Why do people think they are cool for drinking coffee?

Why do people think they are cool for drinking coffee?

They don't. They just think you're a baby for preferring chocolate milk.

Coffee is literally the most popular beverage in the world after beer and brewed tea.

There's nothing cool about it when literally everyone and their grandmother enjoys morning coffee in one form or another.

Nobody thinks they're cool for drinking coffee, except maybe some kid trying to imitate his parents.

It tastes good (especially when paired with some sort of sweet pastry) and in addition to its function as a stimulant, it has a mild psychoactive effect.

Man the average age of ck posters sure is low.

This is the real answer to the thread.

Kids think drinking coffee is cool because it's something adults do naturally, that they struggle with. OP is probably still a teenager.

You must be 18 years old, it older, to post on this site.

>especially when paired with some sort of sweet pastry
I like something salty and fatty with my coffee

for me it is chocolate. the best coffee pairing

is beer more popular than coffee? i thought only americans and western europeans drink beer

>only americans and western europeans drink beer

A nice big cock would go nice, then.

Coffee is for cunts, tea is for gentlemen.

It's comfy as fuck. Also it smells good. Conditioning makes you appreciate the taste.

Tea is for bongs and orientals

Why do people think they are cool for pointing out that some 20 year olds think they're cool for drinking coffee?

Because it's easy to mistake others being worse than you as evidence that you're good.

You can't really compare the two. They're separate vices

>tfw dark roast coffee and dark chocolate

I like my tastes to reflect my disposition on life: bitter.

people think they're cool for doing anything

>wake up
>realize I'm infinitely cooler than those faggot-ass dead people who don't wake up
>ride high on the ego boost for the rest of the day

Dark roast babbies need to grow up.

I don't like the acidity of lighter brews, sue me.

I'll see you in court.

EXT. COFFEE SHOP - DAY

OP is walking down the street, loaded Games Workshop bag swaying at his side. He spies a fashionable couple enjoying coffee in a hip bistro.

OP (to self, angrily) : Those people think they're so cool just because they drink coffee! Disgusting bilge water! Stupid normies don't know anything!

[spoiler]The twist ending is that OP was a faggot the whole time[/spoiler]

Wow! Coffee is very cool!

your image is look very nerd

Veeky Forums doesn't allow spoilers, lad

>is look

Who writes this ham fisted drivel?