Moons violently

>Moons violently

Attached: photo_2018-02-06_03-50-26.jpg (640x640, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@koozibear/banyan-network-a-huge-addition-to-the-chinese-megatron-blockchain-centered-around-hpb-5cc8ccff189b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

100k BBN here, every 1c increase is 1k. so comfy

what point u guys dumping?

$1, this is the next DBC, PRL etc

good one. this is one of the strongest teams I've come across in terms of inside connections to china's biggest companies

Fuck.. I might FOMO into this

Will sell half at 100M MC.
People think this is a pump and dump, but it itsn't even on CMC. There won't be a dump until the real pump begins.

dump next week on reddit fags. Gonna be good

get in the HPB and Loopring telegrams, they are all talking about it.

Fuck yessss got in earlier today. 62k Banyan ranger

buy this now and get burnt biz. your warning.
Not saying anything about the project. I looked into it and its potentially legit, but even so im skeptic at this point.

That said, its jsut stupid procedure to buy a coin that pumped a lot. I looked last night, and it was +44%. hindsight it was a good buy still, but there is absolutely no way to determine that. for every one coin that continues to moon, 100 get dumped or bleed and leave bag holders.

If this coin is legit and has potential, it will definitely have a pull back and moon a lot more in the future. nothing goes on megaruns withotu corrections.

people like you are the reason I have missed every single moon mission, on what basis can you call this a scam, the team is there, the partners are there, if they weren't legit it would be shutdown by now and telegram admins from the corresponding Loopring and HPB groups wouldn't be talking about it

is the pump over?

That dip is massive. Might be a good entry

its pumping with no coverage, one guy put a signal in his private group. That's it. more people are gonna be shilling this soon

we're recovering now it seems

two 100 eth walls got eaten today, it will surely moon in the next couple of days. especially if/when it lists on a DEX so people dont have to use Bibox

meh bought ELEC instead and it's fared better

wtf is this shitcoin

fak u fagit

delet this

Why?

where to buy?
i dont see a cmc listing

Bibox

Fuck I’m about to fomo hard. What’s is the circulating supply here? What would the market cap be?

280K BBN here. This was the easiest choice I have ever made. I tried to tell you at 4 cents biz.

Attached: Kelvin Long.jpg (300x300, 48K)

>Supply: 120 mil
>MCap: 12 mil

Honestly, I am not going to dump. Might take some profits here and there, but I won't sell more than 50% for a few years. This coin is very survivable when it comes to regulations. AI and data will be a growing trend for favorable coins to hold this year. If BTC goes to 50K someday, I guarantee the coin that was cofounded by the former CEO and founder of Union Pay Smart will be trading at more than the $10 million market cap it has risen to at the moment.

Easy bet. DYOR.

Former Vice President of Alibaba that wrote two best sellers on Big data in China is an advisory.

Bro, there are zero youtube videos on this. You are about to miss the ride, look at the market cap, it is cheap af. All of those other coins you are talking about start their market cap above 60 million during the middle of a bear market.

Cheap af guys, Mcap only around 14 Million USD get in while still cheap

yuck at advisors. loopring? lmao. also wtf is that logo?

Banyan tree as a QR code. I like it.

1000 hours in paint

Attached: 10000.jpg (640x640, 115K)

Would it be stupid to fomo right now?

up 68 percent...

guys this software looks terrible...

and do they have beef with mcarthy, crisanti etc or what

Attached: banyan.gif (369x421, 6K)

It was 40% when i looked thismorning, and 50% when i looked an hour ago. now 68%.

with 12 mil marketcap it can literally 20x and still be around rank 200

>like coins based on UI
>don't want money because software isn't visually pleasing

lmao. amazing.

LOL all of these comments are from a pump and dump discord group (perhaps even you too). Why the fuck would buy a shitcoin in a bear market? The days of "moon missions" are over. Hold BTC or ETH until we enter a bullmarket again... that won't happen until we reach 20k again

Where can I buy?

no fucking stop loss on bibox ....reeeeeeeeee

You do realize that software is dated to 1995 right? lul

medium.com/@koozibear/banyan-network-a-huge-addition-to-the-chinese-megatron-blockchain-centered-around-hpb-5cc8ccff189b

let me spoonfeed you, the high promise/undervalued projects rocket in a bull market and stay stable like a coiled spring in the bear markets, you honestly think anyone is selling this at 10mill cap you are dillusional.

exactly what I was thinking. im fomoing in and just going to hold. even if it crashes back down like 30% or so it will surely go back up

bunch oh discord fags,.... talkin back and forth. I've seen the script a mirrion times

sad.

where to buy people?

just bought 10,000 on bibox with no issues

already up 10% do i sell biz help.

Alright you Pajeets i'm in. I swear to god this shit is going to crash now that I bought

This is the first project I've been in before getting shilled on reddit or even being on coinmarketcap. Feels good man.

>$500 confirmed

lol sell you bags now fag. g watch some 9/11 conspiracy videos

whats a good buy in point lads?

Got in at 4 cents Thanks user

I have extremely good luck, which is why I just know this one will backfire. I got into these extremely early (most before they were on coinmarketcap)
>bnty
>kcs
>icx
>ans
>dna
>dbc
>ela
>ont
>omg
>tky

Wtf! I thought was a pajeet shit coin

so you're saying its a no go?

fuck it yolo

hooly fuck are u rich

Man. Just lookig at pic makes me feel good.
Such a nice nostalgia

This shits up 80% now. 20% from when I bought it.
Do you think it will dump?

of course no, it's new bitcoin, 20k usd eoy