How is such a garbage fast food chain still popular?

How is such a garbage fast food chain still popular?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KfafQBsHw54
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Poor people

Mcdonalds is the same price if not cheaper and tastes way better (not that much better mind you) than the shit they serve here

>tfw Burger on my campus
>tfw student government voted to have it replaced with a McDonald's
>"to contract with them would be $3000 more a year. No."

Feels bad.

Because of this

Aren't all fast food garbage?

Your student governing body is filled with cucks if they want a McDonalds instead.

That being said, I love the new Bacon King they have on the menu now. I hate myself and there's nothing worse than stuffing your body with three parties, cheese, and bacon.

They're both trash but Mcdonalds is better.

>McDonalds is better than Burger King
Shakes, McWraps and fries maybe, but not burgers.
Jesus how can you compare this mcshit burgers with bland meat, no veggies and fucked up with tons of ketchup and mustard. If you try fucking basic whooper you will see the difference.
Meat is juicy and has nice grilled aftertaste (still shit compared to homemade tho), they add a lot of veggies and delicius not agressive mayo sauce.
Maybe in USA mc>bk but not where I live.

>McDonald's fries are better meme
Really tired of seeing this. McCuck's fries are always limp, soggy, thin, and lukewarm, whereas BK fries are crispy on the outside, fluffy on the inside, thick and always piping hot.

Come to think of it, ever since they jewed away at the dollar menu, McDonald's offers absolutely nothing that justifies spending a cent there. Naturally both are bottom rung fast food joints, but Burger King's menu certainly outranks McD's.

I have no idea if this holds internationally or not, but in Sweden it's always like this:

McDonald's always has clean tables, spilled drinks are cleaned up quickly, staff is efficient.

If you come in at night to a Burger King, you can expect the tables to be piled high with garbage, the floor to be sticky, and having to wait forever while the staff chit-chats or figures out how to use the ice cream machine.

For me it's the bk chicken

Fucking how? I had that and it was disgusting

Why would they have to PAY a company to setup a store in a high traffic location?

>BK fries are crispy on the outside, fluffy on the inside, thick and always piping hot.

$0.01 has been deposited into your account.

A McCoupon® for 35% off a McPick® Two® with the purchase of a large Sweet Tea® has been deposited in your McRewards® Account.

Don't forget to stop by and grab a McRib® while supplies last.

Burger King actually does this shit. I've had friends talk about how good whoppers are on facebook and then admit they were shilling for a free burger

>anyone who talks about liking something I don't like is a shill
Tell me, how do I sign up for one of these exclusive Burger King Shitpostvertising Deals? One free, juicy, flame-broiled Whopper Sandwich per post? Why, I could eat like a real Burger King®!

because tons of people are poor as shit?

some people actually see "10 nuggets for $1.50" and it gives them a little bit of hope.

best fries in the business

If you are lazy and poor this kind of food becomes your standard. And once you're used to it you see it as delicious instead of greasy, over salted and disgusting.

Except thats wrong. The hate on this site for BK is weird, but literally everything on their menu is better than the McD equivalent except the fries

>be me
>a highly intelligent gentleman who is picky about quality and value
>often looking for a delicious new lunch spot
>try Burger King on a whim

My friends I tell you, it was one of the best meals I have had this year. The crisp vegetables mixed with the moist and hot broiled burger. The cool soda, the hot and crunch fries, totally blown away.

I was able to get a value meal for $5.99 and they even complimented my shirt. They don't let black people touch your food and they also have ice cream.

Head on down to Burger King today and get yourself some good mood food.

You won't regret it!!

They got the best poutine for a fast food chain.

Lul

I'll do you one better OP.

How is domino's still in business? It was mediocre before it changed recipes and it's gross now. It's at the same price point as pizza hut. It manages the challenging task of being worse than papa john's.

The only reason I can think that it's still alive is because maybe it's in some people's delivery radiuses and the other 2 aren't, but that's the case for me, and i just spent an extra few bucks to get delivery from a local pizzaria instead. (which was a good choice, it was great pizza and i'll be getting it again.)

Dominos is awful.

Just their whopper is good in my opinion. Their chicken sandwiches are horrible though.

Aside from the french toast sticks(childhood feels) BK's breakfast is terrible. I despise how they cook their fluffy eggs. Hashbrowns are alright.

I sometimes stop and just get coffee if I'm running late or the DD by me is jammed and believe it or not, it's not the worst coffee in the world.

Dominos is "i need pizza for 30 people but dont want to spend too much money" tier

>The hate on this site for BK is weird

Every board's got their own ___wars, with fanboys on each side. Fastfoodwars is Veeky Forums's version.

Burger King is the best burger chain desu

That's little caesars. (which still somehow has better crust than dominos)

If people are bent out of shape about only having pepperoni and cheese as a choice, they will not be invited back to future gatherings.

If i've learned one thing about BKs, it's that they vary widely. Most are shit, but sometimes I find a nice, clean one with efficient employees and non-freezer burnt meat.

I like the flame broiled taste user.

>limp, soggy, and lukewarm
ask for fresh fries in your third country shithole pal, they're fresh and toasty here

Even when they're "fresh" and you ask for no salt like McDick plebs recommend, they're still rubbery and barely warm. They taste like powdered mashed potatoes in stick form with a plastic varnish.

they have good breakfast but yeah I don't understand either.

>third country
He means third world, guys.

Came here to post this. I gave it another go after almost a decade. Still tastes like something picked out of the garbage.

Americans...

youtu.be/KfafQBsHw54

I THINK ITS MOSTLY JUST BECAUSE ITS SOMETHING OF A NOSTALGIA FACTOR A THIS POINT.

Whoppers are fucking amazing

The dollar menu is godly if your BK is decent and not in some ghetto part of town

>burger king

Because of (((Americans))).

What the fuck did you think was going to happen, that you will just have a vote,call McDonalds and then waltz into Burger King and claim you had a vote so they need to let McDonalds in? Is this really how the minds of college students work?

I only go for the onion rings

Bacon King is amazing

He's memeing. The best fast food sandwich is the McChicken.

Jej

For me it is the McChicken the best fast food sandwich

This.

With onion rings.

If BK is renting the building from the universty, then yes, the student council could force or influence the dean to end the agreement, or simply not renew it after it ends in a year or so.

$100 seems like a lot of money for a chicken burger.

Must be a canadian ad

"hamburger fast food"

You're a faggot

The long chicken. How can mcchicken even compete?

They have better beef that burger King but McDonald's has better chicken

Cheeto chicken fries are actually really good

The grilled dogs suck

Surprisingly also really liked the whopperito

The original wopper is literally perfect. Cheese and bacon and extra meat do nothing for it, in fact I'd go so far to say that they detract from the experience. It is truly the most based flagship burger. And it's actually big.

>the best fast food sandwich is the McChicken
Jack in the Box called, they said you're a fag.

>wheels

/thread

I dont get how arguing about which food is worse justifies your consumption of the tastier pile of garbage.

Why would you ever actually eat in a fast food place?

For me it is the McChicken the best fast food sandwich

Naw, Whopper with bacon and cheese is GOAT.

>you will never be scram-bros with kid vid

>american education
t-thanks for defending me!!

They're still cheap.

It's insane how most people like McDonalds more

Im sorry but even the worst Mcdonalds fries i have gotten have been better than piping hot fresh BK fries. I have no idea how you manage to make such shitty awful fries but I would rather eat nothing than have your fries.

And I'd rather eat a raw potato than the spud-flavored string beans McDonald's calls fries. They're more flaccid than your grandfather's dick and make public school cafeteria fries look gourmet.

>posts the worst thing on the menu

BK is fine provided it's hot off the grill at one that actually gives a damn. It's chicken sandwiches are trash tier though.

1. One of the only ubiquitous fast-food places that sells onion rings
2. Quad stack