Go to small, quiet park after work to be outside and read for a bit

>go to small, quiet park after work to be outside and read for a bit
>all benches are taken by normies playing Pokemon on their phones and hordes are stomping and running around screaming about jigglypuff
>none even look up to notice the trees or flowers or shut up to hear the birds

Fuck normies.

>Reading anywhere but inside
Failed normalfags are still normalfags

If they're really normies they've probably seen more trees and flowers and birds than you have thanks to their frequent social outdoor excursions

you fukkin faggot

>Failed normalfags are still normalfags

nah. Being a failed normalfag is worse than being a dysfunctional faggot because people will still expect a certain degree of sociability from you.

If it wasnt Pokemon it would be something else

either way OP enjoy yourself without pretension!

>going to a park to read

lel you derserve what you get. at best go in the early mornirng when theres nothing but joggers. or just stay inside.

There is usually no one there, at most an old lady or two.

>not having fun with your friends catching pokemons on sunday
>taking seriously memes that you read on an anime japanesse image forum.
>reading outside
Kys Yourself, kiddo.

man, if youre gonna read in a park climb a tree or something.

yeah this. like, at least give a kid or two a good old fashioned molesting or some shit.

>trees and flowers and objectively better to look at than their game

Le real life is superior to mere images on a screen ;)

If either of you faggots had ever seen Pokemon Go you'd know OP is correct.

Well I'll be niggered. This describes a lot of the friction in my life. A failed normal fag. apt description.

I read 50 pages of J R outside today. Got a fucking sunburn.

I don't understand this thread. Why do you care so much what other people do with their life?

NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE

At least you won't have a vitamin D deficiency.

Isn't NORMIE an /r9k/ term for non-autist? I'm not feeling particularly insulted here.

>read outside
>sun glares off the page
>burn corneas and now have to use glasses
>qt female asks me what I'm reading
>start to hyperventilate
>tongue and skin cracks and blisters from the heat
>mold start growing on the book from humidity
>homeless man stabs me after I decline to give him my money
>black man steals my purse
It's g-g-g--great out here, g-g-gH-h&*hGHHuys.

People managed outside for hundreds of thousands of years m8.

Ah, the benefits of multiculturalism. I assume you live in a large urban metropolis full of feral non-whites. Get out of the city and buy some land in the rural countryside that way you don't have to worry about getting robbed or murdered every time you step foot outside.

>Well I'll be niggered
wow lol

10/10 guys keep it up

>my purse
>qt female asks me
Hmm...

>all benches are taken
>not lying on the grass

>implying theres anything other than normies and failed normies

have you noticed how most of the time the benches are next to a walking path, facing it? and not, for instance, facing the other side or in places that arent open to view?

as you are in one of these you feel watched and can't avoid the passers. this is designed, no to make you choose social integration, but to make it look like the only possible option, ruling out even the thought of any other possibility.

im sure if you were to build a park with the benches looking away from the path, or not fully open to view people would find it as strange as a table on the wall.

do you also piss on the floor if all the urinals are taken?

>Georgia O'Keefe detected

it's so that people can sit on the benches without leaving the path, and because it's disconcerting having strangers walking behind you. Same reason people prefer to face the door in pubs, situational awareness is instinctively comforting

>Be sitting on a bench turned away from the walkway
>All those people walking, talking and creeping behind your back
>Constant fear of someone putting a knife down your throat without you having even a chance to see them

You were about to stare at pieces of connected, used paper for an hour or so.

>waah why aren't these people looking at the trees
>wants to put his nose in a book and not look at the trees

You sometimes see benches by rivers and such that are facing away from the path (i.e. toward the river).

>americans

well that follows the same logic. you can have a momentary rest, but you will drown if you walk off the path.