How intelligent are you?

How intelligent are you? / What is your IQ.

I don't know what my IQ is, but I've realized that I'm just smart enough to know that I'm stupid.

Oh boy. Is this gonna be another intellectual dick-waving thread? At least OP isn't bragging.

when i was 14, 148, 2 years ago 138. i like liquor.

I hope it Won't be.

I've already lost that hope.

>but I've realized that I'm just smart enough to know that I'm stupid.

Recently, it seems like the more I learn, the more I realize how retarded I am. I used to think I was hot shit for getting awesome grades in high school, however now I understand that there's a mountain of knowledge in front of me and that I will never make it to the top.

Feels bad man.

According to an online IQ test, my score is like 160 or something.

Seems about right to me.

Just imagine how all the retards who couldn't manage to get good grades in high school feel.

Actually, they probably don't feel anything. They probably aren't aware of fucking anything.

Most online tests are scam, but one showed me about 152

My IQ is 160 this online test said so that's why I sit in my basement shitposting all day

When I was 10, 200, now as a future engineer, 20

Between 121 and 130 in unreliable IQ tests on the Internet.

iq is a meme

In 7th grade, I took an SAT test without preparing for it at all, it was spur-of-the-moment, I knew about it about an hour ahead of time and didn't do any research or anything. I scored higher on it than the average person using it to apply for college in my area.

An IQ test has shown me to be in the 99.9th percentile for IQ. This is the highest result the test I was given reaches; anything further and they'd consider it to be within the margin of error for that test.

My mother's boyfriend of 8 years is an aerospace engineer who graduated Virginia Tech. At the age of 15, I understand physics better than him, and I owe very little of it to him, as he would rarely give me a decent explanation of anything, just tell me that my ideas were wrong and become aggravated with me for not quite understanding thermodynamics. He's not particularly successful as an engineer, but I've met lots of other engineers who aren't as good as me at physics, so I'm guessing that's not just a result of him being bad at it.

I'm also pretty good at engineering. I don't have a degree, and other than physics I don't have a better understanding of any aspect of engineering than any actual engineer, but I have lots of ingenuity for inventing new things. For example, I independently invented regenerative brakes before finding out what they were, and I was only seven or eight years old when I started inventing wireless electricity solutions (my first idea being to use a powerful infrared laser to transmit energy; admittedly not the best plan).

I have independently thought of basically every branch of philosophy I've come across. Every question of existentialism which I've seen discussed in SMBC or xkcd or Reddit or anywhere else, the thoughts haven't been new to me. Philosophy has pretty much gotten trivial for me; I've considered taking a philosophy course just to see how easy it is.

I don't know if that will suffice as evidence that I'm intelligent.

Actually you seem intelligent as fuck

Im pretty smart, and im always in the top of my class, but im not that smart. Im just smart enough to know my potential and work had at reaching it.

Im never the smartest guy in class, excluding the professor... most of the time.

Now you must wed intelligence to a will. Remember that the most risky games are the most fun. See all the faggots around you play their shitty low-energy instant gratification bullshit toddler games.

The most prudent strategy is ambush predation.

noice pasta m80 :^)

even though Veeky Forums will shit on me for this, I'm a "artistic genius", and was able to pick up the guitar and piano very quickly around the age of 10. I've also had a big passion for art, writing, good actor, and I seem to do far better than the average person at those

Math and science knowledge, however, is average. I mean, I still learn what I can in my free time, but I'm certainly not anything special when it comes to those fields.

Anybody like me/opposite of me?

This will sound very "me-too", but I'm the same in many ways.

Given enough free time and thought, you can arrive at the same conclusions as those that preceded you.
Though it helps to be surrounded by many influences and subtle clues.

im le smart but lazy ;P

if i worked harder id have really good grades

but i know im really smart so i dont have to try

such is the life of a genius (140 IQ confrimed on multiple online tests)

ah well ;)

kek

O M G me too!!! XDDD

if only i weren't such a lazy asshole, i'd be fucking genius! XD

id be le fucking eyen-stine XDDDDD

Funny, my daily earnings in £ are the other way around. Go figure

I have no idea how intelligent I am. There are times when I can understand and cobtribute to topics in the span of time that it's first presented to me, but it's not consistent. I often have mental fog and an inability to focus that prevents me from doing much at all. I think I might be diabetic or something, but I'm not quite sure.

One thing that's for sure is that you're claiming quite a bit.

Let's test your physics knowledge. What are the physical properties of stored information, both classical and quantum? The question is intentionally broad so as to give you the range to either prove or disprove your claim to knowledge.

I consistently score 90 on iq tests. I'm getting a degree in ME from a second rate state uni and mostly getting c's. I doubt I'm going to be able to get an actual ME job after school and will most likely end up working as a union HVAC guy making $20/hr once I graduate.

I lurk threads here that talk about quantum stuff or weird math proofs and I literally can't understand anything. It might as well all be gibberish.

Feels bad man.

sub-100

this is now a cringe thread

I took an SAT without having 1 clue what it was about an got 1400/1600. I would consider that both smart and very stupid at the same time, although I blame parents for not knowing shit about college

I've always wondered what it's like to be a brainlet.

I don't brag about IQ or any of that bs

As Socrates said all I know is that I know nothing

There's always more to learn and focusing too much on IQ is ridiculous

That's a copypasta, newfriend

My friend, only a fedora would brag about their IQ on an anonymous imageboard

Then again you are just shitposting

I am a huge faggot with no accomplishments so I use inflated IQ scores to feel better about myself

How exactly did you take your SAT an hour after signing up?