Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prenatal_hormones_and_sexual_orientation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/INAH_3
reuniting.info/download/pdf/homosexual.gay.rats.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

engineers

Your mom

free will

why do you think tons of "straight" people turn gay once they go to prison?

anyone can suck a dick but choose not to, then change their mind. there's not exactly some physics force preventing you from it

Other homosexuals

the jews

being op

>why do you think tons of "straight" people turn gay once they go to prison?

Sexual repression over a large period of time. Frustrated inmates will eventually conduct themselves sexually in any way they can, even with members of the same gender that they truly hold no attraction to.

As a demi-fag I think it's both genetic and a learnt thing. There have been clear links between birth order of males and increased chances of being a fag, but on the other hand I think growing up in a more accepting society makes you more likely to be bisexual. I'm pretty young and the majority of people I know are bi, so it's either something in the water or people are just more open about it.

Go faggot…go faggot…go faggot…go faggot…….SoKo is soooooo amazing……You truly are my faggot leach hero. Thank you ssooooooooo much for posting pics that aren’t yours on other people sites. Go faggot..go faggot…go faggot…go faggot…..go faggot….go faggot Go faggot..go faggot…go faggot…go faggot…..go faggot….go faggot Go faggot..go faggot…go faggot…go faggot…..go faggot….go faggot Go faggot..go faggot…go faggot…go faggot…..go faggot….go faggot Go faggot..go faggot…go faggot…go faggot…..go faggot….go faggot Go faggot..go faggot…go faggot…go faggot…..go faggot….go faggot Go faggot..go faggot…go faggot…go faggot…..go faggot….go faggot Go faggot..go faggot…go faggot…go faggot…..go faggot….go faggot Go faggot..go faggot…go faggot…go faggot…..go faggot….go faggot Go faggot..go faggot…go faggot…go faggot…..go faggot….go faggot Go faggot..go faggot…go faggot…go faggot…..go faggot….go faggot Go faggot..go faggot…go faggot…go faggot…..go faggot….go faggot Go faggot..go faggot…go faggot…go faggot…..go faggot….go faggot Go faggot..go faggot…go faggot…go faggot…..go faggot….go faggot Go faggot..go faggot…go faggot…go faggot…..go faggot….go faggot Go faggot..go faggot…go faggot…go faggot…..go faggot….go faggot

>being bisexual
Bitch ass niggas that can't chose a side.

>Hurr durr there's no like physics force, therefore its a choice. Kek m8 gays.
Fuck you're smart

free will is an illusion, see neuroscience 101

prove it

>single mothers
>shit fathers
>sexual abuse
>politics (feminism particularly in regards to lesbianism)
Pick your poison.

women

action potentials can't choose to generate themselves.

all neuronal activity is started ultimately from action potentials generated by sensory receptor organs.

thus it is impossible for you to "decide" to do something. eveything you do is the result of the sensory stimulus that your receptor organs have picked up and turned into action potentials

Peer pressure, or an engineering degree. There is literally NO way that you can be born homosexual, or "I WAS BORN IN THE WRONG BODY", the latter being correct is a one in a millionth possibility. We are born neurologically and biologically straight (most of the time).

regards,a guy who couldn't even choose what sexuality he is

cute guys

Sounds legit.

Being a faggot, of course.

hot guys

why do gay men often have a falsetto?

is it the low testosterone?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prenatal_hormones_and_sexual_orientation

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/INAH_3

That just proves your brain follows the laws of physics, not that the laws of physics cannot allow for free will.

Why are fedoras obsessed with the superstitious belief of determinism/fate anyway, you say "no proof of god, no reason to believe in god" all the time but then go right ahead and believe in something without proof because you don't like the idea that you are responsible for your actions.

Capacity within a given context.

I'm a 22 year old virgin. If I was put in prison for some number of decades I'd near certainly continue to just masturbate as usual. I don't buy the sexual frustration argument.

Autism

Your mom.

No, really. The mother's immunities treat testosterone as an infection and attack it while you're gestating in the womb. And that's why you're so fucking gay.

>The mother's immunities treat testosterone as an infection and attack it while you're gestating in the womb. And that's why you're so fucking gay.

This is after the mother had previous children. Fags tend to be the youngest child

Under normal conditions the mother's immune system doesn't enter the fetus. You're thinking of repeated male pregnancies increasing the probability of androgen leakage to the developing fetus.

My mother was Rh negative, I'm positive, and I survived fine enough. This would not be the case if the immune system freely crossed the placenta.

compelling theory, definitely has something to do with hormones in the womb and how they affect brain development as points to

this still leaves lesbians unexplained though

If there is a quantified reaction for every action, you never had another option to 'choose.' If physics exists, free will does not.

All women are bisexual. Lesbians are just bisexual women that suffered trauma related to men.

I think we need to really start to listen to the Tumblr girls.
Sexual orientation and gender can be dynamic.

Homosexual behavior exist in nature because it brings an advantage to the population.
Could be both learned or genetic. There are yet to be genetically analysis that demonstrate the genetic linkage.

Other animals have homosexual behavior, we lack records from the past below the 70ies because biologist, being humans, ignored such behaviors.

Lions use it for dominance assessing (same as the Roman empire), penguins being semelpair (like most of the birds) engage homosexual behavior life long.

Homosexuality isn't a choice, like isn't a choice to be hetero. The sexual attraction, albeit can be guided, cannot be completely replaced. I would call it a predisposition.
Sexual orientation and sexual preference come both from our conscious and subconscious thoughts.

There are gay reformatory, were people try to impose the heterosexuality. I have no idea about the success rate, but I would say is very low.

One last thing, being gay will always be controversial in a population, since will always be an alternative behavior of the standard.

A roll of the dice.

Pretty much the same thing that attracts people to feet, poop, ect.

Nature.

Being gay is the future.

Being homosexual causes homosexuality.

An overly crowded society of mammals with complex social and sexual behavior and few predators.

>Letting pigeons get that close to you.
Those things carry disease.

Not getting women/men

Prenatal hormones and classical conditioning

reuniting.info/download/pdf/homosexual.gay.rats.pdf

Hey you dumbass that is my park in guayaquil,

If all women are bisexual then why do most of them choose to be with men?

Watching Magic Mike during a thunderstorm at night under a blanket.

Nature vs. Nurture is often a false dilemma.

/discussion

mental illness

The pressure of society messes up the sexualities. It is pretty clear now that you think about it