Not an Ambrosus shill, but I'm looking to diversify my portfolio

Not an Ambrosus shill, but I'm looking to diversify my portfolio

What's another coin with:
Low marketcap
Stacked team
Working product

That I can get into

Attached: 19970733_1595172347191087_53501727_n-300x300.png (300x300, 17K)

AMB
REQ
BRQ

AMB and HPB. HPB is going to to be the powerful hardware to propel alot of blockchain products that need fast transactions.

I'm also in INT and BTO. A little more risk, but big potential if they pan out.

>BRQ
what

/comfy INTbro, Xiang Ruofei will make us happy;)

SKY, JNT, QASH

Yeah I'm a believer too

Ethos

Was looking at AMB, but their douche CEO dude is always picking fights on Reddit, not the best sign..

BQX I meant.

Why would you need an mobile app to scan your groceries with a qr-code when your choosing what to buy in the store?

Its already printed in the product itself.

You've gotta be joking, jesus christ.

Attached: 1518801859467.png (396x385, 138K)

I just cant get it. What is so special that you need to know when ur buying a beer? Isn't it enough if you can read from product itself where it's shipped from etc.

the absolute state

It's not for you, it's for the people who made the beer so they know if they're buying shit so that when you drink their beer you don't taste shit and stop buying it

You don't care because the thought doesn't even pop into your head as to why the beer you just drank is shit, it just is or isn't shit. So you don't have the perspective to say "this beer is shit because they got a bad shipment", you just stop buying, and companies don't want that

go away then, nerd.

Attached: angel17.jpg (822x859, 128K)

Attached: 284293553.jpg (560x602, 76K)

respectable
reddit is a bunch of queers and being in a position of authoritative power that he is, he is probably keking at being able to speak freely without the overbearing threat of censorship just for calling a spade a spade
or a fag a fag

I'm a blockv shill. Here goes.

>Low marketcap
>Stacked team
>Working product
check

There are some flaws. The founder is tied with the controversial Tether project. I'm told this isn't anything to worry about. The marketing is really poor. Our community/github isn't very active. Even I feel the need to just say something to spread some semblance of awareness about this project. There is a lot of confusion about what this project is. A working product is on mobile stores, called vAtomic. It should be thought of as a demonstration of various samples of things you can do. It is impressive, but it may be throwing people off about blockV.

Here's the cool part. The concept behind the project is to introduce non-fungible digital assets. From the Mona Lisa to blades of grass. You can create digital objects that are as rare or as common as you wish. This revolutionizes marketing, gaming and creativity. BlockV tokens are required to purchase these vAtoms. These objects can further be programmed, traded and transferred across various media platforms(IoT meme.) And of course Vee can be used like your standard trading token to purchase goods on a market. Once again the vAtomic app shows a lot of use cases within it. A vAtom can be dropped on a map and collected like in Pokemon Go. These vAtoms can be opened like gifts, traded and redeemed. There are some vAtoms that give free cocacolas, beer, redbull, and $2 off a big mac.

Speculation time. So theoretically, I can create three Link's from Tri Force Heroes. From what I understand, the sky is the limit. Each of these Links can be programmed with their own personalities, or behaviors. I will not spoil any further what kinds of things you'd be able to do. Use your own imagination. The use cases will extend beyond that. I suspect a new genre of entertainment.

With certainty I can say. This can be easily adopted by anyone without needing any Vee or vAtoms. This is a winner.

Attached: 91pzRLiYdML._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1500x1433, 363K)

>another
Nuls

What do you think about Trac? I believe they are competition for Amb.

Devery.io (EVE)
QASH (QASH)

You'll be /madeit fag.

kid u sure ur not a shill?

Attached: absolute state of ambrosus shills.jpg (660x843, 75K)

I specifically stated that I wasn't with the knowledge that there are a billion threads about amb rn