You can only post in this thread if you drink black coffee

You can only post in this thread if you drink black coffee.

>you mean just filter coffee?
I enjoy a cappuccino and a lattes time to time

I drink black coffee at meetings or when I have to be alpha, any other time and im fagging it up

Do I have to listen to heavy metal to post here? Cuz this seems like a really cool thread and metal is all shit

Ever tried doing a cold brew for iced coffee? Shits bomb when black.

>Generalizes entire genres
>Thinks his opinion matters

Coconut oil in coffee yey or ney?

Does cold brew count?

>metal is all shit
My dear sweet summer child

Sorry but it's true. Do yourself a favor and grow out of that music ASAP

Of course it fucking does, fuck anyone who says otherwise.

The only thing true is you're a big wet floppy pussy

Yes! I've found acceptance, does anyone want to come to my party?

Of course I do!

I too like black coffee

I love black coffee but it upsets my stomach and I don't want ulcers so I usually drink a light roast.

You should try cold brew, I have a sensitive baby stomach and it doesn't give me stomach aches, really. Just makes me piss a lot.

Black coffee ist kreig

sup reddit

Not much man, I just ate dinner. How are you

If i drink too much my sweat starts smelling like coffee and i can't escape coffeescent

I love good coffee. How can you taste and appreciate the stuff if you adulterate it with cream and sugar?
I also love my novelty mugs. Anyone else here have a collection?

black coffee race reportin in

>I like my coffee how I like my metal

I don't like coffee

post collection please

I've done it. It's alright, but not my favorite thing.

Just came from the /tv/ thread. Is dark roast better or light roast? I prefer dark but if you wanna suggest the best light roast I'll try it.

Its not like you can suggest the "best" light roast. It really depends on what you like and what you are looking for. Same thing for roast level. Some beans need to be roasted darker than others however at a certain point all you are going to taste is the roast and not the bean itself. Stick to Full City and under.

I like fresh fruit. I don't eat ordinary canned fruit because I'm an ATHEIST.

I feel myself secretly judging other people for putting anything like sugar or milk in their coffee.

Like they're somehow weaker than I am.

I like my coffee how I like my women.
Absolutely no pubic hair.

Reporting in. God I love it. I will never understand how people can stand pulverizing a good cup of coffee with sugar and cream/milk.

Adding a tiny splash of half-and-half really brings out the flavor and adds a full-bodied feel to the coffee, it's amazing.

I can't drink it black anymore, it would be a waste of perfectly good coffee.

i like coffee with sugar and cream except for the god awful aftertaste. literally one of the worst aftertastes ive ever tasted

Black coffee in the morning, lattes in the evening.

>I drink black coffee when I have to be alpha
there is absolutely _nothing_ alpha about drinking coffe black. people drink it black because it tastes much better, which requires good coffee, though.

Holy kek, I'm not the only one.
I know it's silly but it's so pleb to dilute a beautiful coffee.

This whole thread is cringy. If you enjoy the taste of black coffee then fucking drink it that way. Or if you don'tbhave time or can't be bithered with adding anything tonyour coffee then drink it that way. There's nothing cool about drinking it black, and nothing wrong with adding a bunch of bullshit to it either.

When I drink coffee (read rarely), always back with a few ice cubes to cool it down, though unless it's exceptionally smooth ice coffee, I generally add a drop of cream. I'm a tea guy personally and most people don't have a clue how to make decent cup.

>if you deviate from the mainstream in any way at all, it's purely because you want to be a rebellious special snowflake and no other possible reason

Yes?
There is truth in this statement.

IM NOT SURE HOW PEOPLE CAN STOMACH DRINKING COFFEE WITH CREAM AND SUGAR

There's no truth in it whatsoever.

People who have nothing else going for them try their hardest to be unique and accepted for their "uniqueness".
This is why groups of like-minded people tend to gravitate together due to their shared interests.

i do love my black coffee
(pic related)

I never really understood why conformity became so cool on an anonymous imageboard. Who do you have to impress?

lol forgot pick

If you've ever reposted a meme or a bizarre grammar quirk you learned from this site, you've taken part in comformity.

>who do you have to impress?

Anime waifus?

Winrar

>heavy metal

oh, Veeky Forums

I can read that logo, that band probably sucks

I'm well aware that people like that exist, but we're talking about fucking coffee here, not designer shoes or some shitty indie band. Get over yourself.

I like black coffee. I also like black metal. But I do also like sugar in my coffee. I don't really like sugar in my black metal.

>I don't really like sugar in my black metal.
you mean you dont like babymetal?

Am I the only one who almost exclusively drinks black coffee and couldn't care less how others enjoy theirs? It's just a fucking stimulant.
>mfw someone brags about enjoying black coffee

you can only reply to this comment if you prefer hot chocolate

Reporting.
I can't drink coffee any other way. I just don't like it with sugar, or cream, or syrups.
Oddly, though, I like strong black tea with a splash of just cream (actually I use fat free half and half).
Black coffee is best coffee, I like the way you can taste the differences in beans. This is why I hate Starbucks and every coffee shop that follows their model.

No. I only drink black coffee, but everyone else I live with uses sugar and cream. I couldn't give a rat's ass if someone like to put shit in their coffee, as long as they leave my cup alone.

>fat free half and half
that's not cream, it's corn syrup with casein protein mixed in so they can still call it a dairy process product.

Don't be stupid. I'm looking at my carton right now, and there's ZERO sugar/corn syrup in it. There is emulsifiers, though, but those don't bother me in the least.

Cream is milkfat.
How could to simulate "cream" without using cream?
An emulsification of chemicals and carrageenan.

>An emulsification of chemicals and carrageenan.
Why are you scared of chemicals? Chemicals are technically in everything, including unadulterated foods and drinks. Don't be so afraid of words, unless you know what they mean and have a reason to be. Sodium citrate is nothing to be afraid of . And carageenan is only bad for you if you ingest large quantities of it. Stop being so paranoid.

I'd rather drink real milkfat instead of some chemistry experiment that simulates milkfat.

I bet you drink diet coke too, right?

>some chemistry experiment

Shouldn't you be somewhere churning your artisan butter for your toast stand? Don't get your woven wheatstalk dress caught in the paddle, fatass.

Oh, and for the record, I don't drink any soda, fatass.

ass devastation

Please, grow a pair, you're embarrassing yourself. Being ignorant is nothing to be proud of.

ok kid

This is sort of a shitposting thread, but I don't want to start a new one anyway.

If I only have a small blender to grind coffee, should I bother with beans or buy a properly ground pre-ground coffee?

A piss basic electric blade grinder costs $10, but coffee audiophiles will probably attack you if you mention blade grinders and insist that $3000 is the ABSOLUTE BARE MINIMUM base price for a decent coffee burr grinder.

>people drink it black because it tastes much better
>which requires good coffee

>be me (Mexican)
>Used to Altura coffee (All of my coffee is from Veracruz)
>Drink black all day everyday
>Move to UK
>Start working at random company
>All coffee is Nescafe
>added sugar and milk all the way
>all mfw

Do fursuiters exist in mexico?
I've always wondered if this is just a first world thing.

>drinking Folgers dark roast out of a 10 dollar coffee machine w/ just a pinch of sugar

feelsgoodman

The thing about Mexicans is that there's always a Mexican there (at least), somewhere, where you least expect them. So my guess would be yes.

>Was in Techonolgy Strategy Board sponsored project
>People selected from the best of the best to innovate in companies in the UK
>Wasn't the only Mexican there
Welp

>gf is Greek
>worked at the Athens airport
>there was a Mexican there

>be at Heathrow airport
>waving parents goodbye
>dude at gate was Mexican

>be at pub in London
>go to bathroom
>Mexican teens talking usual bs there

Wouldn't call em black metal but yeah, not a fan

Naw, man. I have a Cuisinart burr grinder that I bought for about $60 a couple years ago, and it still works great after daily use. You don't need to overspend to get a good burr grinder.

Black coffee master race reporting in.

I knew I had a problem with cream and sugar in the past when I started adding cream, sugar, and honey to my tea as well. I finally stopped that shit and never looked back.

Got a decent perculator pot and a keurig. Life is good.

in uk it was piss easy to drink black coffee because the shops oftentimes had a good selection of good tasting coffee.
Back in NE europe the only shit we get is finnish garbage which has no other taste but "character building".
Impossible to drink it black.

And honestly I don't judge people for adding milk and sugar.

Black coffee is my favourite, in fact the best coffee I've had is in Portugal, the style of Americano they make there is so creamy.

But I also like to ponce it up with a mocha if its a cold day and I've been out on a long bike ride or something.

Speaking pf which, does there exist a decent cheapo espresso machine? Im poor. I have a cafetiere and an aeropress but I want dat crema. Cant find an espresso machine under £70 that brings the correct pressure.

A cup for breakfast, a cup after dinner. That's pretty much the amount I get daily. Not gonna pollute it with sugar, cream, cinnamon.

I drink it black because I don't want diabetes and morbid obesity

I blend whole beans in my Vitamix.

Far from the consistency you would get with a good burr blender, but still tastes better than any coffee I have gotten anywhere else.

the same way you grew out of your XXL shirt when you turned 15?

>Don't get your woven wheatstalk dress caught in the paddle, fatass.

Kek

>those faces of disappointment
I feel bad for those parents every time I see this pic posted

drinking cold brew black , i lovitz

I only drink black coffee when in public nd I want others to know how enlightened and manly I am.

I only drink sweetened black coffee when in public nd I want others to know how enlightened I am and how much I fit in.

i've always drank black coffee because its how i've always thought coffee should taste.. ive tried it with cream and sugar and it just seems like it waters it down and dilutes the flavor.. adding cream and sugar is like drinking a bud light instead of a craft beer.. am i delusional?

I'm trying to drink it black. I've been cutting off the amounts of cream and sugar each morning when I make it, but it just tastes too good.

what do you listen to? do you even like music? really curious not a troll

What's a good price for an electric burr grinder?
I don't want to spend 10 minutes grinding my daily cup.

That's a weird moka pot

No, I 100% agree and that's a fantastic way of putting it.

I drink black coffee when I'm running late, but if I actually get to choose, I get a drink that tastes nice. Like a cappuccino, or a meme drink from Starbucks. Drinking things that taste inferior for your masculinity complex is dumb.

Just a little inside joke I have with myself. I insult heavy metal whenever it comes up online. I don't hate metal, I just think it's the music of guys with ginger beards and long hair who like lots of notes and don't particularly like to think too much while listening. Of course I realize that's a useless generalization. Funny thing is, metal fans are almost always good natured and calmly and confidently dismiss my abuse. You guys are alright with me.

coffee makes me shit instantly and caffeine cracks me out really bad.

Putting a dab of cream in a good cup of coffee, to me, is like putting a bit of high quality olive oil on a good piece of mozzarella - the fats/oils marry in your mouth and makes for an objectively better experience.

I wish, morphine is a hell of a bowel stopper.
>adding miralax to ice coffee though and watch out

Any /out/fags will get this pic