What's the general consensus here of Ambrosus?

What's the general consensus here of Ambrosus?

Attached: Ambrosus-Logo.png (1150x800, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Crypto___Oracle/status/972958597293400064
blog.ambrosus.com/ambrosus-network-amb-net-roadmap-2018-83a436d59562
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's a winner

twitter.com/Crypto___Oracle/status/972958597293400064

Should be bigger than VEN. And no I am not trolling.

HURRRRRRRRRR ITS THE NEXT LINK HURRRRRRRRRRRR CHAD CEO LOL
MEMES

I bought 500 and I feel like it's not even close enough to make it.

can't wait for the next meme run for this to go to 1b

Attached: 6ksorAs.jpg (1200x1156, 157K)

Thx just bought 100k

Unironically the biggest sleeper out of all common Veeky Forums shills. A $60 million valuation for a 1st tier team with a minimally viable product out 2 months ahead of schedule with master nodes once they migrate to their own blockchain is frankly absurd

Attached: Ambrosus.jpg (1600x744, 372K)

good response with sporadic weak FUD,I have around 10k tho so I may be biased but just look at the project yourself you have to be unironically mongoloid to not understand the moon potential

> Not Chinese
> A-Team
> Partnerships are good
> Lowish Marketcap
> Working product

Looks good

Once the bear market turns bull and the team releases partnerships (They literally tweeted that they won't announce anything until market is healthy) and masternode details, this coin will have its blast off.

Attached: 1518075358797.gif (590x633, 3.04M)

They did tweet their first "minor" food&pharm partnership this week, which is literally one of the biggest coffee networks in the world.

The price proceeded to bleed another 15% after a tiny pump.

Attached: AMBulminati.png (800x726, 284K)

Thanks guys just bought 10k

Here's the question, the CEO has been absolutely silent on what will happen to their erc20 coins. I and others have asked and we never hear anything. "What will happen to AMB tokens on ETH wallets when Ambrosus migrates to their own blockchain?" Many upvotes but never an answer. They're going to be frozen and useless.

Attached: 1511141106168.jpg (228x320, 21K)

Test

Ignore

Ambrosus has one of the best chances for real world adoption on a large scale. If they can pull off what they say they can they will be massive.

It's called a token swap dude

Attached: ambchain.jpg (1000x1000, 81K)

Attached: 1515478437475.gif (493x342, 480K)

Holy shit.
Thought this was a meme until I looked at their team.
Holy f ing shit.

how much for a node?

What is the actual supply and market cap? Is coin market cap correct?

Work in the medical field and have been unironically shilling AMB for its usage in pharma. Will answer some questions if people have any

This is what you think. But let's just say a little birdy at Basel, Switzerland thinks that no legitimate investors in the know have been buying the "AMB" that's currently out there.

Attached: 1516057675200.jpg (720x720, 35K)

Too much shilled on biz, but no positive effect on price so far.

CEO is chad that at first seems good but lately his communications irks me, just look at his linkedin profile.

However they have 5 star team esp their CPO and CTO

Have NDA and talks with multi billion companies but nothing has been disclosed so far, lets remember that NDA doesnt always mean partnership so there's big chance the talk didn't result in partnership.

Overall risky bet, but if they managed to partner with big companies it'll be bigger than vechain and wtx. If not, then it'll be another biz failcoin like chainlink.

Yes it is.

There's some rumors from an insider that it'll be 5k, but nobody really knows until they announce it. I think you should get 10k just to be safe.

Also read the medium article of the AMB-NET roadmap: blog.ambrosus.com/ambrosus-network-amb-net-roadmap-2018-83a436d59562

Gives a lot of good details on future announcements and details.

Wouldn’t that be a form of securities fraud, why would they sabotage their reputation if true?

>what is a TOKEN SWAP

Attached: 1519330068459.png (550x543, 18K)

Who says AMB is a security? You don't think the Swiss government paid $30mil for ether tokens, do you? It's a marketing gimmick.

>he didnt read the white paper or ICO terms and conditions

Attached: 1498480211647.jpg (250x230, 6K)

Lmaoo

If you understand the nature of blockchain you also understand trust is the most important aspect of doing business. Nobody will throw away their reputations like that after spending decades buliding it up

Closest competitor is VEN. Compare marcketcaps to see how much it will grow short term. Then do a bit of reading and look at the NDA partnerships. Gonna fucking blow up when these are announced.

Brainlet here. How does one run a master node Does running one significantly increase security risks?

I know this is being shilled a lot on Veeky Forums lately but AMB is really the most undervalued token you can invest in right now.

You don't even know what a token swap is and you want us to think that you know where big investors have their coins? top kek.

Attached: 1517855797607.jpg (493x497, 33K)

So why implement nodes if it’s supposedly a useless token without a use case?

They will implement nodes with Ambrosus-blockchain tokens. It was a classic bait and switch to get the name out there, but I'm willing to bet your average 1 AMB (erc20) will trade for 0.05 AMB (blockchain-compliant and agnostic), if even at that. Face it, you got conned by Versetti and the mountain jew user.

I flipped my AMB around early Feb after hype was being built by the mountain jew here, and at a profit, but also doing a lot more research. The Swiss gov't and Nestle third parties aren't going to be operating nodes with erc20 tokens as a hint.

Felt like passing along this info. "Alles Gueti", as they say.

Attached: 1519273187896.png (729x616, 259K)

Just exited my puny VEN bags at a comfy profit to buy AMB
Congrats shills

Planning to do the same, though I will sell a few hours before the lockup deadline on march 20th.

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about but are desperate to shit on AMB for some reason

What project is that robo doggo?
Tron?

Attached: 1518746153568.png (1000x1000, 83K)

Enlighten us, because I would like to hear what is incorrect with my dialog as of now. You have not made anything apparent, and prima facie you are in the wrong. I got fucked when mountain jew user came here along with other, sold at -20% of ATH but went x3 as an ICO. But I noticed a lot of politics during that pre-ICO phase.

Däh Herr zahlt für alles

Shilled pretty hard but for a good reason.

One of the few non-Asian supply chains, good partnerships, good leadership etc... but still hasn't seen that huge jump like Ven and ICX did recently.

My gut tells me AMB will pop before, the 20th is too far away.
No reason why though

Finally some creative FUD. My stack feels really comfy now.

Actually you're the one that's making claims without evidence. You're saying they're doing a token swap (everyone knows this), and you're claiming they're going to do a ratio that's not 1:1 without evidence... First off even if this is true this does not make it a scam. Just means lower supply of the other token.

If you're claiming they're pulling a scam of some sort, the burden of proof is on you. And you've provided zero evidence
> definition of FUD

I didn't at all imply that you would be able to swap at any ratio. Ambrosus has made it very clear in their silence -- when the change is complete, 2 months and some change (ask any accredited investor if this muchtime with no preemptive short notice is normal for their funds) -- that the AMB token is not necessary nor what the nodes will be run with. The ICO explicitly states that AMB tokens released in thr public as of now are not securities, are not investments in the company, and there is no liability assumed, as it is a sold "as is" basis with no warranty. Take this info or leave it. Guet Nacht.

You should learn Swiss laws regarding token investments. Still nice FUD though.

No one would trust them if they scammed people outright from the very beginning. They would be pariahs.
Nice FUD though.

Lol, you are describing a token swap and generic ICO disclaimers.
Congratulations. You are a genius.

He got us guys. Sell now.

How does AMB plan to source/manufacture and distribute the hardware necessary for supply chain logistics? Will it be RFID chips or just scanning bar codes? How will it be guaranteed the information stored on said mediums is legitimate, despite the immutability of blockchain?

As far as I can tell form skimming the reddit these questions are far from being answered.

Could care less dork. All I know is that it has the packaging to do an initial VEN moon. Then I sell and never look back.
>Caring about shitcoins in the long term.
What the fuck is wrong with you?

Attached: DpQ9YJl.jpg (700x700, 45K)

It has the worst fan base. Holy hell reading some of the more autistic bizfags on Twitter makes me want to destroy this board if these kinds of people is the average user.

Yeah this dogshit isn't getting anywhere close to VEN-level hype with the current information. I see they have a partnership with Parity Tech, which had nearly $200MM of ETH frozen recently due to some NEET tampering with some code.

Looks awesome dude.

this.

You guys with TEFoods or Modum?

Neither. Got no stake in ambrosus or their comps market. I've however seen some "you" fags shit up the twitter of coins I have a stake in, including spewing Veeky Forums memes where none should be used. Greg if you read this, fucking kill yourself you underage /b/tard pepe posting little shit.

My fucking sides.

Attached: biz-brainlets.jpg (211x239, 5K)

KEK

Attached: 1511209357031.png (600x580, 360K)

I meant, who is paying you and others for this ridiculously amateur FUD.
Surely no one is actually this dense

Literally the only response to FUD you can give is brainlet memes, zero other refutation.

The fact that people are hoping for a VEN-level moon to repeat with AMB is retarded in and of itself because the very fact that VEN exists sets a bar for any coin dealing with supply-chain logistics which AMB falls well short of as of now.

Attached: 5D9B4718-BFC2-4922-BC5C-8102A87FBA41.jpg (2304x2184, 396K)

No, this ones free of charge. Expose yourselves as retards outside Veeky Forums, get the heat. This coin could literally cure cancer and I'll still despise the people shilling it after seeing who you are. Just like venlets, funfags, linkies and other idiot cultists who can't leave ebin Veeky Forums at the door when they go outside from here.

Attached: Trollsetti2.jpg (484x188, 23K)

Its basically what WTC and VEN wish they were and incredibly lower value than them.

Only coin I am currently holding that is going down in sats, just because I am that confident it will moon like crazy once the market wakes up to it.

Just bought 100K

And you think Western pharmaceutical companies will trust VEN, a Chinese company, with their supply chain logistics? Not likely considering countries like India and China are huge sources of medical counterfeiting. Nice FUD but think next time before you post

>he thinks criticising retarded behaviour is fudding the coin itself.
Have you ever seen a /b/tard in public? That's the image you project about the coin.

AMB might be solid, but you're not making anyone confident by acting like /b/tards outside of Veeky Forums is what he's saying.

>being this retarded

And you think Western pharmaceutical companies will distrust a company with existing BMW, DNV GL and PWC partnerships in favour of a company with Parity Tech: a company responsible for $200 million in frozen consumer assets, listed as a partner and in the first spot on their advisor page? Nice FUD but kill yourself.

I am saddened that memes weigh so heavily on this poor man.
You're telling me that if a project is solid then he would stay away if there are Veeky Forums-tier memes on twitter?
I would hope that most have enough sense to ignore a meme they scroll past on twitter and not feel it reflects the ENTIRE PROJECT. Seriously, he can't be this sensitive. How would he make any money in crypto? Everything is memed
This is a new level of absolute state

Yes because nobody trusts the Chinese

It's being shilled becaise biz just discovered it, same as ven sub 1$. Ofcourse its Swiss so nobody can call it a chink scam so we're just stuck between calling the ceo a gypsy and calling the tokens counterfeit.

Somebody screenshot this shit lmao I've taken the bait but fuck me this is too much

Attached: images (30).jpg (313x470, 20K)

the team is almost too good t be true.
it feels like there has to be a catch.

VEN and WTC are chink coins. Chinese are the Asian Turbo Jews. Scamming wailo out of their money is their forte.
AMB is EVROPEAN. Swiss might launder blood money but they honor the upfront rules about it.

Attached: 1510981247322.jpg (800x797, 120K)

Versetti is a loose cannon, he'll either take over the space or cause the company to go crashing and burning into the ground.

There's your catch. Time will tell

Attached: Banana.jpg (801x800, 79K)

There is a big reason why people don't invest in the Chinese stock market. Stereotypes exist for a reason.

> inb4 "hurrr durrrr stock market and crypto market aren't the same"
They're both ran exactly the same by the same mindset of chinks

Can't believe there are still VEN fanbois. VEN is the definition of a shitcoin.

Attached: 1520821743151.jpg (500x514, 114K)

You still call that BMW startup program a partnership?

Nice trips

Btw was there a legit confirmation about that BMW garage stuff? All I saw was some literally who youtube roastie with 1k subscribers.

We're hitting linky levels of fud, good thing I'm holding both of these glorious shitcoins

How can something backed by DNV GL and PwC be the definition of a shitcoin? You might not like it but if that's a shitcoin then what the fuck is Tron, Digibyte, PIVX, Byteball, Nexus, etc etc.

It's maybe one of five things I'd say it absolutely not a shitcoin solely because of its real-world adoption by multi-billion-dollar businsesses.