, nuggets they pawn off for $1.49 they need to do away with.

da fuq are sans fries?

it's what they call french fries in france.

They weren't satisfrying at all though. The thickness threw things off so it ended up being a bite of molten lava

Hahahahahah holy shit the American education system folks

kek

How about they replace that entire awful food-chain?

I always though MC's fries were a lot worse in comparions to BK simply because they are way too thin...i don't know if they do it everywhere else in the world but in my country bk got the overhand on the fries and the burgers, but loses on ice cream.

Their fries are their last worries

>Eating fast food with a fork
Kys

Eating BK fries right now and I think they are much better than McDonald's or Wendy's. They aren't the greatest but it's a nice texture and taste. I think maybe you need to get them fairly fresh and eat it before they cool.

Ausfag here, Hungry Jacks (BK) have way better chips than Maccas, but both are shit compared to KFC chips, which aren't those lame wedges you seppos have.

Mine too :/ I work there and got a double stacker every day for lunch.

Due to small batches being made at a time, and large demand for fries, our fries are almost always fresh :)

don't talk shit about wedges, nigger

They did

They are called chicken fries.

American here. When I go to McDonalds, it's to sate a craving for their fries. When I go to BK, it's because I have a coupon. BK's fries are less of an attraction and more of a side-effect.

I like their fries. A lot better than the fries at the McDonalds around here.

In what place would anyone, and I mean *anyone*, prefer McDonalds "I dun soaked it in cold grease for 5 hours" floppy, greasy, cold, soggy fries over a crispy Burgerking french fry?

>America

In what SANE place would anyone...

Sans is a character from a videogame "Undertale", and he has appearance of a skeleton.
"Sans fries" refers to thin, "barebones" fries, not more than 1 inch in diameter, and without salt, commonly served in BK restaurants.

I don't understand how everyone can say McDonald's has good fries. Even when fresh, the box is littered with super crunchy edge pieces. Yuck.

I would like fry a foreskin like onion rings.

The Wendy's in my area has turned to shit. The burgers are still okay, but the fries felt like they've been sitting out and are soggy as hell. To add even more insult, they don't even fill the fries all the way!
I get my onion rings frozen from the grocery store now. Probably get 3x as much for the same price. Just pop all them shit in the oven and you got rings that will last all night.

BK fries are the best especially their old ones from back in the 90s. Other fast food fries taste like hollow cardboard.

For the first time, I am ashamed to be a white male

I have 2 Wendy's near me. One is staffed by teens and usually busy and their quality is hit and miss. The other has senior citizens work the front and, although things are a bit slower, quality is consistent.

>that ketchup/mayo/mustard/tomato fucking water ppuring out of the other side when taking bites
Yep. Has been my experience 100% of the time at burger king my entire life.

I think it's worth it for the tomato though. They use nice big tomato slices.

What everyone else mentioned about the temperature though that's the real issue... burgers should be hot and BK burgers are almost never hot.

What seasoning did they used to put on their fries? I remember when I was a kid like 15 years ago I thought BK fries were GOAT because they were always so tasty.

Salt?

But you're American as well friend

they're fries that sans the skeleton eats, dumbass.

youtube.com/watch?v=ejdE3n4dLLg

>BK
>get large fries
>receive less fries than McD medium fries

I thought he only ate fried chicken and drank 40s

>fork is perfectly clean
>not used at all
>still falls for it
Someone need to brush up on their food presentation structuring.

Regional places aside, BK fries shit on other fast food fries.

How to derail a thread with Undertale autism 101

>3 posts over the span of 9 hours
>derail
You're the autistic one here.

>Hungry Jacks

In Australia they replaced their shitty old sickly-looking pale chips with a thick cut variety. Also has a mixed seasoning instead of salt.

They're much, much better.

They also change the nuggets fairly often, like 3 times in the past 5 years.

go back to plebbito

Theres no reason to ever get a fast food burger/fries that arent Wendys

>tfw you're french speaker and see this shit

What about Five Guys?