Tfw unless you have a 130+ I.Q, god tier social skills, and connections you will never have a high salary

>tfw unless you have a 130+ I.Q, god tier social skills, and connections you will never have a high salary.

Crypto is my only hope, I'm 18 and have 25k in crypto, please tell me that's enough. I'm too much of an autsitc brainlet to wage slave in my life. How do normies make so much money? It seems like every normie makes 100k+ from what I've seen online. Are normies extremely smart?

Attached: 1520724218729.jpg (748x1024, 61K)

there's a lot of dumb people with ok social skills making lots of money.

This is not true at all, intelligence is the most important thing

> Go to school
> Get a non-meme degree
> Work a couple years
> Make 6 figures the rest of your life

You really are a brainlet. Oh, and by the way unless you had $10,000 in crypto by spring of 2017 you won’t make it.

Define high salary. I have average social skills and probably around 115 IQ and make 125k a year.
>t. Designer at large multi national tech company

>18
You still have plenty of time to fix your problems. Fucking do it.

> 18 years old
> 25k
STFU. When I was at your age I had about 2k max. Did reach 6 figures 9 years later with a masters, but also I'm from a rich country.

people who follow stem/business typically crack 6 figures.

idiots who can be social and sell things usually as well. 23 yr old here making 100k selling technology.

im a smart awkward sales guy

Hey kid, you want some technology?

I doubt that, useally you have to be pretty smart to even make close to 100k. Sure there's probably a few dumb ones but the vast majority have at least a 125 IQ+. Sure I guess if you work 80 hours per week in some knuckle dragging monkey trade you've been doing for 10 years you might make close to 100k in some areas in the US But that wouldn't be worth it at all.

Yes I know I.Q is. Social skills will just help you move up. But you can't really get anywhere in life without a decent I.Q. sucks that your life is basically determined in many ways as soon as you're born.

You realise you need at least a 120 iq-130 I.Q to even graduate UNI with a decent degree and do well? The average I.Q of a uni graduate in the U.S is 118. That's including all the meme degrees. For any decent degree most people are probably in the 120-130 range. Genetics determine success. It's not that easy. That's like telling a deformed 1/10 manlet to become a model because you did it.

>masters

So you easily have a 130+ I.Q? You have nothing to complain about either. Also I'll probably never be able to make above minimum wage given my shit genetics and social skills. So my 25k in crypto is my only bet.

You also need a high I.Q for business + good social skills, and an even higher iq for stem.

>unless you had $10,000 in crypto by spring of 2017 you won’t make it.
Wrong. If you start now with 10,000 it only takes a 10x, another 10x, then a 2x to make it to $2MM, which is enough money to live a decent lifestyle for the rest of your life. This is only the beginning. Crypto will continue having major spikes and major corrections for years and if you're smart you'll be making money in both directions. We're only at $400B market cap. See you at $5T EOY 2018 and $20T EOY 2020.

>130

no, at least 140

I cannot fix my problems, all of my important problems come from my genetics.

Well depends on where you live/debts ect but in my city for me I'd consider a single person that makes 100k after tax and has no major debt/expenses to have a high salary. So about 110k-120k range I'd say.

Realistically 120-130 is the sweet spot for successful wealthy people. Genuine 140+ IQs are extremely rare. Most wealthy business men or anyone with a high paying stem/business job is useally around 120-130.

If you have an IQ of 100 there's not much stopping you from reaching 100k. You just need to know where the money is and be willing to work for it.

But "willing to work for it" is where lots of people stop. Is 100k good if you are fucking miserable? Or would you rather earn 50k while loving your job?

115 to 130 I guess, never did a serious test. Got below average social skills, though.
Better spend your time getting some good education (ideally STEM) and spend less time on this shit board.

Nice Satan quads user. Yes it is possible to make 100k with a 100 IQ but it's very very rare. You can't really even go to uni with a 100 I Q. The only way you could make 100k in a job with a 100 I.Q is if you worked your entire life away in some sort of trade.

I make over 6 figs and I don't have anything but the iq. It's called being a software consultant

>You can't really even go to uni with a 100 I Q

Attached: wrong.jpg (952x500, 52K)

oh poor you. muh genetics will keep me from being happy and successful. your mentality is pathetic and weak. get over it, stop making excuses and behaving like a victim.

Well I.q is easily the most imporant one. The others are just slight bonuses.

That's what beta bitches like you think. There are very few aspects in life where you can be held up by genetics.

>think I have a decently high iq but wasted it with meme tier (tho not literal shit arts or similar) degree
Probably wouldn't have mattered anyway since I lack the other 2 and in my shithole country those seem to matter a lot more.

You don't get out much, do you? Or maybe you're not from the US.
I live in a fly over mid west town, and people with bureaucratic desk jobs for the utilities make over $100k / yr, with gold plated bennies. Heck, even some of the bus drivers make over $100k with overtime.
It's not that hard. Just get a job at a decent joint and don't croak.

100% this.

All us autists - "muh IQ".

Rest of the world - "we dont guve a fuck, we'd rather a good looking dumbass in a nice suit."

only if it's in ripple. it's the only coin cheap enough for poor fags to get in low. investing in anything else is a waste of time. might as well just invest in stocks like a boomer. ripple is the last hope for us poor neets. literally. it's it. there won't be anything else that will come along.

Balls attitude direction. Fuck iq.