Is there a lesbian version of Oedipus complex? In which the daughter wants to bang the mom. Pic is a generic mom

Is there a lesbian version of Oedipus complex? In which the daughter wants to bang the mom. Pic is a generic mom.

Other urls found in this thread:

vndb.org/g947
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No but there is a complex making daughters wanna bang their dads. Like all girls have it.

Well, considering that it's made up: sure thing.

Just make it up and it's as real as the original male complex.

Electra complex

But this is daughter -> dad, not daughter -> mom

What exactly do you think daughters would wanna do sexual with their moms ? They have no dicks, they can't have an urge to penetrate their moms.

mythology is based on alchemy. there's no alchemical operation where the mercury is mixed with more mercury so theres no daughter-mom sex in mithology.
there are tho operations where the sulfur (male) and the mercury (female) get mixed, even mercury with philosophical gold (which is "new born" sulfur) with mercury (mom-son) and "old" sulfur with virgin mercury (daughter-dad).

Best I can give you
vndb.org/g947

Lick their mom's V? Put their fingers there?

>Pic is a generic mom.
OP, you sick fuck...
If your pic is somebody's mom, her daughter is probably still in 3rd grade.
...sigh...
...now I've got to fap.
god-dammit op!

By your logic, there shouldn't be any lesbians.

There are no lesbians, just attention whores who try to be different ;^)

I never really understood why people are sexually attracted to children. More specifically it seems that all of them are males attracted to females..
Nothing there really seemed worthwhile, the old ones probably have shitty graphics, the new ones are most likely untranslated.

I'm sorry you are not popular with girls.

I can confirm this

Just males being males. They will fuck anything that moves. Or even things that don't move.

You mean lesbians. Girls line up for my 15,5 inch dick. But I have no time for "lesbian" attention whores ;^)

Oediplectra complex?
No, sorry, it's the Electrapus complex!

But then straight women wouldn't exist either, cause they have no dick to fuck their bf's anus.

Straight women want dicks in their vaggies, thats what makes them straight.

I've met older females that where attracted to (and had sex with ) children.
We sexted each other a lot when I was younger...

Strange, to be honest the only thing that I find myself sexually attracted to is high school anime girls as seen in hentai manga/doujins.

Sounds like a fuckin pokemon

Me too.

You look good in that picture

GO, ELECTRAPUS!

I do not think that the imposed structure on human relationships is enough to make anyone not have thoughts about sex with any member of the opposite sex. Idk if there's confusion about the sincerity of these thoughts or what