Is Grilled Cheese overrated or underrated?

Is Grilled Cheese overrated or underrated?

Properly rated

Extremely overrated

both. A quality grilled cheese made with good bread and 50% asiago, 25% applewood smoked cheddar, 25% parmesan rregiano is pretty godly

They're slightly overrated, but when you're craving a grilled cheese, nothing else matters. It's one of those foods that is exactly what it should be, when it should be. I hate the fact that there are whole restaurants dedicated to them though, that's fucking gay as fuck.

Sounds awesome.

Now grilled cheese with just white bread, kraft singles and margarine I will take a pass on. Kind of a shame that is all some people know of.

>parmemesan
spot the underaged kid with his baby palate.

Put some shredded roast beef in it. The chewers beef from the outside edges of the roasted beef. And make sure you use processed cheese slices! Like the ones used in mcdonalds

I meant to say chewy not chewers

meme food

kys

Plebeian Grilled Cheese is completely overrated, but that patrician shit can be god-tier.

I used to take extra cheese sandwhiches for lunc to school, light up afterwards and use'm to make grilled cheeses at my friends house.

Shit was so cash

What's wrong with Parmesan? It's a good fucking cheese.

so it's treason then

sourdough. Muenster, extra sharp cheddar, pepperjack, colby jack, or even gouda.
Maybe.

i do sharp cheddar and part-skim mozzarella. plus whatever else i have.

what do you guys add? personally i like tomatoes and pesto, sort of a caprese grilled cheese

Too mainstream

Only correct answer in the thread.

you arent meant to rate it dummy, you are meant to eat it.

by the standards of this board, at least its fucking cooking and not just fast food or branded ready prepared meals.

>Using up all that cheese and not just using Munster

Any grilled cheese without it isn't as good and Munster alone doesn't need anything else, although it great with other cheese mixed in.

Denying your tastebuds heaven because something is to mainstream. Kill yourself.