Isn't science actually a delusional mental illness?

Isn't science actually a delusional mental illness?
It factually has a great deal in common with autism, borderline personality disorder, etc:

- Inflexible adherence to rules
- Mindless repetition
- Lack of compromise
- Black and white thinking
- Brings people into conflict with tradition and populism
- Disregards societal norms and obedience to authority

I think that Soft Sciences like psychiatry and psychology have finally surpassed the "hard sciences", and in fact disprove the theory of them being rational or even healthy.
I'm glad the DSM is constantly expanding to catch all of these behaviors before they start to influence thinking.
What's ridiculous is that if you disagree then you also probably don't believe in rationality, evolution, etc... and probably are a mental illness denialist.

Fuck, you're dumb

what kind of a shitty troll is this ?
cum on OP step it up

Go back to your shitty special Ed boards.
Nigger.

>tradition must be kept
die already, grandfather

>obedience to authority
(You)

I'll save this as a copy pasta to use later

>Inflexible adherence to rules
>Mindless repetition
>Lack of compromise
>Black and white thinking
>Brings people into conflict with tradition and populism
>Disregards societal norms and obedience
to authority

>Implying this is bad
Get out.

>All those lists
>No Oxford comma
you've got to be kidding me

Science isn't as black and white thinking as you would think. Also, do you really think Soft Science is sane?

>intellectual philosopher.

No, science is a manifestation of herd behavior.

Yes. Science is the attempt at comfort to those who could possibly discover the truth. You see, the reptilians have established a false history which has been imposed on human culture. It is obvious that the more intelligent specimens could discover out the truth if they had ample resources and intellectual freedom. Therefore, the reptilians ingrained the notion of "science" into their false history. This notion serves to trap the intellectually capable humans in an airtight cocoon from which they cannot discover the true nature of the government and reptilian control. Scientific advancements are then holo-grafted onto the proceeding historical narrative. Only recently have some people managed to escape the whirlpool of mainstream science and look out on the real world.

My goodness, this is an awful attempt at trolling.

>thinking /pol/ is a bad place

I'd be angry with you, but your weak grip strength and bald spot already makes your father disappointed.

I like this post, how do I upvote it?

it's just religion 2.0 if you know anything about history.

You're entire post is hilarious babble but let me quote the best

>I think that Soft Sciences like psychiatry and psychology have finally surpassed the "hard sciences", and in fact disprove the theory of them being rational or even healthy.

Oh god the keks. And with that high note, goodnight sci bros.

Is psychology a mental illness? The fact that it pathologizes human behavior and reduces people to symptom sets that are to be "treated," instead of interacting with human beings as individuals who deserve respect, dignity, and understanding just seems like the product of an inherently antisocial mindset.

Science is a process that follows a strict set of rules--a method.

A mind is a being, a person, not a method. You can't compare the two.

Any social activity that involves enough people will begin to express herd characteristics, internal norm and culture after a while. It is not a bad thing! In fact, it is necessary for any cohesive attempt at a productive intellectual enterprise.

>he can't even write properly