Why dont we all just keep buying link, meaning the price will contiune to move up and we all profit from it...

Why dont we all just keep buying link, meaning the price will contiune to move up and we all profit from it. Why have no1 thought about this?

Attached: 1-qiRzcuyOTM1UjH3dq7SMOA.png (278x276, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dwZvm8xUnvw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because then I'd have to hold Link

Someone post the no brain wojak

At some point we run out of cash...and we just see the volume dry up and normies panic selling when a sell wall appears. The price is low now because some whale wanted it to be low...a huge 1million sell wall was up for days and days until we reach actual current price.

This is all tricks...when the singularity will hit...not whale can stop it

Attached: 1515834834885.jpg (600x600, 23K)

youtube.com/watch?v=dwZvm8xUnvw

Because investing in LINK (and many other cryptocurrencies without institutional money) is so far zero sum game, where people dump bags on each other after they profit or after they buy high and sell low.

Attached: comment_qalVzcGC84oS0SJPYrt0VlAHDJzlDeBl.jpg (960x639, 139K)

These sorts of threads will be catalogued and recalled upon the singularity

Attached: image.jpg (1125x2436, 1.6M)

Where the MANIACS at?

Because I'm gonna dump my bags on you

>The price is low now because some whale wanted it to be low
The price is low because we are in a bear market, that mainnet is not there yet and that Sergey didn't start a marketing campaign.

We have been doing that.

Thats why LINK isnt $0.02 right now.

Tai lopez's garage

87.9% of all LINK is owned by Veeky Forums. We will get the remaining 22.1% OP don't worry

yes we will get 110%!

juts bought 100k

If I get dubs, please send me some linkies. I'm broke and I want to make it.
0xCd51D56092C198Ca33053659903904F8d2ca9Fe1

u got trips, sorry no linkies for you

sorry, not dubs

:( gib stinkies
I have a guide on LSD, can I get 100 stinkies?

Attached: 1500595228556.png (900x1400, 157K)

ive been accumulating since it 2k sats. I believe in the 1000 dollar prophecy

Can you spare 100 linkies since I got trips, dubs and an LSD recipe?

GIB STINKIEZ

I dont believe in begging

But I got dubs and trips and the LSD recipe :(

would have if you were selling this

Take it as an homage

where is this??

Google image search says Kamishikimikumanoza Shrine. How fucking hard was that?

u mad

THREE
DAYS

also thx :):) it's really quite beautiful huh

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Veeky Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

yeah but send me linkies

You still haven't been banned yet? MODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSS

If I get dubs send linkies

dubs 4 link

rooll