I make pizza lot by putting white bread, sauce, and two slices of cheddar cheese (plus toppings etc...

I make pizza lot by putting white bread, sauce, and two slices of cheddar cheese (plus toppings etc.) in the toaster oven. My girlfriend calls this gross and weird. Is it that weird? My mom made me this all the time growing up and I assumed it was normal.

i made it once for fun, tasted ok but i felt really cheap somehow

At least Japan seems to think it's fine.

It kinda weird that you do it alot as an adult. Dough is really easy to make. Also, try a tortilla with cheese and pepperoni (no sauce) baked in the oven. It's a good drunk snack.

Sheeit seeing that makes me want cheese on toast with Worcester sauce and baked beans for dipping

Don't call it 'pizza' or else you'll look autistic. Just call it cheese on toast, the pepperoni just being there for flavor.

I eat shit like that all the time when I have the right leftover ingredients. It's a cheap quick lunch.

British people are disgusting

Fuck yourself

You know what else is good? Baked cod and bean sandwiches. With ketchup and worcester sauce.

Replace beans with ranch to suit your taste but keep the worcester sauce

It's a pretty normal thing to do with flatbread, as least

I also like to broil cheese and sandwich sized pepperoni on a bagel, though I've never called that a pizza

Cheese on toast with Worcester sauce is fantastic. Tabasco is good too. Never thought to dip it in baked beans before, but I have made spicy cheesy beans on toast (with cheese melting between the toast and spicy beans), so that probably tastes about the same.

Get a load of this fag.

>Worcester
*Worcestershire

DAMN I typed Worcestershire but then doubted myself, checked the post I was replying to and deleted the shire.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."
- Bertrand Russell

I pretty much make that all the time. I call it cheese on toast.
then you can make fancy cheese on toast and add toppings.
I love it to be honest.

lazy people food
also I'm sorry your mother didn't know how to cook user

We call that a hot buterbrod in Russia.

It's not gross or weird, it's just poor people's pizza
I used to eat that all the time as a kid

Get some Naan bread, pizza sauce, pepperonis, and mozzarella cheese, and pop that shit in the oven and cook till crispy. Best cheap pizza ever made.

Can second this.
Used to love a mini naan bread pizza with ketchup and chedder when I was a NEET stoner loser.

Yum

I eat something very similar to this when camping made with a cast iron sandwich press (I have no idea what it is actually called)

Two slices white bread buttered on outside. Inside goes pepperoni, mozzarella, and pizza sauce. Grill on fire. Delicious.

Tell your gf to stop being a cunt.

pizza bread is godlike on baguette though

slice down the middle, top and toast it

Lol its so fucking common in sweden its not even funny