If jibrel is "guaranteed" to hit $X mc then it should already be there

due to insider trading on that knowledge, and now we peasants trading it up to that point. Just like if God game and told us he was going to enforce bitcoin value at $100,000, there would be an instant craze of buying with people IMMEDIATELY offering $900,000 and so on, but all sellers refusing to sell for anything less than a million.

But jibrel has "mooned" somewhat on extremely low volume and is now just sitting around doing nothing, well below this supposedly guaranteed higher MC.

Is this whole idea something a redditor made up with a mistaken understanding of how the token works and some bullshit simplistic calculations?

srs question

Attached: Jkx-3_pW_400x400[1].jpg (400x400, 7K)

tl;dr

kill yourself

It's on a few shitty exchanges and normies don't understand it yet. There is very little buy or sell volume meaning people aren't selling and people aren't really buying either.

Give it a few weeks and we will see.

The way the token works was confirmed by the team.

There is uncertainty remaining, namely in the way the press release is worded and the time frame.

Also, people are plain retarded.

>to enforce bitcoin value at $100,000, there would be an instant craze of buying with people IMMEDIATELY offering $900,000 and so on, but all sellers refusing to sell for anything less than a million.

OP correcting mistake - God enforces it to 1million

You are a fucking Retard.

as said above, people are legit retarded.Its all there in front of them.I literally thank god everyday this came in a bear market.In a bull this a 1 bill mc already..Basically bear market + small exchanges + plus retards who get confused when they find something unfuddable, so there must be something wrong.Make no mistake, this is the first unfuddable coin, doesnt need speculation or bitcoin to make you rich.

It's like Skycoin. Normies don't understand the project. Be glad that you have smart people on biz.

> unfuddable coin that goes 20% then dumps
> absolute scam shitshow like credits does 7x

crypto

You're actually correct OP. The team says that the minimum Mcap will be the value of tokenized assets, which is theoretically true as the value of jnt literally has to be solvent for that amount, but there is no garuntee that it will trade for the amount on exchanges.

Look at it right now. They calim to have 250 mill, but the Mcap doesn't reflect that. It's only worth what people will pay for it. They could claim taht Shinhan bank bought 160 billion in Jcash tomorrow, but that doesn't mean someone will pay you 1,000 for your pajeet shitcoin.

At this point, I wonder if people FUDing JNT are genuinely retarded or they just want to accumulate more.

I'm buying from kuku, and waiting for the binance listing

Wont meant shit till they actually buy JNT by the “millions “ on a open exchange.

literally sand nigger coin. enjoy getting your goat fucked.

No. Are you fucking dumb?
The amount of coins they are holding has to have the equivalent value of the tokenized assets. Meaning that if they tokenize $250m in assets, they have to have $250m of JNT in their coffers backing it up. And they didn't "claim to have $250m". They claimed they WILL tokenize $250m of assets. And the value they determine JNT to be is the weighted average of JNT's price over all the exchanges it's traded on (weighed proportionally by volume).

Attached: mami face 3.jpg (1280x641, 124K)

I always kek at brainlets in JNT threads who don’t understand how it works.
On the other hand a sheer amount of frog posters in tg indicates that a lot of smart bizraels are holding JNT

>e amount of coins they are holding has to have the equivalent value of the tokenized assets.

I literally said that in the post, fucktard. Can you read?

They also 'said' that Al-Mahtoum has been in since the presale.

Where's your fucking $250 mill market cap? Huh? Sure looks like a paltry $63 mil to me.

What happened? LOL

Explain it to me :)

Hard to tell, but this one's a retard for sure. I love the ones that actually think they are smart, making me laugh so hard.

Kek check out this brainlet

Jibrel or ChainLink?

>Where's your fucking $250 mill market cap? Huh?
You apparently can't fucking read. I said it in my post and it says so in the press statement. I'll say it again and hope you miraculously develop an ability to read: They never claimed to have $250m. They claimed they WILL tokenize $250m.
You are fucking stupid.

Attached: brainlet.png (601x508, 127K)

kys you utter retard

Id go with JNT just to know that 30k will land me a house or two in Dubai in 2021, that is more than enough for me.

Attached: 25348738_1578231352216304_4180775563508528866_n.jpg (700x700, 102K)

notice the ethereum symbol at the bottom if you connect the lines

totally agree with this logic, of course investors at large have to price in uncertainty but there should be those closer to the situation that have more knowledge. their inaction seems strange

also, the team page of their website is really strange. they want to be a huge bank yet their highest ranking person is "project lead"?

their project lead boasts of knowledge of HTML??

where are the adults? why are the advisors not ensuring that this company has a CEO, president or managing director? Why are they not ensuring that this person has skills in management?

what do you make of Tapscott's involvement or this SEED connection? i'm not too impressed with the team, but the connections and token economics are impressive.

not impressed with the team?

Attached: 1518563752482.png (679x500, 44K)

the move from Deloitte to OW is kind of a yellow flag. suggests stagnation at Deloitte.

Their advisors are top tier no doubt.

"Advising on" 1T of assets means nothing. I guarantee someone else had decision power.

Set up and maintained investment = engaged with pros. It's like bragging about hiring a landscaper.

Anyway the team is like a scrappy startup team which is fine, but why do the leaders have no titles and why do they talk about their programming skills in HTML? Is the plan to bring in a management layer over them or what?

Or are the real execs hiding in the background?

This is a retarded FUD thread. These people wouldn't invest in a public smart contract loaded with 10k ETH that doubles whatever you send in until it runs out. They'd make biz threads asking why the team is anonymous instead.

Agreed, SEED connection and advisors are very impressive.

no, i'd read the code.

this coin is literally breaking biz.They are so used to fudding, that when something comes along they cant fud and will make them filthy rich, they still choose to fud.You could write whole books on the psychology of this.

Jibrel needs Oracles. Chainlink provides decentralized trustless oracles. Really makes you think. Show how oracles could be used in theory.

Also I hope it shuts the "why do you need oracles" fudders up.

For me jnt is the mid term hold so I can have more crypto to buy chainlink/witnet in the long term, since the wheel smart contract eco system will take years to develop in particular with IoT.

Attached: vqQKm8g.png (978x160, 34K)

What's with linkies thinking any new project that comes out is competition to them?

apparently their DAO manipulates the price somehow but I dont really get it, it just buys coins to raise the price to where its needed or something?

I'm sorry, have you seen the DAO? Meticulously poured over it's code?

Use your brain, kid. If they were really tokenizing $250 mil, literally no one would sell for less than $2, as that's the minimum value of JNT.

So why is the price still $.44? And why are all jihadis too dumb to answer this?

maybe when they actually do the tokenising, it will just jump to 250m marketcap instantaneously?

Why? The whole logic is that
>JNT represents the value of tokenized assets
>market cap for jnt should be, at minimum, the value of tokenized assets divided by number of jnt (it's solvent by definiton)

It's literally priced in. There's no magic button they press to make the price go up on exchanges. The logic is that no one would sell it for less than it's worth. Right now, everyone knows that JNT is backed by at least $250 million, so no one with a brain woudl sell for less than $2 (ballpark 250 mill divided by 160 mill JNT).

Yet, it's still selling for $.44.

Board meeting concluded at Jibrel

Attached: arb.gif (500x288, 2.25M)

Because they haven't tokenized that much and are merely in the process. The logic isn't that it is backed by 250M. The logic is that they have to hold 250M JNT. They do not currently as the market cap is not high enough for that to be the case. They will buy until whatever portion of the supply they hold is worth 280M because that is how it functions.

Hmm I'm not sure because whatever value they apply could be dumped by holders and thus the assets would lose value. Seems to me this would only work if trading was restricted to their DAO and no other exchanges

In case that was worded weirdly it's 250M from Seed + 30 from the ICO. They need to hold enough JNT to equal that dollar value and it will be off the market.

so ur tellin me if the price never rises on the exchanges they'll never be able to even tokenize their roll-out investment?

Great plan, guys.

god you're a fucking retard user. i mean really this is a horrible argument.

They are buying it off exchanges. They need to hold that much JNT and the only way for them to is to buy enough to cover it.

I'm just going to assume you are being intentionally retarded for some reason because I can't believe you could operate a computer but also be this dense.