Why don't you drink milk?

Why don't you drink milk?

because it's poison

lactose intolerance is a meme. It's just that some people react worse to the poison than others.

I hate the taste of milk and the smell. It also makes me gag.

For me it is the McChicken the best fast food sandwich

Because I'm not a toddler so I don't need it

>Consuming the pasteurized jew

I do when I have oreos

I do. I drink it at almost every meal and I'm relatively old. Had 1 cavity and no broken bones in my entire life. However, I refuse to drink standard US dairy due to the addition of the bovine growth hormone prohibited in every first world country except the US due to its carcinogenic properties.

Because it tastes terrible

see

I'm not a baby

I'm not a baby cow.

Milk smells and tastes disgusting. Plus it's insanely bad for you.

Only if you're a shitskin

Never was a fan. So I never buy it. I don't drink it because I never have it around.

I love fridgecold wholemilk. Could easily chug down half a gallon/day.
But at roomtemperature I don't like the smell and taste.

It's insanely bad for everyone. Carcinogenic, leeches calcium from bones, contains high amounts of estrogen, IGF-1, causes acne, etc.

My friends dad drank about a gallon of milk every day or two and he had a heart attack at 50.

He must've had some sick gainz, tho

My sisters dad drank a cup of green tea every day, he got run over by a truck.

I drink a lot less than I used to because of the impact dairy farming has on the environment. I'd like to completely give it up but the alternatives are too expensive.

If he had been drinking milky-gainz instead of green tea the truck would have lost that battle.

I drink almond milk

"Milk is my strength. Hans Landa, SS-Standartenführer: What makes a good SS-officer? A strong will, high intelligence, a lot of energy and a daily glass of milk with calcium, milk sugar and proteins. Because from nothing nothing comes."

I like that movie, does this make me a pedophile?

Not a fucking cuck faggot that is dependent on cow jizz

Yes.

Because my fridge randomly turns off an don and I don't want to drink half disgusting milk

>clabber
>disgusting
choose one

>I need a quick lesson on anatomy please. It's the boy that makes milk , right mom?

you suck and your opinion sucks kys