Hey guys

Hey guys.

Bought a really awesome donor kebab last night on the way back from a music festival. Took a few bites and it tasted great compared to the first few times I tried them.

Anyway, I fell asleep pretty much right away when I got back home, and it has been sitting out all night, for around 12 hours at this point. It's been in the kichen which is pretty cool, but not in the fridge.

Is it cool to reheat? Maybe even just the meat? Any help would be appreciated,

bump

Kebabs were invented to be extremely cheap drunk food.

Just throw it away and buy another one next time you're shit faced

bamp

If it came off a rotisserie thing then maybe. If it came out of a drawer then nope

i eat food that has been sitting on my counter for 12-24 hours all the time

but i'm not a little bitch with a wimpy GI

ymmv

It's kinda nasty but I say go for it
I have a weakness for 12-hour-old sub sandwiches

>acceptor kebab

Yes, it's alright.

But you'll feel bad eating it, it's like drinking the bottom of remaining glasses after a party.

Let me guess flog gnaw and zankou chicken?

>Anyway, I fell asleep pretty much right away when I got back home

I've lost count on the number of times I've done this after drunkenly getting a kebab. I ate them cold every time except for the time all the pieces were scattered on my mattress

that aint no kebab OP
That's gyros

Incorrect.
It's doner kebab meat wrapped in naan.
Nice try though.

Gyro is greek user and is mainly made with pork. Pic related is quite clearly doner kebab.

You're wrong, the OP plainly wrote it was a donor kebab, not a doner kebab. Please pay attention in the future.

It is a kebab though

>Donor kebab
Reported for cannibalism

>what is an image filename?

>Is it cool to reheat?
Even if it wasn't going bad for 12 hours I would still say no, because it has ingredients on it which aren't meant to be warm.

>Maybe even just the meat?
This would be better, but it's still going to be a nasty mess at his point. Since you sound like a subhuman, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Act like a true Brit and eat the leftover kebab cold in the morning . . . .we've all done it.

>Incorrect.
>It's doner kebab meat wrapped in naan.

You are incorrect mate, Doner is wrapped in pitta bread not Naan

t.Bong.

samefag

Doner kebab refers to the meat ie. doner meat cooked on a spit. It can be served any way.
t. bong.

What is german diner kebab like?

It's not served in a Naan and it NEVER has been.

t. Real Bong . . .not some fake with access to google.

We're not texting in the early 2000's

*xXCrunchyNipple69Xx*

Wrong friend.
Try a reverse image search.

I'd eat it. If you aren't particularly susceptible to dodgy food you'll be fine but make sure you don't have anything you can't afford to miss out on tomorrow.

>NEVER
pic related.

>Try a reverse image search.
I'm not trying anything.

You're just being stupid and pretending to be British.

Doner Kebab is NEVER served with Naan.

Doner is served in pitta bread and Naan is Indian, every Brit knows this, why are you trying to be so stupid?

See here >not some fake with access to google.

Nope, in the fridge you can wait a day at most. But just laying around at room temperature for 12 hours is a bad idea. The meat goes bad pretty fast and the yogurt based sauces don't help.

see
#rekt

The picture and linked article would say otherwise, Mohammed.

See REKT

Technically speaking he's correct, the 'traditional' kebab is served inside a pita, unsurprising given that pita bread is a common thing in the Arabic countries surrounding the Medeteranian. In practice larger kebabs (normally the King sized, in my experience) are served in a naan. You can tell this is a later invention because naan bread is an Indian food (not really native anywhere further east than Afghanistan). Of course your average drunk cares not for authenticity and kebab places will normally serve curry too.

Mediterranean*

The picture clearly shows kebab meat wrapped in naan.

Sorry Pedro.
But you have lost the plot, Kebab shops don't make Naans,

Desperate attempts from a kind who just discovered the internet.

Doners are not served in Naans. [fullstop]

>Since you sound like a subhuman, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
CHECKT N KEKT

He was indeed wrong to say never but technically a Doner Kebab served in a naan is not a 'proper' Doner Kebab. IF that is what he meant he is not wrong (but he is a cunt).

Traditional Doners are not served in Naans.

Fixed it for you

throw it out and then go get an iskender instead.

yw

Nice repeating digits

Just eat it you fag.

Bacteria keep the immune system in check.