Veeky Forums cringe thread

Veeky Forums cringe thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L0bAc6mc5GM?t=1m57s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I could barely watch that.

REEEEEEEEEEE

That's almost as bad as the coconut video. If anyone has it, please post it. It's some lady trying to bore a hole into a coconut she's holding in one hand with a fuckhuge knife in the other.

Fucking gross shit here

AAAAHHHHHHHHH

I will never understand this shit as long as I fucking live

When I had Kikebook, 3 friends in a matter of 6 months managed to do this and have to go to the hospital.....mind you, I only had like 200 friends and they were almost all "highly educated" in STEM, Law, or Medicine

stop stop stop stop stop stop stop no chicken like this please

Has anyone ever seen someone put sauce on a pizza so fucking retardedly?

i've never seen anyones hands shake as much as his

No

My hands don't shake this much when I am withdrawling from booze

dafuq kinda pizza is he trying to compose there

also- whole pepper rings like that on something like pizza are a signature of a true shitbag. Fucking cut that stuff up.

Bought those. They really needs a little something, right? But what?

>tfw ate home made pizza
>dude put pepper rings in it
>didn't bite all the way through the ring, yet the rest of the pizza went
>pull away
>ring pulls still hot cheese completely off pizza and onto myself

never again

ugh

Honey and cinnamon

almost certain it has red wine in it

I noticed this recently too. Most people I know who got "higher education" in a subject lack any actual basic skills needed in everyday life. Like coping with stress (seriously, the safe-space shit is terrifying).

I understand not being good at cooking because you haven't cooked much or having trouble using a knife correctly or other kitchen appliances.....

But to be so fucking lacking in critical thinking to stab a fucking knife towards your other hand at high strength/velocity is just mind blowing

Yeah, never thought of that. Will try on two of them.

it just keeps going and going... was that just some random fruit juice at the end of the last one? It's got electrolytes?

Don't forget the salt and pepper also

Is there a name that refers to these monstrosities?

American cuisine.

>8272551
I'd really like to know too

They are called: "once a week we see them. Its mexican or something."

Wetbacks

Mexican Carnival food

>was that just some random fruit juice at the end of the last one? It's got electrolytes?

It was probably clamato juice. Yes, it has electrolytes.

who Trump is deporting

I feel his pain.

Tried to make French onion soup, was making a success of it but then I panicked when the recipe asked for a little bit of cider, which I didn't have on hand. So I used Robinsons Squash as a substitute.

Needless to say the soup become very funky tasting. Roommates weren't too pleased that I had wasted the onions like that.

This is as if nachos had sex with a gas station.

"How much for a blowjob, son?"
Massa, you get it for free. Just pay me golden semen, me so happy. You wanna go backdoor?

I'd honestly try that.

"Dorilocos"

American Cuisine

anyone got them kay webms?

>French onion soup, was making a success of it but then I panicked when the recipe asked for a little bit of cider
WINE

YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO USE WINE

Looking at that gave me acid-reflux.

It cuts away at the end because he promptly keeled over and died from eating such an abomination.

juicy as fuck

The first one is dorilocos but the second is tostilocos. The name just changes depending on the chip you use but someone would know what you're talking about if you used tostilocos as an umbrella term.

Nice

this gets me cringing several times

I dare not watch

Do this end well..?

>mexican cuisine consists of putting a bunch of american products together in a box

The chef comes in afterwards and shows her how it's supposed to be done and gives her a look like it's not that fucking hard to do this without almost cutting off your fingers repeatedly.

If you want the full cringe-
youtu.be/L0bAc6mc5GM?t=1m57s

joocy

jack doesnt do alcohol.

is this real life?

no, this isn't real.

Just move along

[spoiler]please[/spoiler]

I thought the fan was going to blow the chips away

It would've been [spoiler]fan[/spoiler]tastic if it did happen, though

the can part in the end is much worse... I can understand never having worked with a coconut, but how have you never heard of a fucking can opener?

Basically an abomination made from all the crap mexicans get used to eating in US prisons

Spoiler tags don't work on boards where people generally aren't discussing plotlines that can be spoiled.

You can't spoiler the secret ingredients?

Try it.

What is so bad? Is it undercooked?

It's clearly very undercooked. Besides being an health hazard, raw chicken has a disgusting texture

Yeah. Probably won't kill you though.

i want to see the one with the undercooked pulled pork and claws... i can't find it in my webm list.

Eating chicken in the first place is disgusting, and eating it undercooked is beyond me

You actually tried eating some???
Madman!

Yes, one time I made some chicken rolls at 7AM, before going to work, because I didn't felt like spending money. Turns out I forgot to turn on the oven so at lunch time I bit into a pieace of raw chicken, and my god it's disgusting

I know, but I panicked.

>Bought those

So fucking tired of people doing this. If you're talking about a picture that your comment/post is directly attached to, refer to it as "this" or "these" not "that" or "those".

If you were talking to someone in person about an object you were holding in your hands, you wouldn't refer to it as "that", would you?

>starts off with a whole bag of chips
stopped watching there

Wtf is this supposed to be?

Salt and pepper and a hot pan

chili and sea bass

What's wrong? It's pretty common to use mayo for making the frosting. It's eggs, lemon, and a little oil.

in prison its called a spread (not shitposting) this fare caters to ex cons and college student or other poorfags

>>its pretty common

Maybe if you're a crap cook

He typed out the spoiler tags for the humor aspect of it, cpt. Obvious

>2016
>Not batoning your coconuts

fuck off fagot, no one wants your three letters

I would. English is weird.

the worst thing about this is that the spaghetti actually looks pretty good but they ruined it with the sugar

>t. ESL

If I need to open a coconut, I just walk out to the balcony and drop it on the hard concrete floor from waist height

Word is that he had a stroke

What the fuck is this even supposed to be? Why would you pour liquid on chips?

are you sure that's not bacon or something how the fuck can you cook a steak like that and not know whats wrong with it

Kays good cooking

Watch any video and youll understand

One of my favorites. Jack's family tries to figure out how to use a fork....they are just as stupid as he is

is that guy his fuckign clone wtf

>ends with an ad for nexium

holy shit this can't any better