Normie roommate goes outside with his friends every night to smoke weed behind the dorm

>normie roommate goes outside with his friends every night to smoke weed behind the dorm
>comes back stinking every single night with bloodshot eyes and stupid
>it fucking stinks
>stoner friends keep coming around
>wait until he leaves for class
>go in his desk and see a bag of marijuana
>call campus security
>he gets kicked out of the dorms (but NOT out of school)
>everyone on the floor is pissed at me, blocked/unfriended me on all social media
>someone wrote "narc" on my the whiteboard on my door

How am I in the wrong? We shared a room. Him having pot in there could get ME in trouble. Why should I take that risk just because he wants to get le epic high with his normie friends and roasties all the time? How do I convince people that I'm the good guy here?

Attached: 1517252647015.jpg (695x685, 69K)

fuck off snitch

shitty bait, kys

You did good. Weedfags deserve death

You can like talk to the guy instead of larping as a chad

Snitches get Stitches
Hope you get gangbanged op

You probably have an RA for your floor, you should tell them that other students are harassing you. They'll be able to sort it out

Ur a faggot bro i used to do drugs inside the classroom u fucking queet snitch

Basically this
Well done op, ignore the other weedfags

dont convince shit, it benefited you, you took the trade, close out and call it a day

Good job. Stoners are always the most obnoxious faggots imaginable.

You should have at least approached him first and given him a chance to not be a faggot, instead of being an underhanded pussy about it. Otherwise, fuck stoners.

Kys pajeet

beta cuck with the attitude of a jew rat. you are everything that's wrong with the society

Well done.

Attached: quentin3.png (680x680, 363K)

weed smokers do not function like people therefore you cannot have social contracts with them

Dumb niggers smoke weed. White people drink alcohol. Weed makes you stupid as fuck. HEYY HEEYYY slow speech, retardness. It's bad for human brain

Attached: 1501534912122.jpg (963x1010, 70K)

i mean im not so keen on stoners
but cmon dude
at least face him like a man first and tell him to cut this shit
why do some conniving twisted sneaky shit like this

agreed

Attached: Screenshot_20171230-161244.png (1280x720, 695K)

You did the right thing

>stop coming back smelling like weed
lol
>stop bringing your stoner friends around here
lol
He's not his fucking mom he doesn't have to put up with anything.

Narc faggot.

alcohol is for degenerates too. there's a massive amount of studies about how alcohol use increases the risks for many different cancers. >but muh drink is so classy

Lmao you will literally never have any friends and never get laid for your entire college experience. Everybody hates narcs.

Also lol all all the friendless virgins itt supporting your bitch ass. Congrats on your new life as Randall Weems

Everyone smokes weed wtf are you talking about. Everyone drinks too you idiot

lel, nice b8 triggering the le stoner faggots

smoking weed is a human right reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Never fucking happened. Also how is this Veeky Forums? MOOOOOODS

You deserve everything you get faggot.

Fucking pussy

Weed will be legal everywhere in a few more years. Rape/genocide etc will not be. OP if not larp is a bootlicker. With such short sighted mentality it shows he has barely any logic but instead has gotten through life autistically sperging out. And will most likely die a virgin

Attached: 1518994839565.png (1190x906, 178K)

Not everybody is a scumbag like you.

Alcohol from my experiences is far worse and its mostly white people who get addicted to it.

Alcohol makes people dumb, violent and emotional. Weed just makes people lazy.

>dude fucking weed lol

Kys fag

This, degenerates get off my board

kys you faggot narc virgin

Youre a fucking loser OP, youve always been one and always will be. Fucking kill yourself already.

yeah, stoners are fags
should've called anonymously when they were smoking behind the dorm though

I actually never knew there was so many here. Guaranteed every single one of them is reddit.

Plant weed in everyone else’s room on your floor. Rinse wash repeat. You will have the entire floor to yourself in no time.

Why are stoners so dumb and easily enraged?

Attached: 1420131158422.png (924x982, 191K)

Not having the social skills to talk to him about it. Kys faggot. No wonder nobody likes you.

It's not even the weed. It's that OP chose to go to the authorities first before trying to settle things with his roommate on an even level first. He could have just talked to him. Instead OPs behavior shows he is a bootlicker, untrustworthy, and incapable of tolerance or establishing boundaries with other people without the help of an adult. Little faggot

Yeah you're a garbage person

so

your a cunt , get off my board

You act like he only had one means of solving the situation. He took pretty much the most extreme approach. Well it got him the outcome he wanted but now he is crippled socially. Everyone will know him as a narc. You don't have to smoke weed to see that this is socially awkward, womanish behaviour

i'd blow smoke in your face faggot suck my dick

Did you tell me you were very uncomfortable with it and if he still didn't give a shit, warn him that you'll report it if he doesn't keep it out of your shared room?

While I do not agree with you snitching I do agree with you not liking weed. Weed is an less superior drug that allows degeneracy to take place. The only drugs that are acceptable are cocaine and LSD.

No, you're not the good guy, you're the snitch. If you had talked with him before you would've been the good guy.

It's sad how many sheep are on this site.

you should be hanged from a street light you boot licking faggot

Weedfags are fucking retards. You can detect one just by looking at them. They also behave like apes.

Attached: 1518369408987.jpg (571x852, 219K)

boy, you are really dumb
giving a fuck what other people do with their lungs. KK, kid. Go pray to jesus

>wah let me act like a degenerate douchebag at your expense

>if you're not a weedfag you're a sheep
Yeah user, weed is cool, fuck the police am I right? 420