I'm so tired, how is it that everything is so tiring? Is it natural to be this exhausted...

I'm so tired, how is it that everything is so tiring? Is it natural to be this exhausted? I just want to be held by something protective and supportive, some kind of guardian from the fear and temptations of lust, death, and nothingness. Does anyone else suffer from this perpetual exhaustion?

Veeky Forums for exhaustion

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gtXvDttcKgg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I really don't know what to do Veeky Forums, It's all so exhausting

O-one must imagine sisyphus happy, r-r-rite guys?

I can barely do it anymore, I just wish the car crash would happen sooner, how do I forget my true intentions?

I feel you man. I can't seem to face myself forwards.

Read some poetry, when I'm stressed and can't pay attention to novels that's what I do.

Stop it.

Stop jerking off so much.

>how is it that everything is so tiring?
You're all you know so if you are tired everything is tired.

>Is it natural to be this exhausted?
There's no such thing as unnatural.

>some kind of guardian from the fear and temptations of lust, death, and nothingness
Nothingness and death can't be guarded against, as they aren't things you can experience. Lust and fear (attachment and aversion) are the only things keeping you going, so they would be the very guardians you seek. You might guard yourself against dying, but that is both temporary, and a want to mantain yourself wanting.

>Does anyone else suffer from this perpetual exhaustion?
I have experienced this perpetual exhaustion. Before and after it ended up not being perpetual.

If you're tired, simply go to sleep. If you're frustrated, forget the world for a bit and do whatever first comes to your mind.

Every aspect of yourself must be properly maintained. Consider it hygiene. Mind nourished, body nourished, spirit nourished. This gives you the energy to face life.

not a high energy person but the only thing that ever got me truly tired were triples in august

I've felt tired all the time for so long I can't even remember when it started. I just can't bring myself to focus on anything anymore, and I can't care about my hobbies anymore. I've been neglecting language study, I've been putting off writing music, I've been putting off everything. Reading books is one of the only things that make me begin to actually feel somewhat satisfied, and I just feel too tired to do it anymore. I always just spend my time collecting PDFs and putting them on my phone to read in bed, telling myself I'll read them later, "Maybe I'll spend all day tomorrow reading them," and then I just never do, they just sit there on my phone.

I want to die. I hate myself for neglecting all my interests that are my reasons for living when they are all I have. I don't like living like this, being so shamefully lazy, waiting pitifully for something to change. I always used to have so many ideas, but for so long all I've been able to write about consistently is how much I hate myself and how disappointed I am with myself. Writing anything else feels like a massive chore and I can hardly bring myself to do it for long. Occasionally I post large wall-of-text excerpts from my log of how much I hate myself on Veeky Forums.

my person has been in possession of an equivalent sensation

Go on a vacation.
Seriously. Change up your surroundings
Also work out. Run or walk long distances at least
unless you're scared like a little child

get a job

Do you have a job or go to college?

ITT: Low testosterone

You're envious user. That's pretty much it.

Just start pinning Test-E and Tren

THIS

Tren is literally THE cure for b2c (beta to CHAD) transsexuals like all you fags (this entire board Tbh)

It's probably overwork or over stimulation user; unexpected things tire you out: time in front of screens, being emotional, overthinking

I already go on long walks. I can never seem to maintain my exercise routine for more than a month or two before giving up.

I do both, yes.

What did he mean by this?

You really are foolish individuals, providing your posts aren't made at the expense of people who actually believe the things you claim to. Is the cure for Bartleby a shot of testosterone? Could Holden Caulfield have been cured by "Tren"? Very foolish.

youtube.com/watch?v=gtXvDttcKgg