The universe is 10^{1220} times bigger than the observable universe therefore God exists

The universe is 10^{1220} times bigger than the observable universe therefore God exists

>This little realization will set you free

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theological_noncognitivism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The universe is 10^{1220} times bigger than the observable universe therefore the non-observable universe exists

ftfy

No.

[1+2+3+4+...] = :^)

>This little realization will make you reee

>mfw if I'm right, atheists are cheating themselves out of an after life
>mfw if I'm wrong, I get the same fate as an atheist
haha it's like I got a cheat code or something

"
>mfw if I'm right, I'm still basically fucked because who knows if I chose the right god
>mfw if I'm wrong, I get the same fate as an atheist
"

ftfy

>mfw god exists and life is a test of rational thinking
>mfw atheists go to heaven and believers are sent to hell

inb4 droves of agitated real number fags are outraged that you've pointed out that the universe is finite and thus their numbers don't exist.

Then why would atheist enter heaven? Deists are the ones who know their shit, God's existance can't be proven or unproven. Thus atheism relies on faith as much as religion does.

bait

>God's existance can't be proven or unproven.

prove it

Because thats the test. Anyone who is presented with the evidence and becomes atheist passes, every else fails and goes to hell

>still finite
ROFL what a useless god

everyone knows that a real god wouldn't let his religion die out.

>gods existence can't be proven
Therefore it doesn't exist?
You don't need to disprove something that can't be proved. The day people start realizing the burden lies on religious people to prove what they're saying is true, is the day religion ends.

You're not very smart.

IN THE NEXT EPISODE OF TWATS WHO CAN'T UNDERSTAND SCIENCE CAN NOT MAKE METAPHYSICAL PROPOSITIONS. WILL OP AND OTHER RETARDS WILL EVER GET TO DECIDE TO USE THEIR BRAIN? WE'LL SEE

>set a limit on light speed for some reason
>make an unbelievably large universe just because
>put only one sentient species in one corner of it
>they can't even see most of it anyway

>one sentient species

If God exists then so do fallacious arguments.
This is a fallacious argument.
Therefore God exists.

200% confirmed

or just set some constants, a rule set, and add some self-referential infinite recursion algorithms and press play, sit back and watch what happens

How has nobody said that this is false? For all we know the universe is flat or hyperbolic and therefore infinite.

>For all we know the universe is flat or hyperbolic and therefore infinite.
Do you believe in unicorns too ?

>retarded meme threads

sage

>The universe is 10^{1220} times bigger than the observable universe
[citation needed]

why people shitpost so much

This is true, agnosticism is the only rational choice because it is impossible to provide any proof against an unspecified sentient force outside of our universe. Or anything outside of our universe for that matter. In fact, our knowledge of the size of the universe is but a prediction made from calculations. Nothing can be absolutely proven or disproven if you take into account the potential existence of an unknown force that can alter perception of belief.

LMAO kys

This would be better if the logic was sound.

How am I supposed to trust that God exists without proof? I say that I'm unconvinced of its existence.

but you still lack belief

Are you afraid of death?

Yes?

Then you can choose to believe in a religion with an afterlife! Problem solved.

Right?

Right?

>The reason mostly old people attend churches is simply because they are afraid of death
>The reason they are so grumpy even though they are supposedly blessed by god is because they still know they are merely trying to trick themselves into not thinking they are going to die

This little realization will set you free.

Psychedelics showed me death is the correct answer, that non existence is just peace in its purest form.

>tips fedora: the post

>needs drugs to become open minded

>degrade others
>thinks he's open-minded

For all the retarded atheist/theist arguments itt