Tfw eat veggies and fruits all the time

>tfw eat veggies and fruits all the time
>still poop once every 3-4 days or so
any solution to this cu/ck/s?

You need stuff with more fiber than just fruits and vegetables. Try adding a bit if starch to your diet and see if that helps.

Yes, a laxative...

Macrogol is first-line therapy for chronic constipation.

Wheat bran is an adjuvant therapy option. The fiber in wheat bran is the type that actually stays in your poop, it's basically like eating paper. Most fruits and vegetables don't add too much bulk to your poop, so they're not particularly laxative.

However, in any case the cause of constipation should be investigated first, especially if it persists even on a regular diet moderately high in fiber.

Having the same issue here, although I could eat more fruit and veg I guess.

Sometimes I don't have to poop for 4 days or so, and then suddenly it's D-Day again and I'm in the shitter 5 times in an evenings time.

Any reason why that's happening? It's been this way for nearly a decade now and I don't have any other issues.

Drink more water

I eat three of these every morning my shit comes out so clean i don't even have to wipe

It could be alternating IBS. It could also be fructose or polyol intolerance or celiac. In most people, fructose intolerance would typically show itself most prominently after consuming apples or apple products or honey or, when living in North America, after consuming HFCS.

6 to 9 pieces of ruisleipä daily

Drink milk, 1l per day and youll be shitting in no time

stop eating so much cheese

can also agree with this

Thats probably WHY you're only pooping ever 3-4 days.

Poop is waste. If your body isn't producing waste, this isn't a bad thing. If your body IS producing waste, and you still aren't shitting, then you have a blockage problem.

3-5 packages of this in one glass of water and your shit will liquefy and force pressure on the shit seal and you'll be sitting on the shitter until you are absolutely empty.

I was on a very similiar situation so my doctor gave me a medicine to increase my metabolic activity, now i'm shitting once everyday, but if you don't want to take anything i think just black bread can help you a little

I take perfect 1-wipe shits every 2-3 days. It's within the normal interval range, Nothing to worry about.

Coffee + full stomach usually triggers my bowel movements.

Try oatmeal in the mornings, it should cover the fibre and full stomach angles.

Eat more prunes.

You're shit will come out smooth if you eat this brand
And make sure you drink at least one water bottle a day

you probably take caffeine and don't drink enough water.

Once I started drinking coffee again, my poops slowed down, because caffeine is a diuretic. I had to force myself to drink liquids sometimes to keep myself pooping every day.

But on the bright side, the less frequent pooping has really helped my hemorrhoids heal.

But I just drink one espresso a day :(

Also I can't eat that much whole stuff it makes me feel bloaty and unconfortable :(

eat more you bag of bones

some people dont shit as often as others, unless its causing problems dont worry about it

dennis?

Have to drink more water or the fruit will just constipate you

t. lardass

I shit at least twice a day. Always in the morning within an hour after waking up. Usually once in the evening. More often and runnier if sick or ate shit the day previous.

The secret, and a lot of fat people who are in the know, is Metamucil.
Just take 2 tablespoons a day and drink more water you will become more regular in a couple of days.
If you're concerned about the extra calories use the sugar free variety storebrand however be aware of how your body processes artificial sweeteners you gotta build up a tolerance.
But for real once I discovered the trick I go once every morning super smooth and solid with very little wiping it's legit the biggest life hack I've ever found out.

For me grapefruit is a fucking blessing. That stuff has so much fiber it works like clockwork. But overall I think I just don't eat enough so bowels get lazy. I'd swear I have some kind of IBS though.

Buy psyllium husk pills, you'll be shitting on the regular in no time.

Drink more water, or else you might get a fecal compaction from all that fibre

Coffee has a laxative effect

that stuff is like crack to me. It tastes so good.

>eat veggies and fruits all the time
10-12 servings a day is recommended. Remembering to eat an apple every two days and then maybe a carrot is not.

>eat little to no veggies
>shit everyday

maybe you are just a defective human bean

>tfw painful shitting and bright red blood on paper
maybe i have cancer aids

Eat more fgt

u habe cancer b0ss

more like hemorroides

welcome to the club

>Macrogol is first-line therapy for chronic constipation.
Not OP

but this stuff doesnt work for me

anything else?

i knew that ass pounding would catch up to me

FAGGOT

It's not gay if the balls don't touch, don't you know anything?

HUGE FUCKING FAGGOT