Smart Contracts 4 Governance: Part 2

Hey Biz,

I am being given an opportunity to pitch a head of state Smart Contracts using chainlinks decentralized oracle network. The main points I am making are focused around efficiency, reducing overall workforce and pension burden, its ability to enforce execution of services and end corruption, etc. etc. If you autists are up for it I'd be glad to hear your use case arguments for chainlink in government as well as any pertinent links to articles and journals describing its use case potential for government.

1st Attempt: boards.Veeky Forums.org/biz/thread/8259710#bottom

Attached: LINK.jpg (474x474, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KzWjpjnRf-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

lol

Delete this.

hey user
generally it is best to appeal to pain points in this type of situation
id start by asking:
- have you ever had a supplier fail to deliver on time?
- have you ever had a contractor not complete a job?
- what hourly rate do you pay lawyers for contracts work? how many hours do you pay for per year?

appreciate the input

how about we start with what do you have already? then we can branch off of it and add to it

just show them this - youtube.com/watch?v=KzWjpjnRf-s

Attached: 1520558276993.jpg (3530x2648, 2.51M)

>Biz
>reddit spacing
>posting a literal link to another thread
kys

everything in the linked original thread in the op of this thread. Obvious articles of progress and potential partnerships over the last few years. I know there are a few memes floating I round I could use and basic input and suggestions. Wisdom of the crowd and no crowd knows link better than biz.

no prob
a few things id avoid:
dont make mention of the use of crypto assets as payment vessels, government types hate the notion of incorporating anything new because the internal hurdles to this are so high
by the time that smartcontracts are widely adopted there will be instant DLT fiat gateways and swaps and everyone will make their smartcontracts denominated in local fiat with xlm, eth or something similar as a backend intermediary they won't really interact with
the fewer things you say that require an explanation of definition the better

nobody actually gives a shit about spacing user. hows the basement? get any high scores lately?

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SOMEONE GET THIS user WHAT HE NEEDS NOW

yeah, I'm starting off with the disclaimer that it will be late 2019/early 2020 before this is feasible. The person in question is very business and tech savvy, big fan of blockchains potential and loves anything that creates efficiency. They understand the implications of companies like swift partnering and willing to follow suite if it makes sense.

Attached: SINGULARITYLINK1B.jpg (900x675, 289K)

you are a MANIAC

great contact to have
anything governments say publicly is hugely valuable with respect to overall market sentiment
sadly the major obsession of most modern business is avoidance of and gaming of regulation

now it's a link thread

nice digits. many reasons as to why the climate is perfect for this, pension crisis, deficits, shit budgetary process, overdose amounts of partisan BS, a willingness to make drastic changes, and someone brave enough to try it if it makes sense. Hoping the link marines come through and help me build out a robust argument. I know I could buckle down and write something complete, but I am looking for inspiration as I want my presentation to be inspiring. It's too great of an opportunity for humanity to under appreciate imho.

We're going to make it, friend

So how could smart contracts be used to improve voting security? I understand that electronic voting machines can be and are manipulated to swing a few points in one direction or another. Do you have any ideas about how this could be improved?

from my understanding our state is a hodgepodge of machines and ballots. Might be able to swing a voter ID verification pitch though.

Attached: SINGULARITYLINK1C.jpg (900x675, 211K)

dude... SO ARE YOU
you are in every fucking thread saying the exact same shit

"the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result"

this. i took 4 years psychology. graduated without a major. he is correct though.

this is pasta now?

check'd and thanks for the resume, ill file it under "under consideration".

Yes, it became the third part of the sequence for that meme about a month ago iirc

tell'em it will save money

those scenarios are far from the cases for which chainlink will be immediately useful. DHL/Fedex/UPS APIs saying something was delivered still doesn't mean it was delivered. Right now chainlink's focus is on data feeds. Afaik chainlink will only useful for information like weather, prices, sports scores, etc. in its initial stages of growth. Of course we expect the variety of smart contract applications to grow, but we don't even know if it is possible yet to decentralize IoT devices for something like verifying delivery.

linkies are so depserate and will fall for literally anything

Veeky Forums about to rule the world and sergey himself is NWO

Attached: woah.jpg (247x248, 42K)

kek

stay salty fag

This made me sell.

Attached: SINGULARITYLINK1D.jpg (900x675, 226K)

>basing financial decisions off a Veeky Forums post
wew

you must be fully autistic if you cannot come up with 5 solid applications of ChainLink that are perfect for government + enterprise adoption

* Shared API across local, state, federal level systems
* Shared API across adjacent government departments (lateral communication)
* Single tool for releasing & syncing government-collected data on any blockchain
* Treating USD as an actual cryptocurrency (or some other equivalent Govcoin)
* Integrate with some IoT service (eg Streamr) to track military assets

If you've actually drank the LINK-Aid, you should be able to come up with many more possible use cases

I haven't seen this addition before

Attached: 1519179942269.png (350x350, 495K)

Actual brainlet here, can you help me learn critical thinking skills? What kinds of questions can I ask that will help me figure out how Link could be useful.

read through the post shit head. I want the best presentation possible. I am looking for inspired applications. I know some in this community have been dreaming this shit up for months now. Thanks for the input. It is actually valuable and will factor in to the presentation the 'boss' sees.

Another angle you need to present is that companies are going to start utilizing smart contracts within 5 years anyway. The government will be able to audit and possibly regulate those companies based on what's available on the public blockchain. Even if the government isn't utilizing smart contracts directly, they'll need some connectivity to those smart contracts in order to act upon their execution. Chainlink can be set up to watch those contracts, and execute an internal workflow (at said government) to take whatever steps necessary within their existing technology.

good shit.

daily reminder that $1000 EOY is just a meme

Under the best conditions you'll be lucky to see $20

Attached: 1520818993774.png (1792x959, 236K)

this
you are all deluded

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-11 at 8.32.58 PM.png (1065x886, 221K)

ESTAMOS TODOS JUNTOS EN ESTO

¡NO SUBESTIMES EL PODER DEL PENSAMIENTO POSITIVO! ¡¡ESPECIALMENTE EL PENSAMIENTO POSITIVO COLECTIVO!!

¡ESTA MIERDA ALCANZARÁ A LOS $1,000 FACILMENTE! SOSTENGATE ESE PENSAMIENTO Y VISUALIZALO EN TU MENTE TODOS LOS DIAS TANTO COMO SEA POSIBLE EMPEZANDO AHORA Y SE VA A MANIFESTAR EN REALIDAD. ¡HAZLO! ¡NO ESTOY BROMEANDO!

¡VISUALIZA TAN A MENUDO Y TAN DETALLADO COMO SEA POSIBLE!

TODO ES ENERGÍA Y VIBRACIÓN
ARMONIZA TU VIBRACIÓN JUNTO AL DINERO Y FLUIRÁ HACIA TI

MEDITATE DIARIAMENTE Y VISUALIZA LINK ALCANZANDO $1000 EN EL MOMENTO PRESENTE DESDE TU CORAZÓN CENTRO

LO LOGRAREMOS

>technical analysis
Let me know how that works out for ya

#10 coin at 2 trillion, so $65

This seems within the boundaries of what is possible, and is approximately what AB predicts

Problem is the mainnet isn't up yet. Nobody is going to want to buy a shitcoin that you have to hold.

so you're telling me rank 14 TRX is right now worth $7.30...
Nothing shown makes any sense, you do realise coins can move up and down rank along with rank doesn't = value

ok user point me towards the ADA product, the NEO product, the XLM product, the EOS product, the IOTA product, the TRON product and while you're at it point me towards the litecoin, BTC or XRB product

mfw then application thread about link turns into a price prediction/bag holding thread.

Attached: 1.jpg (1024x576, 100K)

Dude this is fucking great. Once crypto gets to around 2 trillion or so and chainlink becomes one of the top 20 coins...wow. I'll be rich as fuck

You seriously didn't actually buy Link did you? Its a sick joke that biz likes to play on newfags. Ask yourself why no one talks about Link besides Veeky Forums? Reddit absolutely hates this project and there was a thread earlier where they rightfully were calling this shit a scam. I don't want to see you lose anymore money so sell and buy something useful like TRAC.

and we're now equally shitting the thread up with fake fud and price predictions. way to go grugz, I mean biz.

Attached: brainlet.png (408x450, 35K)

¡Eres un MANÍACO!

tío... TÚ TAMBIÉN LO ERES
estás en cada puto hilo diciendo exactamente las mismas mierdas

"la definición de locura es hacer la misma cosa una y otra vez esperando un resultado diferente"

Would you mind dropping an email? I have some stuff but it could take a while to organize.

fair enough, 99% of coins, even the ones that have mooned already, like OMG have megamooned already.

your pitch will then be "invest in smartcontracts NOW before it becomes overpriced in the future." it becomes way too speculative. I doubt people in government give a shit about wasting money, their modus operandi is don't take risks just keep job and collect pay checks.

[email protected]

Attached: a prayer.gif (1630x1422, 146K)

6 trillion and $200. Cap this

Attached: behind the curtain1d.jpg (860x460, 155K)

>the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result

Attached: 1FA6D2BD-3063-44FC-8DA2-63C80C0A5204.jpg (462x260, 42K)

best farcry

Attached: tiger rider brah.jpg (589x777, 139K)

MY LINKY STAYS SUPER STINKY! $1000 EOY

there it is. check'd

Trustless policy execution, and auditable law.
Spicy.

fucking kek. all in one 6 word sentence. top post user.

Checked brother!

do you mind posting this every day even after the presentation you may or may not be larping about? or is it not worth the effort? can be used as a chainlink tech general /CLTG/ thread. also i wanna come up with some ideas but im too dumb for it to happen immediately so ill probably post tomorrow or something. or maybe ill try my hand compiling the decent answers.

I'm a lil to busy to keep this goin. I am working on this presentation this week so I have time allocated for it. My email is above though, the proton account. If something comes to you please feel free to send it my way. I thinka /CLTG/ would be awesome, and I would try to contribute to it as much as possible. If you have the time you should start that and anons can start contributing all sorts of different application concepts. def should be revisited.

At least come back after the presentation to let us know how it went.

this is NOT an investment strategy Dickie, its an efficiency tool.

will do user.

Tu es LOCO!

This.

Ripple was 3rd once and just over a dollar.
Market cap isn't a meme.

bump for more content

Honestly user you should try to contact smartcontracts.com and see if somebody can come out and aide you in your presentation. It's a long shot but they obviously like speaking to potential partners and spread the word about their product in person. Plus they have a fuck ton of ICO money it's not like they couldn't fly someone out to you.

Or get someone on a video call at least

You probably meant this as fud but it's having the opposite effect on me

This. Just ask for an invite to the slack channel and talk to them. They'll be glad to help.

LINK is built on Oracles. Oracles are rewarded with LINK. In 5 years time, when airports are using Oracles for weather data, when insurance companies are using Oracles for speed readings, when police are using Oracles for forensic application, when cyber security applications are using Oracles for public key encryption, when applications are using Oracles for authentication, when cloud hosting providers are using Oracles for traffic analysis, when retail firms are using Oracles for validating their till balances, when audit firms are using Oracles for invoice validation, when manufacturing firms are using Oracles for product quality control, when freight companies are using Oracles for logistics handling, when GPS providers / Google Earth are using Oracles for positioning data, when global advertising conglomerates are using Oracles for audience demographics, when companies are using Oracles for directorship votes, when banking conglomerates are using Oracles for transaction assurance, when oil titans are using Oracles for contract assurance, when nation states are using Oracles for census data, when governments are using Oracles for voting polls, when armies are using Oracles for command and control verification, when the UN is using Oracles for voting for permanent 5 members, and when Oracles are using Oracles for veracity; demonstrating proficiency in Oracles and blockchain at an early stage will put you years ahead and billions in surplus.

Attached: 1495255864345.jpg (1920x1080, 243K)

>he thinks it's the same people posting it in every thread
That's cute.

>replying to pasta
You have to go back

Wait is this pasta too? How deep does this go?!

Wait is this pasta too? How deep does this go?!

The market cap of the coins in the first column is completely wrong or I’m a brainlet

I can't say much, but I've got insider information that Sergey is in talks with the Department of Defense, where they've expressed interest in using ChainLink and smart contracts to control nuclear launch information. Despite hints otherwise, the current launch system has very little automation and relies on a human to eventually push the button. The problem is that although they can access the information such as missing nodes (launch sites) or early warning triggers that could prompt a launch, it still has to go through a single source to verify the data and eventually make a decision. The solution they're hoping for from smartcontracts.com is a transitional process towards full automation, starting with a temporary solution where a majority of the data sources into the oracles would still be human operators choosing to press a button. That is to say, if there were theoretically five data sources feeding into the oracles, three of them would be humans choosing to launch the missiles. The side-effect of the transition is that human-controlled launches are given an extra layer of confirmation through the smart contract where there's less likely to be the situation where one node acts on faulty data and triggers a run-on effect. I can't say where I got this information, but you won't hear about this publicly until it's already been operational for at least a few years. Russia's building their own next-gen nukes as well, so strap in for an exciting decade.

>
>

Can somebody with paint skills make a Thermonuclear Exchange Link fork? I'm more of an "ask other people to do it" kind of guy.

>6 trillion
>top 5
eoy $400
calling it

It's a new pasta in the pastachainlink
the rate of new pasta added to the chain is growing at an alarming rate

¡Eres un MARICON!

Attached: 1520460118818.jpg (581x581, 41K)

Alright, which one of you faggots did this?

Attached: Screenshot_20180312-220158.png (1080x1920, 124K)

dump incoming? I never understood this candle sticking out lines

It means a fat-fingered retard put in a 177k market buy.

fat fingered retards have all the money

This is also pasta