My brother says if i get used to the taste of clam juice itll help me like the taste of pussy is this true

my brother says if i get used to the taste of clam juice itll help me like the taste of pussy is this true

sorry if this is the rong board for this

you and your brother are too young for this board

grow up and come back in a few years

It's an old joke, user.

Assuming you're sexually attracted to women you won't need any "help" at all; the very concept is ludicrous.

well I suppose if the lady hasn't showered in a day I suppose drinking clam juice might help

Seriously if she tastes or smells fishy she's a nasty bitch that doesn't shower ( most girls I know go like 2 or 3 days without showering though). At worst it should taste like the inside of your elbow but maybe a little saltier and if she's actually a fucking well adjusted human being that cleans herself then pussy tastes almost sweet and "fragrant". I'm sure you're just meymeying me though

protip 1: if you can smell it before her panties are off don't do it
protip 2: don't go down on girls you don't know. oral isn't exactly an obligatory thing you need to do on hook ups
protip 3: don't post again until you're over 18

>most girls I know go like 2 or 3 days without showering though)
fucking disgusting

does drinking bleach get one accustomed to the taste of cum?

>most girls I know go like 2 or 3 days without showering
youve got some gross as hoes

OP, I suggest drinking Clamato from time to time as well. It will prepare you for the taste of pussy on those heavy flow days.

You guys aren't serious right?
It's 'fucking disgusting' if you don't shower everyday?

yes you fucking troglodyte

Nope

yes its fucking disgusting.

If you want to get used to the taste of pussy just go lick your brothers face

gonna hazard a guess that you're european

Americans are addicted to chemicals to dose themselves since they are brain slaves to beauty commericals

you can't change what you are m8 embrace the cock

Europeans are addicted to the rank of their own stench. Do men skip showers that often too?

Only if your a fag or lift 7 times a week ( same thing) you shower everyday. Or you come from some hot shithole country.

shampooing every couple of days is acceptable but you 100% have to shower everyday you smelly clown

>doesn't shower every day
>calls other countries a shithole

Are you black or asian? Whites shower daily, so I know you aren't that.

What is with this meme? The people I know that mock other people for not showering every day are the same ones that smell like shit constantly. Showering 2-3 days if you havent been sweating like a pig. Showering constantly is bad for your hair and the good bacteria on your skin

All these smelly diabetic fat fucks need to stop posting

>Showering constantly is bad for your hair
>once a day
>constantly

also
>calls others smelly
>doesn't shower for 3 days at a time
fuck off you disgusting cunt

wtf I'm asian and I shower every day, but then again I grew up in the West...

I get praised for smelling good since I'm not a greasy diabetic and I'm smart enough to buy mild deodorant and cologne.

One day you might have a real life girl close enough to you to tell you smell like the beetus boy you are

It actually depends, really. Some girls, yes, that's absolutely true. But others automatically smell and taste like fish even when it's 100% fresh, just cleaned her out in the shower. This isn't necessarily a bad thing; it's just natural variety.

Honestly, a pussy that tastes _sweet_ actually sounds like a problem waiting to happen. There is an acidity level that _needs_ to be there, and if it's low, that's a sign that something is off. A little bit is ok, but not much...

>europoos can't even shower once a day
>still think they can call others disgusting

LOVING EVERY LAUGH

OP, that won't matter when the time comes. You'll be so frenetic that, unless she really reeks, you won't notice anything.

I'm European and shower every day, but there are people I know who don't.

In the summer everyone showers every day, sometimes more than once a day since it gets hot, like dry wind >40ยบ C hot (>104 F). But in the winter, some people shower once every two days.

A constant fishiness means there's something wrong with her health. Either actual illness, infection, or absolutely terrible diet.