I can study anything I want at a pretty good uni!

I can study anything I want at a pretty good uni!
Tell me what to study!
I like programming math biology and abstract things but have no love for one subject.
Decide for me!

try studying the sticky

The sticky field would be just you.

Study molecular biology and work towards immortality together with our great savior Aubrey De Grey.

Dude you probably think im trolling, but no joke im applying now!
Thanks!
How dose it feel single handily deciding a unknown mans future?

I didn't troll you either. The field is exploding right now, and it's a worthwhile cause too.

>How dose it feel single handily deciding a unknown mans future?

Good! You'll be fine.

Btw, were you completely clueless about aging reversal research until now?

Anthropology

Do this and I will worship you and suck your cock.

Equine sciences
Also

Hey don't listen to this faggot Switch to history, seriously. You'll have many more career opportunities going for a humanities degree than a STEM degree. Don't listen to the memes.

bioinformatics

No I saw his speech on TED a while back!
But never occurred to me that I will be studying it.

LOL

do you need a doctorate to be successful in this field?

>programming math biology
Uhh. Maybe bioinformatics? Or biophysics.

Yes, because you need to work in a lab and instruments, mice, compunds etc are expensive.

Otherwise you could try this from a computational perspective, but what we really need at the moment is experimental work, imo.

We clearly need both. We've already got so many experimental facts, we need mathematical models and shit to make sense of them as a system.

study the meme magic

Don't get me wrong, there's a HUGE amount of work to be done in mathematical biology, bionformatics, biophysics etc.

The thing is, if we get clear, experimental proofs of concept of aging reversal in humans (or even in big mammals) our cause will get a huge amount of momentum. That means more funding, and more funding means more research...

We need to convince a lot of people (the WHO still doesn't consider aging as a disease!), and creating better DNA models on a computer, while very important, will not help us with that.

Get a degree in math and with your free electives (or self study fucking hard) take comp sci classes, the two basic accounting classes, a couple of finance classes, and acturary classes if offered. Just take the acturary classes if offered. (I've heard that nothing will 100% prepare you for the test.) Then become a quant or an acturary. They're some what similar.

>Then become a quant or an acturary
Fuck that.

>copying and pasting
>implying anyone wants to go to jail

Nice try, guy. I'm not falling for your shenanigans.

If you like it, do it.
Everything after your post will propably be just autistic bashing against majors of other people.