What does it say about society when people are literally filling a stadium to hear scientists talk...

What does it say about society when people are literally filling a stadium to hear scientists talk? Isn't that a good thing?

youtube.com/watch?v=_J4QPz52Sfo

Either the scientist is a genius, or everybody is stupid.

>subtle /pol/ post

Well, not like there's any real scientific threads

Depends on rather the scientist intends to educate at a high level or pander to the level of the audience.

>science
>SJW
Can you tell me which scientist identifies as a SJWtard, is gay or denies genetic makeup of the race ?
Why did you even list them there like they're related or something. ?

Why do people love Black Man Science?

He seems like a bit of an idiot outside of physics and I don't really like his papers anyhow.

smooth voice
also black, so it means i am not racist :)))

liking someone for their race is racist ;)

i like him for his voice

him being black is a bonus

I don't mind; I was just highlighting it.

Post whatever you like; this place is a shithole.

I like semicolons; I dislike comma splices.

>only 'real' scientists named are corrupt, thieves and racist/sexist

oh man whoever made this actually went through that effort
fuck off, sjwtard, ur b8 is bad

I think he's a twat.

Guys, why do I think he's a twat?

>Genus
>Subspecies

He's an arrogant, selfish, media monkey who's staining the name of science with his obnoxious attitude. The only guy who's worse than him is Krauss. I can't stand to see his shit-eating grin and his constant passive-aggressive snarky remarks.

Krauss is awesome
and so is NDT

>muh arrogant
lmao, what a crybaby

Yeah, that'd be it.

I like Krauss as a physicist, but he's got to stop pedalling this 'something from nothing' spiel and convincing naive audiences that the zero energy universe hypothesis is scientific fact.

I like Dawkins, though.

Due to his contributions to neo-Darwinism via assisting in the development of the genes' eye view of evolution, his general theorem of the extended phenotype and his evolutionary biology based educated-laymen friendly books.

He pisses a lot of people off, but he isn't out there simply making things up like some of the others.

I'm willing to bet a hefty sum that you have no real understanding of any field of science.

Let's begin with physics as that is the specials of your heroes.

What is the curvature of our universe like, how do we know what it's like and what does it mean for th evolution of the universe?

Krauss is particularly fond of these topics in his lectures, so this shouldn't be too difficult for you.

The real reason is because of jealousy, the guy has a successful career in astrophysics and making money from the media.

Anons here hate it because while they say the reason for him being famous is because he's black. The true reason is because he's likable and not a borderline autist.

For instance Dr. Omalu is black, in medical science, much smarter and academically awarded than Tyson. But got crucified, nearly fucked career wise and called a voodoo doctor for calling out the NFL's bullshit by the media. It's only within the last few years when other researchers confirmed Omalu's findings was he vindicated and seen as a hero.

Where were the SJWs and media when Omalu was constantly shitted on? No where that's what and they jumped on the band wagon only after third party confirmation.

>I'm willing to bet a hefty sum that you have no real understanding of any field of science.
You lost, so I won't bother reading the rest of your post

>Watson
>implying he's not just a right wing activist

He's a nice friendly person. I never watch stupid tv shows, movies or play video games - but I like to spend my free time listen to arguments of people like him.

You're free to do w/e you want, even be racist, retrograde, anti-intellectual.

>The real reason is because of jealousy, the guy has a successful career in astrophysics and making money from the media.

I can see how that might be the case for some, but for me it's what this user said The whole race thing just seems trivial, but so many people are seemingly obsessed with it on both sides of the political divide.

Answer the question then.

You sound like an aspiring Reddit intellectual.

>I can't answer so I'll pretend I didn't read it even though I did
Kekimus maximus

That's what I thought.

I would be surprised if anyone in this thread was over 18

I'd be surprised if anyone on this board was over 18.

>omg im so mature and superior to others
ur gay :D