ITT we laugh at the user who smugly told us Jibrel wouldn't deliver the SEED announcement. I'll start:

ITT we laugh at the user who smugly told us Jibrel wouldn't deliver the SEED announcement. I'll start:

AHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: download.png (259x194, 4K)

why is this only weird exchanges

>t-this shitcoin is going to 10 cents
isn't that what you said yesterday, faggot?

Attached: 1517714857064.jpg (557x595, 154K)

because it's new and there was a huge crypto crash fucking everything up for everyone.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH
*cough*
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
*wheeze*
ahahahahahahah
*splutter*
ah ah hah hah hah
*lights cigar*
heh

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Mami-Tomoe-puella-magi-madoka-magica-34803988-500-281.png (500x281, 156K)

>delayed the february listing
>d-delayed the SEED announcement
>n-never make any deadlines, right guys?

Attached: 1514075013785s.jpg (110x125, 2K)

I love it. Last week I maybe saw 1-2 threads a day on JNT most full of FUD. Now there are like fucking 5 threads consecutive. I tried to explain to people the practicality of this and how huge it can be if they actually get the institutions on board. I was told it was a
>scamel coin
>pajeet coin
>outright scam
>nobody would ever tokenize anything
>no shiek, no announcement, no nothing

What ever, some people can't be helped. This token is high risk, but the rewards if it succeeds will eclipse anything we have known yet.

indeed. if JNT takes off, it will become a pillar in the crypto market. just bought more today, wish I had more money to throw at it.

can someone link a brainlet like me to a post explaining whats going on with this coin

AHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAH

*deep breath*

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You fucking retard user and your shit FUD

Attached: B289C803-FCC1-43FD-8919-3C3D27520660.jpg (248x189, 22K)

back to atl n 2 days

Attached: 72385.jpg (625x417, 45K)

capped faggot. not that i wouldn't want to see that myself so i can accumulate more. just don't see it happening unless bitcoin tanks hard

It'll reach one trillion market cap EO2019. Invest while it's at the floor, it's the first actual project that will see mass adoption by institutions.

Also, I don't give a shit about short term pumps, I'll start selling in 2020. DYOR if you want to make it. You missed Bitcoin, don't miss Jibrel Network.

Attached: vladimir-putin-laughing.gif (347x244, 3.72M)

how many you holding user?

all hail to the bear market making this possible.

Remember when shitcons without any usecase almost got the same mcap. Like UFR

13k, I'm not rich user.

Anyone else sitting this one out because of racism?

If large scale tokenization happens (it's already begun) 1000 a coin isn't a meme. THIS IS NOT A DRILL

you will be if this shit gets widely adopted by financial institutions

This would be over $10 if news like this came out in november

The proof of solvency with JNT is retarded. what if they want to tokenize, say, 250 million dollars worth of assets. How the fuck does that make JNT itself go up? The JNT is in the hands of token holders. What makes them sell? what makes the tokens available to be staked? Where does this magical 5x actually come from?

If the DAO is transparent, then only an idiot would sell a token representing an explicit amount of assets for less than the amount of assets it represents.

The problem is that the DAO doesn't exist yet and starry eyed JNT brainlets are too cocksure to admit this.

people will always sell given a personal high enough price. If you tokennize 250m dollar, go to the sellbook and start buying... the price will go up and up and up until you have bought enough to be worth 250m. Some people were selling a 30c. Some will be at 50c. Some others won't sell before 5$. But it'll go up accordingly, until the "put-away" tokens are worth 250m.