I just ate a hot dog with mustard, dill pickle relish and ketchup and it tasted great...

I just ate a hot dog with mustard, dill pickle relish and ketchup and it tasted great. Why do autists get so upset about ketchup on a hot dog?

I, personally, do not like ketchup.

Do you totally dislike ketchup, or just when applied on a hot dog?

Completely dislike it.

Me, neither,

I'll eat any kethup other than heinz, which tastes like a toothbrush with no toothpaste

I just dont like ketchup on anything :)

Where do you live that Heinz tastes like a toothbrush? It's the only brand I'll have in my house.

This

Using ketchup on any food is like playing a video game with a God Mode cheat activated. You don't have to cook a decent meal when you have the original Meme Sauceā„¢ to mask the flavor.

It's childish and uneccesary. Just do me a favor and go get a decent hot dog with onions and sauerkraut only, no sauce.
Maybe jalepenos.

>hotdog with caramelized onions and a little bit of spicy mustard on a toasted, lightly buttered bun
breddy gud fampachi

hotdogs is the only food on which ketchup belongs

You are certainly sophisticated gentlemen!

I love hotdogs with mustard, tomato sauce, cheese, fried onion and a few thin slices of a pickle.

onions and sauerkraut are god tier good sir, but they need their friend spicy brown mustard to be perfect.

Its a chicago/midwestern thing. In NY, no one cares if you put ketchup on your dirty water hot dog. In the south, no one cares at all. I've been to 15 ballparks and save for Detroit and Chicago parks, literally no one gives a shit. I've talked to Chicagoans about it and they are absolutely adamant they are right and the nation agrees with them.

I don't understand where the elitism comes from over compressed pig lips and assholes in tube form. If you're making brats or kielbasa then no ketchup for sure but be honest, 90% of hot dogs you're consuming are cheap dogs at a ballpark/cookout/other informal setting where your condiment choices are yellow mustard or ketchup (occasionally raw onion).

Jesus people, its not like they're putting ketchup on their Steak Tartare

You will definitely get shit in NY for putting ketchup on your hotdog. Maybe not as much as in Chicago.

When I was a kid I used to put ketchup on hot dogs until I asked my parents why they never ate theirs with ketchup. I tried it once without ketchup and have never ate one with ketchup sense. They just taste way fucking better without it, ketchup is for cheeseburgers.

I grew up in Chicago and could give a shit if anyone got ketchup on their hot dog. I don't think most of the city is really that passionate about it. I had tons of friends who would got o Portillos and just get hot dogs with ketchup.

Catsup is delicious, but not the corn syrup shit in fast food packets

Better off with mustard

I live in chicago and I go to portillos and get hotdogs with ketchup and mayo. I've never any resteraunt give me shit for ketchup, but some friends are adamant about no ketchup. I put ketchup on their chicago dogs to spite them.

What's wrong with eating an 'go 'yle 'ot 'og?

I never got the appeal of ketchup. In most situations where a condiment would be needed mustard is a better choice. I think its popularity in America is a hold over from the days when most food in America was bland as fuck, so you had to put something on it at the table to give it any flavor. If everything I ate was largely devoid of garlic, spices, herbs and hot pepper I'd probably cover it in ketchup as well. But the foods I eat don't really go with ketchup, so I never eat the stuff.

I think I found an analogy worse than food analogies

Ketchup on hot-dogs is fine, but it simply doesn't compare to mustard+mayo+relish+onions+sauerkraut

Ketchup is for children.

Do whatever you want faggot, nobody cares what you put on your fucking hotdog

>mayo, relish and onions
disgusting