If you aren't at 90% into this you are absolutely insane. The only other projects I am into are BAT and REQ...

If you aren't at 90% into this you are absolutely insane. The only other projects I am into are BAT and REQ, but none nearly as heavy as this one.

This is the most shilled coin on here that I have ever seen. But the best part is, no normies know about chainlink.

The best example is reddit, look on r/crypto. All though I believe in BAT and REQ, all of their info is already very well known, and the market is very efficent, where as with chainlink the market has almost no idea about it.

and everyone is currently uninformed about how big this is. if you go on crypto currency, all they talk about is xrp, ven, xrb and then like 30 coins get between 1-5% of the attention there, but link
is hardley ever mentioned, and when it's brought up, it is rarely a popular thread. The normies don't know how big this is because the big coins push marketing on reddit (look into xrb if you havent heard about them doing this)

Chainlink was mentioned on the today show, along with xrp and ven.

Lord knows those 3 coins are going to be big during the next bull run, all 3 of those coins are going to rise during the next bull run, I no longer hold eith of them, but youre fucking delsional if you dont think normies are going to pump those two, ripple I never buy because I don't see something with a 100 billion supply and a micro burn rate become profitable at all, there has to be something that creates value,
ven certainly will do that, and people will buy in when they realise that the benefits of running the node compared to buying amazon stock at 350x PE ratio is a better investment.

The above coins are much more efficent than chainlink,
meaning that people already know everything about them and that information is priced in, link isnt anywhere closed to beign priced in, but it has the strongest hands in the industry; there is a fucking reason why when we went from 50 down to 14 cents, the top 50 wallets never moved
this is the coin to make it, if you believe in god this is your sign

Attached: Shirt Fork.png (1000x1000, 433K)

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/dimroc/
coingossip.club/
youtube.com/watch?v=KzWjpjnRf-s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah, you're right. but i imagine everyone on /biz has already bort there stack already

Sure. Tell me first though. Where did the 32m dollars go? Where are the team hires?

On this day... You truly are my brother. We are gonna make it senpai.

Attached: Screenshot_20180311-151520.jpg (1440x2960, 559K)

The people who matter, chainlink's actual customers and big investors have that information. It isn't for you to know and you're legitimately retarded if you think you deserve to know. Chainlink is designed to handle contracts worth 10000 times the value that all of your ancestors ever produced. You don't understand your role in any of this.

OP here, I move some money around constantly to have alternate hold and maximize my long term amount of link that I am holding.

what are you a fucking idiot? it's 32 mill....They are located in San Fran, there have been hires, its not a two man team, DYOR and 32 million will help make sure this project has enough to remain solvent without relaying on needing instant profits.

I think people have some, but they don't have a high enough % in there, sometimes I was one of them, but at this point, Im terrified that it could go up anyday, probably not today or tomorrow, but insiders had no idea that he was going to release test net when he did, he even did it the day of the last speach.

yes senpai, we are one othe 2,500 with over 10k in link

You're legitimately retarded and deluded if you, AS AN INVESTOR, don't NEED to know this information. This is why you will NOT make it. Educate yourself before it is too late.

Link to source you found thus information about hires. Official site still lists two chuckle fucks and a bevy of advisors.

also, since we have the thread, I know wallet autism has posted some things recently, has Assblasters prediction come true about all of that link being moved into a wallet

Also I want one of the mainfocuses of this thread to be assblaster and his predicitions

at first he thought it was going to be $3 EOY, and then something changed where they decided they werent going to name parnerships until the mainnet launches - now the partners will announce themselfs.

Assblaster seems like an interesting guy with a lot of info, I beleive he is an insider, but we always have to ask ourselfs what his motives are, maybe he thinks link is only going to $12, but if he tells us it will reach $50-60. He also said he would dump at 20 million, which I think is something like $15-25 for him to be at that level.

but I admit, I love assbllaster, he is the one that gave me confidence in the project

We're not investors. We're speculators trying to get rich off of Sergey's baby. Unless you were in the pre-sale or the ICO, you haven't contributed anything to the success of the project. LINK is not a stock. Sergey doesn't owe us shit.

linkedin.com/in/dimroc/

god why do I have to waste my fucking time defending against pajeets

Similar amount, hope we both make it brother.

Whatever you choose to call it, not being fully informed is ludicrous.

>The people who matter, chainlink's actual customers and big investors have that information. It isn't for you to know and you're legitimately retarded if you think you deserve to know
>Trust in daddy sergey
>how dare you ask for relevant investment information
>you're retarded for even asking
>big daddy sergey has a role for everyone to play in his ponzi scheme
The average cucked LINK bagholder everyone

Attached: 1515481266562.gif (160x159, 456K)

What I'm scared of is, what happens if LINK actually gets to any significant amount? I mean if it were to hit 1000$, 500, 200 or even 100 it would turn lots of people into millionaires. They could dump all their LINK and fuck the price over for a long time.

Stay asshurt, beggar

It's not mentioned anywhere else because people realize it's nothing special.

People are literally getting paid to shill LINK here.

>He is unironically holding BAT,REQT and Link

Attached: 22-03-53-1517014346388.jpg (327x324, 12K)

I would sell between 50-80% and stake the rest if it gets to $100+

You aren't even paying attention

Or they could stake it for passive income forever

You realize only 2,500 people have over 10k Link,

Bitcoin was held from under a penny to $1200, before it had a major correction down to $200 ish. Link could go high while having a significant % holding, people who just desire to take profits are going to sell off on the way to $100 along the way, a mass dump is not going to happen all at once at $1000

plus what the other user said about staking for passive income

You are the one who is not informed, you didn't even know about a second developer. the information is right infornt of you, just not being spoonfed to you, if you go on biz 4 ours a day like I do, they show you where to look, but you can keep your head in the sand and not pay attnetion. you thought there were only 2 developers on the project clearly everything youre saying is from a perspective of ignorance and not being well informed enough.

Tell me, what are your thoughts on the Zeplin Ios announcement?
Link being used as the default for future dAPPs, stay fucking poor, I am trying to help you, but you are sticking your fingers in your ears and just saying "worthless worthless worthless" and don't even do the smallest bit of research into the project

"So now that the mainnet is live i guess i should probably announce our biggest partnership to date..."

One thing I'll say for sure... I've shopped Sergey in a myriad of situations and his ears never get any easier to cut out

Attached: D8v8t9vetvsj5vai3.jpg (849x565, 85K)

Delusional linkies. It's just a json parser and anyway all coins will have their own oracles. Link is DOA

pajeet pls, this is a serious thread

>no normies know about chainlink.
this is so true, look at this website: coingossip.club/

Link is the 2nd/3rd most popular coin on Veeky Forums but non-existence on /r/cryptocurrency

>Link is the 2nd/3rd most popular coin on Veeky Forums

Attached: 1512257745229.gif (512x481, 646K)

what are you implying with this greentext?

I'm implying that is seems like the 1st. Yes I have seen CoinGossip

we need to shill more

111K LINKIES REPORTING IN

I want to sell a testicle to pick to $35k more LINK.. dubs and I do this

you are blessed with digits

Attached: link troopers.jpg (333x500, 186K)

>buy this coin nobody has heard about
>every thread on biz is about link, the most memed coin out there next to doge
>claims normies don't know youtube.com/watch?v=KzWjpjnRf-s

Should I buy a coin that has been defined by pink wojacks?
I'm pretty sure god wouldn't call you a faggot while trying to help you make it, but who knows.

I tell ya I'd really like 50k. I think that's my number. Price might increase to quickly before I can get there. I want to be in top 1000 wallets at the very least. More I educate myself, the more I realize this shit isn't a fucking joke and there's an actual need for this. I can see it in the future people not even knowing ChainLink is running on the backend. What a time to be alive. We could be wrong. And even if ChainLink fails I'll know I gave myself the best possible shot to make it. I can live with that.

Attached: IMG_1492.jpg (750x153, 20K)

I was in your place once. It's never enough.

Can I have 1k?
You have no idea how poor I am.

Attached: 1514796870232.png (1398x925, 644K)

Wait, even 100 would be enough.

Attached: 1514746458612.png (1200x1332, 199K)

this is exaclty what I'm saying, I love my other coins, but they are well know, Link is known here, but only because we are turbo autistics investors who do do things like look up sergeys shirt; name me one other project that goes into this level of detail

their loss user
i really dont know why you guys even make these posts anymore
we know its going to be big
we hold our link
we are paitent and wait
we know this is a long hold
and we trade with other shitcoins
but the link stays
I have my link just sitting on my ledger
not on binance to be daytraded
We will make it user.
I believed the fud last year with ans
I still kick myself over that
Not this time

Thanks user.
My 15.150k Linkies bag and tears can convince you to post some more ?

Attached: 1518813477504.jpg (888x1120, 122K)

LinkedIN

Also you have the blessing.
Pls stake don't sell at $10.

200k LINK here, pls moon

planning to sell at $50, if the singularity meme is true it will go back down anyway so I can diversify and rebuy

Post here your wallet and I'll send you 1k if Link goes below $0,30. Also your email.

I don't think you understand the singularity meme user.

why do you need my email?

the meme literally goes "60-70 dollars then back down to 10, then slow climb to 100"

the funniest thing with LINK is that you can never have enough.]

i started with 20k LINK, and thought id be comfy. in 3 days i started getting anxious over not having enough LINK.

Then i eventually reached 50k LINK. Same history all over again.

Now I'm at over 115K LINK and my life is basically figuring out ways to acquire more LINK. My new number is 200K.

Attached: 1520193606837.jpg (1019x1280, 336K)